10 pips / day (NBoP)

Hello again my friends,

I’m very busy this period because I have great plans for me and Forex in 2009.

Here is the trade for today:

GBP/USD:

SELL @ 1.5327
Time of trade: 15 minutes
Target hit @ 1.5317

Profit for today: 10 pips x 1 lot x $10 per pip = $100

There were few signals these days but I didn’t have time to trade and share. Maybe some of you caught them.

See you soon.

Happy PIPpin’ !

I will put on standby this strategy for a period of time because it wasn’t developed during hostile times.

I didn’t take a trade with this strategy since the beginning of December and I don’t intend to do it until I see it works for 3-4 weeks in a raw.

Thanks for understanding.

Hello again my friends,

There’s been over a month since I didn’t post a reply here or on my blog. I was out for Webdesign development and I’m telling you it’s pretty profitable :smiley: but I had time also for forex. I am ready to continue the 10 Pips / day strategy, so … see you these days when I finalize some tweaks for it and I will tell you everything then. All I can say now is that I found a way to make it work for this times:D
I will open also a new topic for a Daily/Monthly strategy so stay tuned. :smiley:

Thanks for patience and confidence.

Happy Pippin’ !

Hi PIPology,

Nice to have you back. Hope to see your new improvements to your strategy. Trade well. :slight_smile:

hi pipology,

i am glad to have you back. i am looking forward to checking out your new method…maybe I too will just start targeting 10 pips a day and then go and relax at cafe and drink nice cup of tea…sounds like the good life… :slight_smile:

Friend it is good that you want to trade with targets and live a relaxed life. It is good that people trade this market with daily or monthly targets to make win this market. I always tell people to have some target for each day so that you can manage your money in this market. I traded this market for 6 years with different broker. The last broker with whom I traded was AVAFX. I always traded with monthly target og 20-25% of my invested money.

Hello pipologist, if you have an alert service i want to subscribe.

<[email protected]>

Hi!

I’m trying your system and so far it seems to work. Just a question though.
You plot your RegChan from 00.00 the beginning of yesterday to 00.00 the beginning of today, right?
On some of the screenshots you’ve shown you trade within the upper and lower channel lines. Wasn’t one of your rules to only trade when the RegChan has been broken?

And also, in MT4, how do I get the RegChan to go from 00.00 yesterday to 00.00 today but still continue (graphically) all the way?

Happy trading!

Hello My Friends,

I missed forex so much but I missed you the most !

I have friends that gave up on forex for another things, but I can’t give up, I just love it.

One week ago I received a email from Marketiva where I forgot I have a pretty good standing account and they requested for new papers of identification (my old ones expired) so it took only 5 minutes to send them my papers and open their platform. I started to setup my indicators and searching for new patterns and strategies. I just can’t help it :smiley:

I’m into 10 pips / day so I’ll start posting again here this week. First I must test my old system to see if it still works and if yes I will tune it a little for current market. If it’s not working anymore than I will share with you a [B]new one[/B] that will bring 10 pips a day at the right moment with the right pair.

I will stick with the EUR/USD and EUR/JPY and maybe USD/CHF (because of the stability of Swiss) and I will not trade GBP/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/JPY because UK and Japan are in direct fight with US economy and I’m not stupid, I see beyond newspapers, so I let their traders to trade their pairs :D.

So, kiss you and see you later.

Hi,

Welcome back.

I have to tell you, I have been trading your system for past 3 years, still do and it is working fine. All 6 pairs. Constant money machine. We are even at the latest stages of producing the EA for it.

You are a Perfect Sun :slight_smile:

I’m glad that my system works for you and my hope and dream is that one day it will have it’s own EA. You’re great !

You should post here some screens of some live/demo trades. People will love it.

Regarding my system, because I truly believe that markets change because there are people behind I think my system must be improved in some way because right now I noticed that you can trade it even at 12 AM GMT not after 6AM GMT as in the past so I’m taking steps to improve it and filter the signals more accurately.

Thanks a lot and see you soon :slight_smile:

Happy PIPin’ !

Hello my friends,

As the Perfect Sun said, the system still works, but with a little difference:

• there is no restriction for trading hours (old rule said after 6AM GMT).

You can trade it now anytime a signal appears.

There are few things that can be taken into consideration, but I will show you next week.

Have a nice weekend !

Thanks for bumping this thread. I’ve started to play with your system with my demo account. I am still new to forex so it is good to get my hands on some systems here. Will see how it works out for me.

Thanks again.

Hey bnjnson,

I hope you’ll find it useful and bring you constant cash.

I will post now some positive events that happened till now, this month:

As you can see I dragged the middle of the Reg Chan to the start of the day. Why ? Because it gives me a close look for future events and because trends always form.

10x and Happy PIPpin :slight_smile:

Looking foward to see how this method works after 3 years… :slight_smile:

Hello friends,

Last week was a “ranging” one and no perfect setups were present.

Expecting this week for some changes.

And remember, if there is no perfect setup better leave it pass, better lose 10 pips than 100.

Happy PIPpin!

Hello my friends,

I was looking at the last week and again a very strange one. I didn’t trade at all. I will try to tune a little more the system, but there is too much volatility and I don’t want to risk anyone’s money.

Thanks for patience.

Happy PIPpin’!

Hi…i am very much new to trading…in school presently. What strategy should I follow for 10 pips/day.

Someone is still trading this system ?

I sure people using it .I been trying it in demo and it works with a lot of patience . for myself instead of channels i use boilinger bands 1.00 to show me the break out of channel , and i also use cci 14 as additional confirmation . good luck