1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I don’t think there’s much value in posting a chart, but I just got 30PIPS+ on the trend continuation setup on EURUSD from 1.3708 - 1.3740.

Nice one. I missed that one - was waiting for a deeper pullback to 1.3680-85 or so which looked like it was going to provide some decent intraday resistance.

alright after a depesperate look for aa profitable EA, I have to return to this method and learn it. I am down to 100 left in my account and making 10 cents at a time haha

Took on this E/U short just a short bit ago. Was seeing some increased volume around the 1.3735 level with wicky tops. +15 pips now but not sure if there’s much downside to this. Moved stop to B/E in case there’s another strong turnaround.

Edit: Closed for +10 pips - looks like it’s going to retest the 1.3740 level again.

Yes, did exactly the same but stayed in for BE.

Don’t think there’s much else to do now except wait for a pullback and go long to see if there’s going to be a run up to 1.3860. Seeing as we’ve come this far I’d guess that some folks would like to give it a little test.

I tried to get cute with another short at the 1.3755 level but got stopped out. Not the cleverest trade. Made for basically a breakeven day.

Hey guys,

So I am reading The Book, and even though I am far from finishing it I am kinda messing with the charts as always. Today I read some 15M E/U chart and saw a pretty nice uptrend channel… Then a strong breakout upwards with increasing volume. This “should” indicate that the smart money wants to brake out through that resistance. I didn’t enter the market, I just watched it fall back down to the channel.

Can you share any advice on this one? Did I draw a wrong channel or did the Volume lie, heh? I appreciate any answer you can give me guys.

The two peaks coincide, that is ‘Stopping Volume’ so it shows weakness, try the 5M chart too, which broker are you charting with? I’d recommend IBFX.

Two other things I’m looking at at the moment. In a way they’re somewhat easier to trade right now as both will depend on whether the current downward pressure in equities and risk-off attitude is going to ease up or not i.e. less factors to take into account.

I’ve been having a look to see how VSA works out on them this past week or so and I don’t see any problems with it.

GBP/CHF is at a pretty significant support zone from 1.5080 - 1.5100. A glance back through the PA on today’s 5 min chart shows Volume pointing out some decent opportunities. Whichever way it goes there’s room for some good movement imo. For the past good while all dips in equities have been bought up furiously before too long so might offer a good run up if same happens again.

EUR/CHF is not far away from a significant support zone at ~1.2780. Pretty much the same setup as GBP/CHF.

Which two peaks do you have in mind?
And I am actually using IBFX (demo) for charting and Oanda for trading.

Oanda just went live with MT4, this is no longer necessary :slight_smile:

MetaTrader 4 - MT4 Account Setup | OANDA fxTrade

Thanks for that information. I happened to get this great news just couple days ago. However, I am not sure about Oanda’s volume. I will run both IBFX and Oanda MT4 and see what differences I will come across. Thanks tho. :slight_smile:

USDCHF

Saw this today, large pin and volume, also we are very close to a strong support level ( if you look back some weeks ) that the pair has bounced from before.

If you drilled down to a 5m chart you can see that the volume spikes for USD/CHF did come when trying to pull back away from the 0.93182 level which represents last month’s low. I wouldn’t call a reversal on this one yet though - USD doesn’t have interest rate expectations working in it’s favour and there’s still some flight to safety movements going on for CHF. I’ll let a combination of volume and how risk looks decide if / when to enter.

Going short. I’d say that is valid…

That seems like a valid setup, only thing is still during asia session but I have seen Petefader take trades during asia-pre london sessions :slight_smile:

I’m secretly with you Nero, But I am sitting them out just now. I took too many stops, so I am cooling down and ‘sketching’ it into a note pad.

I closed half there and locked BE. :stuck_out_tongue: Back inda game. :slight_smile:

In a way yes, but take a look at these postings here - http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453-1-500-pips-per-month-method-vsa-sr-fibb-etc-15.html#post243822

Closed rest of the trade and was thinking about long… But I don’t wanna rush now. It’s maybe little too late for long. I strongly believe it will come down and test again… I might be wrong, but I rather wait than jump long now.

Oh and that red line there… I draw that one long time ago actually. Kinda worked as support. Good place to close whole position.