1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Yea. This game loves to kick.

There is double top alright… But where is true volume? I see bigger volume in that trend and in bottom. I didn’t feel that short. It sure can give few pips, but… idk… I’m 2 % up today. But still very disappointed. I feel like if I would go short, I would trying to get back at this game. :stuck_out_tongue: So I step aside now.

LOL! I actually went long there. And boom it jumps.

Sometimes you are more entertaining than the telly.

On my chart it looked like there was some stopping volume originally around 1.38 - on the 5m chart I jumped in once the second candle popped up towards 1.3798. Was hoping to catch a ride back towards the next pop up zone but I mistimed it obviously as it’s popped up already without me!

Entertaining in good way or bad? :smiley:

edit… I had good 20 pips from that long. That volume there was stopping volume. Now if there will be double top, it’s good place to short. That volume was good place to close long positions (which I didn’t had … . .)

Good, very good.

So … At least my stuff ain’t boring. Even if somebody couldn’t understand anything or my ways are bad, at least they are entertained. :smiley:

Anyway. I go to sleep now. Was alright day… Over 2% profit… But missed those good longs. >.< I need to learn to open those and I need to fix my issues with stops again. :smiley:

I’ve learned stuff from you, I just hope you’ve picked up a little off me, that’s what a forum should be mostly about.

Well, I’ve been listening and thinking about stuff you said. Can’t really say I learned yet. BUT I’m trying. I would love to have huge amount of positions open with 0 % risk ready to give me over 100% back.

Stick to this strategy and you won’t go far wrong, I’ve tried them all, and this is one of the best.

Yea. I was doing good before this, now much better.

I just don’t understand one thing. How can you be profitable without a clear system? I understand you have knowledge that allowes you to read the market with just few mistakes but I thought you would still need a system of entry setups and always check your system before entering a trade.

VSA is discretionary trading, as oppose to mechanical. VSA is about being in harmony with the order books by looking to the background and not entering upon lagging indicators. Although, a few rules will not be harmful. For example, I don’t take any upthrusts/shakeouts if there is IMMEDIATE s/r to the left. Only in fresh low/high ground.

That’s their job…I guess. :slight_smile:

Just curious, how were you able to infer the bid presence up to 1.40?

Speculative interests put a Bid to Fiber, today. It’s a different crowd from last Fri, Tue. Their objective is 1.40+ with large stop placement for protection. That’s not an intraday trade objective.
They know Offers are stacked up there against them to prevent Fiber from rising. So you want to make sure…if you are speculating…to have follow-through Bids after you penetrate the line of defense from whoever is up there.

I haven’t joined the Fiber Bid fun, yet…because I don’t know who is up there.
I don’t like betting against Central Banks and real-money flows.
And they might be stacking their Offers up there…who knows. :slight_smile:

Goldman Sachs target levels?

I didn’t know GS target levels until they got mentioned here.

Hi Purple

Can purple patch be used on mac. ive been to the website but it does not mentioned if it is just windows…
hope you can help. i think
look forward to hearing from you.

thanks anthony

I just watched the violent but relatively small retrace and I think we have just punched through the top level of a serious S/R.

I am finding it very important to look at the bigger history.

Until just now, I never quite ‘got’ Pete’s suggestion of a naked chart.

If anyone else is as new to this as me, then I seriously suggest you Stop, and Look.
Then draw some horizontal lines.

There is a pattern.

I am of the opinion that the most recent “resistance” that is showing up around 1.3840 is due to a buffer created by Asian Sovereigns to protect their interests lieing at 1.3850. There is a lot at stake at this level, which is why I think it will be prudent to sell at a bounces against this “resistance”, it will be a tough level, which I believe will hold for a while, allowing for some high probability trades to the downside, with obvious areas of bid concentration as targets.

An alternative play would be to position a buy-stop just above 1.3850, as a breach of this level will be facilitated by tech-traders and stop-liquidation, allowing for risk to be quickly taken off the table. Possible catalysts which would assist us in breaching this level would be bad NFP numbers next Friday. I’m looking forward to seeing how it will play out. :slight_smile:

Well, my style was (and still is) take fast profits when I see good place for it. I used double tops and double bottoms… Trend lines… etc. But with volume, it’s so much easier. Sometimes it feels like too easy compared how hard it was without volume. Now that I’ve used volume for month or 2, I couldn’t trade without it.

Somewhat nice double top. Took 10 pips only. Wasn’t so safe to take that trade anyway, so I closed it fairly fast.

Question: How can you have a trade with zero draw-down?

Answer: When you manage to hit the top!

Half of the trade taken of at R:R = 1, so this is essentially a free trade. Let’s see where it takes me!

Regards,
xXTrizzleXx