10 pips / day (NBoP)

As I see it, U entered one candle to late. The small green candle should be your trade, and the trade closed after it. So I belive you would be at BE or maybe some plus.

Well, it does not go in that direction all the times, you check all the posts and pictures. We all lose sometimes, but mostlly it works great. This was just not the good trade example. U waitt for another signal, It will come and you will see it work.

From you picture I see one thing Wrong: You traded before 6AM GMT :smiley: And thatā€™s not recommended :smiley: Order is market one, you enter at that moment instantly. You always must take the spread into consideration. I would suggest to put 10 pips profit minus spread and thatā€™s a sure thing. If you have 4-5 spread (bad broker) you must place your Profit Limit at 5 pips away from entry level.

Hello my friends,

GBP/USD is a remarkable pair that gave a great profit today.

Here is the chart:

Perfect setup, all indicators in our favor.
Entry: SELL 2 lots @ 1.9915
Time of trade: 3-5 minutes
Target hit: 1.9905

Profit for today 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

Fast and smooth.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Thanks for the fast reply. I think i will continue using this strategy for small but consistent profit. By the way, after my loss trade, another signal comes along for usdjpy at 600 gmt and it goes the way the system wants it to.

I just wanted to post the same trade lol,

On my broker it went down with the first candle only 8 pips and with the next one to the target even though that is outside the rules, I kind of think if the next candle is in the right direction it will go anyway.

On your picture the TP is only 9 pips not 10, but good trade today. There might be still more to come,

happy pippin!

Hello my friends,

Today was a great day. I had to run after I placed the trade and I didnā€™t have time to update the threads and website with new profit and images of the trade.

So bellow you will find the first picture of the entry moment and second the complete trade:

Almost perfect setup. Why ā€œalmostā€ ? Because the TL was missing and that gave me some bad feelings. usually when a TL is not present there is more uncertainty and if you look now at USD/CAD the market turned the price down and now we can think that at that point with yesterdayā€™s high will form a TL for tomorrow or later today.

Entry: 9.00AM GMT: BUY 2 lots @ 1.0146
Time of trade: Aprox 15-20 minutes
Target hit: 1.0156

Profit for today:
10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

Great day

well, a bad day for me. I didnā€™t know you were looking at other pairs as well.

I took another trade this morning, perfect setup that went wrong. Let me post pictures. It was CAD-JPY

Entry sell 104.482, 2 lots* 10 Eur
SL based on a system: 104. 58

Thatā€™s part of the ā€œgameā€. So you lost 10 pips. Thatā€™s great. You did well by keeping tight to your stop loss. Congrats, thatā€™s a good trade in the end because you didnā€™t lose more and you can move forward with a small loss.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

A little late, this is EUR.JPY from Thursday.

I got a bit more than 10 pips, but then the pairs that inculde JPY tend to move a lot more than other pairs. To keep the risk the same I took 3/4 of a lot instead of a full lot and increased the stop and TP to 15 pips. Have a lookā€¦

Quick two questions -

1. what width do you use on your regression channel settings?

2. What type of channel are you using? Raff, Standard error channel or Standard deviation channel???

Thanks in advance.
Enoch

Hello friends,

Another trade, not going in my direction.

Let me post pictures:

Hope we have more luck next timeā€¦

Hello again my friends,

Today was another great day in Forex, at least with my strategy.

Here is the chart of the trade (USD/CAD):

Good timing, after 6.00AM GMT.
Perfect setup !
Entry: BUY 2 lots @ 1.0105
SL: 1.0102 - 10 pips - 2 spread = 1.0090 (never reached)
Target hit: 1.0115 (in less than 25 minutes)

Profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200.

Too bad this week was a chaotic one but better keep distance from loss than embrace it :smiley:

Have a nice weekend everyone. See you on Monday.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Amazing! Today I made my first trade on my live account using this system (I know, I shouldnā€™t trade on Fridays). I made the exact same trade. I was a few seconds late and my USDCAD spread is 4 pips. Thats why I entered at 1.0111.

Maybe Iā€™m starting to get the hang of this :slight_smile: Thanks for a great system!

Iā€™m happy to see it works for you too. Just be careful in the future.

Now letā€™s get back to todayā€™s trade, hero is GBP/USD and here is the chart:

Perfect setup, even if the MACD turned up and down again. It happened at the right hour and moment and I was there. Thatā€™s important, to catch the moment.

Entry: Sell 2 lots @ 2.0027
SL: 2.0035 + 10 + 1 spread = 2.0046 (never hit)
Target hit in less than 5 minutes: 2.0017

Profit for today: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

And thatā€™s all.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Hello again my friends,

Today is Monday and today was another great day in forex. Here of the moment: USD/JPY.

Here is the chart for Order moment:

Perfect setup. W%R dropped under the line than retraced. EMAs crossed, MACD down, TL broker.
SELL 2 lots @ 106.76

And now, chart for the closing order moment:

Less than 15 minutes.

Profit for today: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

I told you it was a great day. I was here and thatā€™s important. But Iā€™m sure there will be plenty more signals for everyone :slight_smile:

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Hello again my friends,

Today was another great day in Forex Market. Who made it great ? EUR/USD.

Letā€™s see the chart:

What do we have here ?
A little bit of Perfect Setup !
Everything happened after 12.30PM GMT.
EMAā€™s crossed and same time broke a mini-TL.
The RegChan was also broken after 1 hour and half and turned MACD down.
After 30 minutes the price retraced and W%R gave us the signal.

Entry order:
SELL 2 lots @ 1.5881
SL: Too far to be hit
Target hit in about 25 minutes.

Profit for today:

And thatā€™s all for today. Remember, the moment is important. If you catch it you got it.

Happy PIPpinā€™ !

Going against me, again. Last trades are all loosers, I wonder why?

Pictures attached?

[B]perfectsun[/B] - I suggest you next time to move the RegChan as in the picture bellow :slight_smile:

Details that make a diference :wink:

Hello my friends,
I didnā€™t take any trade today but a friend of mine reported the following trade:

Sell 2 lots @ 1.9983
Exit @ 1.9953

Profit: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200.

[U]Comment for the trade:[/U] My friend took the trade with some risk, because MACD bars were down for some time and itā€™s very risky. From my point of view I donā€™t enter the market for such signals because are not perfect so I better wait for the Right moment.

Hi Pipology, Iā€™ve read your posts and been a fan of your strategy.
However I always miss that ā€˜perfect momentā€™, and if I spot one, I hesitate to jump in because a lot of times when the price breaks the trend in my chart the RSI is too high or too low.
Anyway Iā€™d like to hear your opinion if you would trade based on the picture below. I didnā€™t put my money on this one because the MACD & the RSI looked a little tricky to meā€¦

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Hi amdtrade,
First of all your chart is chaotic. You didnā€™t place the indicators correctly. You must place W%R above RSI. If you use a MT4 platform just drag the W%R over RSI. From your chart I canā€™t see if there was a entry or not. I recommend you to use a MT4 platform like I do. I use the one from Migfx.ch, itā€™s very reliable.

Not letā€™s get back to todayā€™s trade. It was a extraordinary day and I hope some of you caught the move :smiley:

GBP/USD

Peeeerfect setup !
11.00 GMT: Sell order 2 lots @ 1.9898
SL: Never hit
Target hit in 10 minutes. 1.9888

Profit for today:

Happy PIPpinā€™ !