10 pips / day (NBoP)

Hello friends,
this day i took both trades on my live account gbp/usd and usd/jpy and they both are succsess :slight_smile: i am weary happy that i am with this threat,and can learn and understand this strategy. Many thanks to PIPOLOGY !!!
Will be here, see ya.

Hello my friends,
Long time no see :slight_smile:

Today was another great day in forex, few hours ago.

From now on I won’t post the setup words and explanations because I think the thread is old enough and people should know what is all about. I will stick only to the main entries and exits.

So here is the char for today’s trade:

Entry: 106.27 with 2 lots
Order: BUY
SL: 106.17 - 10 pips - 2 spread = 106.05 (never reached)
Target: 106.37
Time of trade: Max 5 minutes :smiley:

Profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 USD/pip = $200

That’s all folks ! See you next time.

Happy PIPpin’ !

Hello again my friends,

Today was a tricky day as I suspected. Fridays are always tricky so if you are not experienced better get out and have some fun than trading :smiley:

Here is the chart for today’s trade:

Entry point: 107.79 SELL Order with 2 lots
SL: 107.87 + 10 pips + 0 spread = 107.97 (never reached)
Time of trade: Approx. 15 mins
Target hit: 107.69

Profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

That was all for today, always be careful for those retraces (as you can see in the picture, price jumped back in RegChannel)

Have a nice weekend !

Happy PIPpin’ !

Hi PIPology,

A question for you: you mentioned in a few posts that you stay away from setups in which the %R indicator crosses over with the RSI…

If you could be as technical as possible about it - what exactly do you consider such a scenario? Do they actually have to cross each other? Or just be very close? For how long does such a ‘cross’ stop you from trading? (ie, if there was a cross 2 bars ago, do you still stay out? how do you know if it might be good to go in again?)

Thanks,
Yoni

When setting the EMAs on MT4, what do I put in the field “shift”?

Hello again my friends,

This day started extraordinary and the hero of the day is GBP/USD.

Here is the chart of the trade:

Setup was perfect.
Order: BUY 2 lots @ 1.9657 (6.00 AM GMT)
SL: 1.9649 - 10 pips - 0 spread = 1.9639 (never reached)
Time of trade: 20 mins
Target hit: 1.9667

Profit for today:
10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

That was all for today, hope you got it :smiley:

Happy PIPpin’ !

PS: TradeMonkey: shift 0 / yoni45: beginners should stay away even if they get close. If they cross run :smiley:

Hello Pipology,

Can you please explain your 10 pip a day method?

Thanks a lot.

Bon Vivant

I am not Pip - but I would suggest starting at the beginning of this thread and read each and every page - then ask specific questions.

Hello friends,

I took my first loos today with this system and it was big for me. But I took some winning trades before so this was expected.

I did not exit on the next candle but I waitted since it usually turns around after 2 candles if not after first one. So I think I broke the rule, the system still works for me. U need to take step back sometimes to move forward, so let this be a lesson to me and my step back. Maybe you can learn from my mistakes.

Let me post pictures:

Entry GBP/USD 1.9672 2lots10 Eur
Exit at SL 1.9697 = -25 pips = -500 Eur (BAD)

Ok here are pictures,

Bad MM if you ask me.

Could be, but you dont know my initial capital, right?

Good luck to you too!

Hey - nobody wins all the time! Thanks for sharing your loss.

Just curious, how many consecutive winning trades did you have before your loss?

Enoch

Hello,

If you read back I attached a lot of pictures, but I would say more than 25 for sure. I just could not belive it, so this had to happen.

Great system, thanks to pipology!!!

Lol. I don’t need to know your capital to KNOW that risking 25 pips to make 10 is bad money management. You could have a gazillion dollars thats bad MM.

You are right,

I hope you have much better MM than me, since you sound like an expert, with enough money to be retired. Great. Good luck!

Listen dont try and make this look bigger than it is, no one is arguing, i am no expert, I’m just simple saying thats bad MM, whats hard to understand there. We are all here to learn, learning never stops.
Say you make 10 trades and lost 4, that would be 4x25=100. The 6 winning trades would be 6x10 = 60, you would still be at a loss even though your win % would be positive. So my POINT is you must always try and risk less than your potential reward.

Well
I understand you completely, but if you went through all the posts, you would see that with this system RR is a bit different.

And It is not a big thing, there is no 100 % system, but this one gets close for me. Simple rules and effectiv trading, no nervs involved. And yes a lose is a part of trading. And not following rules gets you to lose as well, as I can tell. I just wanted to share it with somebody that uses this system, for him or her not to make the same mistake.

Happy pippin…

Hello my friends,

FIRST of all, let’s clear something: PLEASE KEEP MY THREAD CLEAN OF YOUR NEGATIVITY ! Thanks

Now, let’s get back to today’s trade:

USD/JPY
Here is the chart:

Perfect setup, slow movement.

Entry: SELL order 2 lots @ 107.76
TIme of trade: 30 minutes (too long)
Exit: 107.71

Profit: 5 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $100

Finally it turned to be a good trade, even if I’ve been waiting for 30M candle to close and even if price went in correct direction. I’m satisfied with today’s trade and hope everyone enjoys this great strategy.

Happy PIPpin’ !

PS: perfectsun - rules are rules, when you broke them you take risk on your own and you must be careful next time with your Stop Loss level :smiley:

Hello friend,

We took the same trade today, hehe, we do that a lot.

I found out, after entry if next candle is going in our direction, the trend will continue, like in todays example, the USD/JPY went further down. In the oposit situation, when next candle is going against, the rule is to close and that i missed yesterday.

I dont see any vaild signals for today anymore, so till next time have a great weekend all!

Hi,

I’m new to this thread, but when I saw NBoP and the accuracy by back testing it last week, I said to myself I have to give it a shot. So today (by the way I’m from Malaysia), when I saw the signal in the USDJPY,I took a trade in a demo account but the trade does not go my way. Here I attached the shot from the trade. Can you give an opinion of what really happen because I want to know whether it is my mistake in interprating the signal?

I also want to know what type of order for nbop, market or entry order cos the condition for entry like u said is the closed of the candle, so do the trade is taken immediately after a candle is closed? for example for a buy setup, do I need to add the spread to the closing price of the signal candle?

Hope anyone can give me a light on this.

Thanks.