10 Pips and 10 percent a day Trade Journal

Today’s summary

wow congratulations

Very range bound day so far today i got one trade only.

Made 13.1 pips

It did push higher (very slowly) but I closed at resistance.

Lol you made good returns and now you want to try a scalping system?! Well…:man_facepalming:

Hi This is all based on 1M Scalping

Today’s results

Lots of fun here today better to read the image text to understand whats happening here

This is Thursdays chart

Another Range bound session London Open was down gave good sell trades and then it reversed up

Did 6 trades 43.1 pips total and a profit of $249.20

hi snipe do you think this system could work for day trading?

Sure its the same for any time frame

It was a sell day today, I failed to let my trades run due to 4 hour support did ok but could have done better on such a trending session.

Made 13.7 Pips Net Profit of $85

Summary

Really good day today made 44.7 pips net $233.50 Profit

Only one loss trade I took a chance but it failed so I closed and opened sell trade which spiked to my TP line.

The price is jumpy today due to political news surrounding Brexit. I will stop now and take my winnings.

Summary to date

Two trades today I did not put the sells due due to a 15 Trendline the price bounced up after a 13.2 pip drawdown and then I opened a second trade.

Both trades hit TP which was set to an 15M Trendline did 41.8 pips $209 Profit

Great job cutting losses and jumping back in in the right direction! @Snipe2020

Edit… BTW how are you structuring your lot size? Single buy at .5 or spreading those out on different trades totaling approximately half a lot?

All set! Just went back to the beginning to read whole thread… comprendo ahora!

KC

I set the lot size at 0.5 due to the $1000 deposit it should be 1 Lot now as the account is not over $2000

My thinking was 0.5 lot per $1000, buy as you can see in sometimes I open two trades when I think i have a more solid setup.

Not every trade is going to win so I think i will stick with open two 0.5 lot trades when I have more confidence in the setup rather then every trade at 1 lot.