10 pips / day (NBoP)

Hmmm… do you have the “Navigator” window open to the left of you bar chart window? If not, you can open it from the “View” menu option or press Ctrl N. You can drag n drop any indicator from the Navigator window…unless there are other shortcuts, that’s the only way I know of right now.

Thank you my friend that is what I was looking for.Good to go now!!Thanks:D

Wonderful!! Always happy to help :slight_smile:

Hello my friends,

Today was a beautiful trading day. We had a great signal and a great profit :slight_smile:

Here is the trade for today:

So, first signal was given by the 2 EMAs, crossing at 8.00AM GMT, then MACD turned down and at the 2nd bar price made a little retrace (what we expected), %R indicator warned us about that so that was the perfect entry for out 10 pips/day.

Entry: 11.30AM GMT @ 1.5363 with 1 lot
Target: 1.5353
Time of trade: max 5 minutes
Profit: 10 pips x 10 USD/pip = $100 USD

I got the movement live and you can see it on my website or searching Youtube for “pipologist”, the movie name is: EU-10-03-2008

This is all for today, I’m on my way to fitness, a healthy body has a healthy mind :smiley:

I want to clarify something, because some of you might ask “what about breaking that RegChan or TL”.

Well, I am telling you that it broke a Trend Line. You will see it in the attached picture.

About RegChan, it’s simple, the price hit (@ 7.00AM GMT) the upper level of the RegChan 1 hour before the 2 EMAs to cross and price to move bellow them. For me RegChan give more accurate signals (of jumping) than Bolinger Bands, because its lines act beautifully as Trend/Support Lines or Resistance Lines and Forex market is about trend, support and resistance.

[Bolinger Bands are good, when you are lucky enough to spot the reversal , you never know when price jumps from a Bolinger Bands, well you know from some patterns available on the internet but they are not always working, because the BIG guys know them and when they spot few (10-20K) traders entering on those patterns, won’t let the pattern work, will drag the price to eat their stop losses and then they will let the market evolve. That’s why sometimes traders think market works against them, because they are so small compared to BIG guys so they become victims of the game. A smart entry will always put the BIG guys in the position of not doing anything because that entry correlates with hundreds of thousands of entries from other traders]

Happy pippin !

Hello friends,

I don’t like to let things run without posting, so here is the trade I missed today:

Signal 1: 2 EMAs crossed first time @ 7.30AM GMT
Signal 2: MACD goes UP also @ 7.30AM GMT
Signal 3: %R retraced @ 8.00AM GMT
Entry: 1 lot - BUY @ close of candle 8.00AM GMT @ 1.5353
Target: 10 pips for 1.5363
Time of trade: 7-10 minutes
Target hit @ 1.5363

Profit: 10 pips x $10 pips/lot = $100

So, who caught that move has another $100 in his account.

Thanks and happy pippin’.

Hello again,
Here I am with some words for today’s trade.

Because I have a life and I live it I can’t be and I don’t want to be 24/24 in front of the computer, so I miss many trades but that’s not a problem, because I know market gives signals everyday and I will sure recover the following days.

So, here is the trade for today, maybe someone caught it:

This is a trade that not everyone should try. Why ? Because in this situation Spread counts all the time. GBP/JPY is a pair that is offered by many brokers at a 7-13 pips spread. In this situation if I had a 8 pips spread I would miss the exit, because the price went only 17 pips in the 4 minutes. Than the price went 25 pips Up, but not more than 10 pips above the high of entry bar, so that was a good time to stay in the market (This only if you had 8 or more pips spread.)

Many rookies or beginners or newbies choose the wrong Broker when they decide to trade Live in Forex, that’s why some think that nothing is working. But, when you will try a broker that offers you a good spread you will discover the real power of Forex movements and 80-90% assured profit if you trade correctly.

So that was all for today. I will watch EUR/JPY because divergence formed alread.

Happy pippin’ !

Hello my friends,

Yesterday was a Divergence day (for EU and GU) so I was out because I don’t trade divergences during these times.

So, as I said on my website, someone got friend yesterday because of those divergences and the price didn’t go down as it should and from there many people lost many pips :slight_smile:

But today, was a extraordinary day because both EUR/USD and GBP/USD gave at the same hour in the same time signal to enter Short. Here are the trades:

and

What do we have here ?
EUR/USD and GBP/USD charts, all indicators on our side, the entries were:

EUR/USD SELL @ 1.5585 @ 9.30AM GMT
Time of trade to reach target: max 10 minutes
Exit @ 1.5585
Profit: 10 pips x $10/pip = $100

GBP/USD SELL @ 2.0295 @ 9.30AM GMT
Time of trade to reach target: max 15 minutes
Exit @ 2.0295
Profit: 10 pips x $10/pip= $200

So I recover the lost day of yesterday.

Why did I enter on 2 pairs and not with 2 lots ?
Because there was a higher chance to wait more after only one pair than on both and this way if a pair goes against me I have the other pair as support and cover loss.

Anyway, as you can notice, my strategy gives signals for trades that last max 10-15 minutes, so stress is minimum :slight_smile:

Thank you and see you soon.

Hello friends,

I expected things to happen after 6-7AM GMT and at 8.00AM GMT GBP/USD made a move.

In the following lines I will explain how some candle patterns help us to stay away from getting fried.

First here is the chart of the movement:

At 7.00AM GMT a signal was created and entry was almost perfect at that time. 2 EMAs crossed, MACD was up, price broke the RegChan, W%R retraced…but too much. And more, the price formed a candle pattern that is well known as a Graveyard Stone and it means there is a possibility for the price to reverse (but at this stage it can’t reverse too much) so this is the best time to wait for W%R to cross RSI again UP but bellow -20.

If you were to wait a little you would save 10 pips (from stop loss) and catch a better smoother move. I rather prefer to pay attention to this kind of stuff than to be stressed because price went against me. I don’t even think the price breaks my rules as long as I respect them :slight_smile:

I places “Check” symbols where you had the chance to enter again without problems and take 10 pips for sure.

So, I think this lesson teach many people that patterns can be taken into consideration in many different situations, time frames or pairs.

Hello friends,

Today was a great day for trading forex, specially after yesterday’s rate cut from Fed.

So here is the chart:

So the things were like this:

• 2 EMA’s crossed at 4.00AM GMT
  • Price breaks RegChan at 4.30AM GMT
  • MACD turned down at 8.00AM GMT
  • W%R was above -80 level also at 8.00AM GMT
  • price was under the 2 EMAs

Perfect entry: SELL with 2 lots at 99.03
Time of trade: 5 minutes
Profit: 2 lots x 10 pips/lot = 20 pips x $10/pip = $200

Another beautiful trading day in Forex :slight_smile:

Happy PIPpin day !

Because today was a weak day for trading I would like to show you how you can adjust Regression Channels according to price movements.
This can be done when price gets out of channel but doesn’t move anywhere, and it’s ranging.
So, we can adjust Regression Channel to see when price breaks out :slight_smile:

Now we can see where price can go or where it finds support and jump. Easy, ha ? :slight_smile:

Good luck catching the signals and happy pippin’ !

Hi PIPology!

Can you please contact me? I need to run some things by you if you have a moment.

Thanks!

tradingbenjamins [at] yahoo [dot] com

You can use PM. Please keep my topic clean if you are offtopic.

Quick question: I looked at your chart and saw where you short @ 99.03 and exit at 98.93, thats exactly 10 pips, what about the spreads?

I trade with interactive brokers and the spread on most pairs I trade is usually less than 1 and the commission is .2 basis point. So in my humble opinion, if you can pull 10 pips out of the market daily, you should be willing to eat the spread and/or commission.

Just my 2�

Hey Pipology,

I use a similar strategy where I get 10-15 pips per trade. One thing i did notice is that when i quickly looked at all the postings, i didnt see one posting regarding your Stop Loss.

What kind of stop do you use?

Thanks!

Hello friends,
I was out of town today. Does anyone spotted any signal ? Anyway I will post on my website more about today after a little analysis. And I will post a third pipology lesson :slight_smile:

If you read carefully the thread you will find what stop loss I use. :slight_smile:

If you were looking on my website I already mention my spreads. It’s your problem if your broker gives you EUR/USD with 5 pips spread. That’s not a broker, that’s a thief. My usual spreada are 0 or 1. And as a beginner you don’t need to trade as many pairs as me. You can find a broker that gives you spread 0-1-2 on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY and that’s enough. These 3 pairs give per week at least 40 pips.

Happy pippin.

1 Like

ahh found it. 10 pips + spread. that’s exactly how i do it.

very cool. thx.

keep up the good work.

Hello my friends,
Today was a choppy day but a favorable one for my strategy.

Here is the chart:

Signal:
2 EMAs crossed at 12.00PM GMT
MACD turned down at 13.00 GMT
At 13.30 GMT W%R retraced above -80 level
Price under the 2 EMAs
Perfect signal !

Entry: SELL 2 lots @ 98.21
SL: 98.39 (high of closing bar) + 10 pips + 1 spread = 98.50
Exit: 98.11 (both lots)
Time of trade: 25-30 minutes (longer than I expected but profit is profit :slight_smile: )

So today’s profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10/pip = $200

That’s all for today, see you tomorrow.

Happy PIPpin’ !

1 Like

Hi, Pipology,

Could you tell me how to get Regression Channels on MT4. I can’t find it on my MT4.
Thank you,
52Cyber