10 pips / day (NBoP)

Any suggestion or comment about current trade?

Picture attached:

As I said previously, i recommend to exit at the close of next candle (or max 30 mins of trading). In this case you would earn only 3-4 pips but recommended to exit at that (red) candle. Because you see what happened.

I saw this trade, I didnā€™t have time to explain it.

Thanks for posting it.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Ok, another picture of a a bad trade, I didnā€™t take it. Any comments?

Hello my friends,

The last days were very busy for me. I see that some of you took or not some trades.

The last 2 trades were not bad. Take them as tests for your knowledge because each one of them had almost the same rules to exit.

I attached also the image taken today from that trade. I didnā€™t trade it as well because I missed it with 1 hour but it showed how you can exit safe from a bad trade. Right ? :slight_smile:

I filled the chart with details to see where somebody should exit after that trade. Stop Loss was at the limit so no Loss for today :slight_smile: On my platform with my broker I would have earn 5 pips from this 'bad trade" of yours.

I hope to have more time next week.

And be careful, tomorrow is Friday again :slight_smile:

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Hello,

You posted EUR/USD chart, and I did GBP/USD. There is a difference. On mine there were no good exit, only loss. Do you use MA ploted on %R and RSI as well, as a signal, does RSI must be above it for long?

Next time be more careful when W%R almost crosses RSI. I posted something about that problem.

Let me post 3 trades for today. One a success and the other one not. I have been careful so I took the successful one.

Your system works, I hope it goes on this way. Simple and effective. Great. Thanks!

Iā€™m glad to see it works for you too. BUT the 2 trades that you posted are both outside of the rules. USD/JPY crossed W%R with RSI (bad bad) and CAD/JPY wasnā€™t at maximum 5 MACD bars (in order to enter). :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but there were no good trades these days for me and I didnā€™t have that much time so I expect few till the end of the week.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Oh I see now, thanks for reminding me. I will post one more picture where Eur/usd was almost ready to go, but it didnā€™t after all. I mean yesterday I forgot to post it.

No signals for your system, for all most all week now.

We will see next week.

Hi Perfect Sun, i am building the template using MT4. I see that MACD only generate one line, instead of 2. This is quite different from the MACD in other trading platform, when i can see 2 lines, and hence able to see a crossover.

I noticed that you have 2 lines in MACD window - one red, and one blue. Can you teach me how you did it? Did you create MACD twice? Thanks.

I think it has been explained in previous posts, just check, I learned this way also. I can send you the template If you want as well, no prob, just give me the address.

Hi Perfect sun, thanks for the quick reply. I searched thru this thread, but couldnā€™t find it. I am just puzzled as the MT4 MACD looks different from other platform, and even what babypips school has illustrated. My email is <[email protected]>

Thanks in advance for your help.

Look again!

Read and learn from post 31.

It is better for you to learn on your own.

After that I will send you the template.

Hi Perfect Sun, I appreciate your intention to ensure that genuine learning has been achieved. Iā€™ve read thread #31 more than 5 times prior to posting my first thread. I have no problem setting up the paremeters or overlapping the indicators. My concern is more of the default MACD bearing only 1 signal line. I think itā€™s ok. I can depend on other platforms. Thanks for your help.

Hello,

no problem, the blue line on my chart is MA apllied to MACD.

I am sending you the template as we speak.

Good luck trading, I think there is a signal forming on cad/jpy right now or will be soon.

Let me post todayā€™s trade. At first I thought it went against me, I left position open, and then it shoot up to PT. I went away, other vise I would wait until the top and take more out of it. But so far, I am happy.
On the second picture you can see it went through my SL, but on real account was set even lower, all together 30 pips, so I was not kicked out.

Happy trading all!

Thanks. Am now assured that my MACD is working correctly. I will be demo-trading this system.

Based on previous discussions, i suppose the regression channel should be set to start from previous day to current? Well, iā€™m also facing the same issue as Sweet Pip, i.e. the channels adjust itself to the new price such that the trendline will never break. Understand that it has something to do with the channel not touching the last price. Well, iā€™ll explore more tomorrow.

Have a good day.

Hi thirstypip,

Yes if you draw the channel to the current bar, it will adjust itself only until the close of the current barā€¦then it will stay put :slight_smile:

Thanks Sweet Pip. I think i understand what you mean. Will wait and see if it works, i.e if i did it correctly.

Do you know how far back should i start drawing the regression channel?

By the way, i think you are really helpful, based on previous postings iā€™ve read. :slight_smile: