10 pips / day (NBoP)

the second bad one was cad/jpy today I think round 7 GMT.

I would like just your opininon, I know all trades can not be successful. I made one good today with your system, the problem I have is aiming for 10 pips risking 20 or 25 SL. That is why I want to make sure to enter only 99% good signals.

Each system, each strategy has its own rules. As long as you keep the rules alive you can’t get friied.

I expected a larger chart with your cad/jpy because i told you, it seems Regression Chan was wrong inserted into chart.

About Stop Loss: the only advice I can give you is to enter when you feel it’s right for you to enter, at that moment when you see SL is not so far from your daily projected loss (5-10-15 pips). I have trades when I don’t enter because SL is too far or when I feel the market very volatile and unstable. It’s happening everyday to spot a good signal with SL close and if it gets eaten by the market I don’t feel sorry, I lost only 10-20 pips. I will recover them for sure because I like it, I love it and I know I can. Nobody can stop me, nobody can influence me, I’m my boss, I do the rules and I score :smiley:

In the future if you want me to help you please come with explicit details in order to make an analysis.

Happy PIPpin’ !

Ok, here is the complete chart with reg. channel.

Please comment.

I am sorry but you placed the RegChan in wrong intervals. In all my pics there’s nothing like that. You must draw the RegChan from 00.00 yesterday to 00.00 today.

Ok,

I post 4 charts with reg channels form 00-24 yesterday and 00 to 8 GMT today. Which one to use as a brake of reg channel? Do you just extend yesterdays channels into today?

Hey,
Let me teach you something.

On your MT4, for example, go to your EUR/USD chart, right click on it and click on Properties, then go to upper tab to “Common”, on the right side of that window you will find “[]Show period separators”. Check that box and click OK. This way you will see when a day starts and when it ends. Just drag your RegChan from starting period to ending period of the previous day.

As per today, I usually don’t trade Friday and more, today is a flat day, weak market. See you on Monday.

Happy PIPpin’ and Happy Easter !

Hello my friends,

Today wasn’t such a great day, because GBP/USD tricked us :D.

Here is what happened:

7.30 AM GMT: Price breaks the RegChan and TL and turns the 2 EMAs (please notice that TL made a big angle with the RegChan - that’s not quite good)
8.00 GMT: MACD turns down and W%R above -80 level

Entry: SELL @ 1.9795 with 1 lot (because W%R didn’t retrace but continued after a small retrace so I better be careful - and more the big angle between TL and RegChan)
SL: 1.9819 + 10 pips = 1.9829 OR max 30 mins (or at the end of next candle after entry)
Target: 1.9785 (never reached)
Time of trade: 30 mins (exit at close of the candle)

Loss: 1.9795 - 1.9799 = - 4 pips x $10 per pip x 1 lot = $40 pips

Well there were only 4 pips loss or $40. I will recover them for sure in the next days.

Happy PIPpin’ !

here is the live trdae taken based on our singlas. It was a success, but lucky too, because it just hit target before it turned the other way. I attach pictures.

Gbp/Usd
Entry 1,9871
Target 1,9861
SL 1,9891

Target hit!

I’m glad to see it worked for you. It’s happening all the time to reverse :slight_smile: that’s why is better to keep the 10 pips profit limit or less if you are too suspicious :slight_smile: Better safe than broke.

Getting back to today’s trade, it was a real success and as I wanted, I recovered the loss from yesterday’s failure and added some more profit because of perfect setup that happened earlier today.

Here is the chart:

I placed a Trend Line (green) between 2 important points (see the chart).
Early in the morning the 2 EMAs crossed very shy, around 2.00 AM GMT
Then,
6.00 GMT: Price breaks the RegChan, but not the TL, and also MACD turned down
6.30 GMT: Price breaks also the TL
(Please notice how TL and RegChan “work” together - this means no angle between them and their levels must be taken into consideration very serious.)
7.00 GMT: Price retraces and W%R confirms by going above the -80 level
Isn’t this Setup Perfect ?

So, we enter with confidence:
7.00 GMT: Entry, SELL Order with 2 lots @ 1.9871
Target: 1.9861
Time of trade: approx 5 minutes
Target reached !!!

Profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200 (-$40 from yesterday) = $160

That was all for today. Huh ! So much hard work :slight_smile:

See you tomorrow !

And Happy PIPpin’ !

Hello,

I see we took the same trades. My SL was 1,9891, if I left the trade on, It would be all most hit, but then, look when it went now. Moved 100 pips down…

But I am happy, with your systems my nervs are healthy, which is hard to say for the one I was using before. But I made 50 pips on a regular basics, but I would grow very old in a few years. So I like yours a lot.

Thanks so far, It would be nice to catch you sometime to chat live, since we do the same trading hours…

Glad to see it’s working for you also.
I’m online sometimes on Skype. I have a button for that on my website.

Happy PIPpin’ !

Hey guys,

Sorry for late reply but I was out all day.

I attached the chart with today’s trade. I took it from my mobile phone and it went excellent.

Setup was perfect.

BUY @ 1.5588 with 2 lots
EXIT @ 1.5598 with 2 lots
Target reached in 5 minutes.
Profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

Thanks and see you tomorrow.

Happy PIPpin’ !

Hello! I would like to try your system, but I can’t setup the MT4 template (sorry, but I am a newbie), please could you add it here for downloading or send me it by email. <[email protected]> . Thanks in advance!

Here is the chart for GBPUSD with your indicators in it. Im just curious if you would actually enter after that long up candle with arrow on it SHORT. If Im not mistaken according to your rules you should enter here. Am I wrong, would you enter on candle after this, which went down?
Thank you for answer, it seems like good system to skin the cat :slight_smile:

Yeah, I joined this forum JUST so I can call out this laugher of a system.

As a trader for Morgan Stanley, I’ve seen some pretty ridiculous systems pushed in my day (hint, NO technical system works, but I think you know that already).

But does really expect any person with a shred of common sense that’s possible to make trades with TEN pip stops and profit targets and actually be profitable?

Is anyone taking this guy seriously? I really hope no one is actually risking their hard-earned money on this bunk.

I mean, let’s consider the fact that he posts his “winning” trades a day later, perfectly retro-fitting scenarios that “could have” yielded profits. I mean, is there any older trick in the book for scamming the masses?

Here’s my challenge to you, boy-o.

[B]Post your trades in this forum with a time stamp b/4 you enter, post your exit with a time stamp, and that will prove you’re making ten pips per day.[/B]

Put up, or put a sock in it.

Ten pips per day. Good grief!

Hi!

What works then, my friend? You could help us out.

Best wishes

Hi ISmellBStwo,

Since you are the expert, care to share your trading ideas and strategies with most of the newbies like me in the forum? I am sure if you guide us we will fare better.:slight_smile:

Hello my friends,

Excuse my next line, dedicated to our Stanley Morgue expert:
LoooL. You have big issues if you created another account just for my Topic and if you really work for Stanley Morgue I hope they insured everything on your department :stuck_out_tongue: And please don’t post here such things, it’s negative energy and I will be forced to report you every time to moderators. Thank you for your effort and now let us trade in harmony.

Now, let’s get back to the subject to give some answers:

[B]vidal[/B] please read the topic from the beginning and you will learn by yourself. Finally I will end by creating a video tutorial :smiley:

[B]pepen[/B] your chart is ok, but Regression Channel is missing :), the W%R almost crossed with RSI and that’s a bad sign, a correct TL would warn you about some details (like price closing above it (when W%R almost crossed with RSI). I attached a correct chart for you.
I usually don’t trade Friday, it’s a very bad day full of surprises, but if I get a perfect setup I might take the risk.

Happy weekend !

Ray 1,
I dont know if this system works or not in real time market and thats why I ask this guy to clarify his set ups, so I can test it and see it on my own. Maybe you are right that it cannot work, but dont say something cannot work if you have no idea what you are talking about!
I know few guys who for Morgan Stanley, JP and UBS, all have great financial bacground and seem very smart, however they know nothing about private real time trading, but are big up noses to actually say someone is much better trader than them. From what you wrote I guess you would be same, otherwise you couldnt say such stupidity that technicals dont work. Ive been trading 10 years, first couple years loosing big time, because I was stupid enough to listen and trust people working for JPs, MS, GS, etc. Ive been to countless conferences, seminars, bought hundreds books, listened anything related to markets and most of it was crap. Than I trusted people who learnt basic TA and went teaching newbies like I was.
In the end Ive realized how this game work, most of the people never get it, its not about TA, nor FA or any other analysis, its about what you have between your ears and what you trust and follow. I use technicals everyday, also sentiment indicators, volatility and probability. I love Market profile and volume studies for futures, because there you can see how Big guys trying very succesfully to take money from public.
So get back to your job and dont try to be smart in field where you have not much experiences.

Now let’s focus on the subject because it’s not our problem that some people yell and scream because they have issues with themselves than with others.

I didn’t name this topic: “Real Time Signals” in order to offer something real time. I offer a trading model that can suit anyone who’s mature enough to trade with the brain not with the skull :).

Regarding trading and stuff I rarely look at Economic Calendar and if I do it I watch for Fed Rate and that happens once per month :smiley:

Tomorrow is Monday, I already moved the RegChan in position and I think JPY pairs will make a good move in the next hours.

Happy PIPpin’ week ! :smiley: