15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

I don’t have much knowledge about this have u tried multiple screens MT4? Sorry I can’t help in this I use only Eurusd currency so never use more than one currency at one time if I get any information regarding your problem I will pass you

Hi gururaj,

I’m newbie here, why the indicators in MT4 are grey please ? I can’t copy them in the graphic…Thanks

morning call 40 pips still opn Eurusd 5TF

book half at 80 pips rest kept till rev

hello gururaj how many pips do you use as a stoploss for this your great system?, and take profit also.

Hey Gururaj

Do you consistently profit from this strategy?

For SL I use sema4 high low when I am in buy pos I keep sema low and for sell I keep high of sema generally I don’t keep SL because some time SL hits and again its back on track so I use SL when there is high impact news and for targets if trade come in Asia session I book 50 to 70 pips in London US ses I will wait till reversal or 100 to 125 pips

Anyone else tested this system and got good results? As I have no idea of how to use the indicators.

yes till now I am getting consistent profit there will be losses too u cannot earn in every trade but I am happy with my trading results i tarde mostly on 5 TF That’s y I am posting my trade pic aft every trade u can test yourself on demo then u come to know about system I am using for only on Eurusd not tested other currency

I just want to know what I should be looking for within the indicators to make a profit.

yes u must not work on individual indicator u have to work with all indicators which there in system test on demo before use it’s very simple to use

So are you going to explain what you have go setup on your screen and what settings you use for those who cant use your download? It looks like a great system but without any information I cannot try it out.

Very true!

u can download its not paid one and setting i am using for sys are all default only for indicator 2 i have setting 25/2 and S D Alarm i use 18 rest are def download it try on demo its simple to use

u can download it here

my sys.zip (139 KB)

I appreciate you telling us again about the download but again I say that is only good for MT4 users.

Can you list the indicators (the names) you are using as I cannot tell from your pictures. That would be very helpful and appreciated.

Hi Gururaj,

I don’t see SD alarm indicator, can you tell me what is it please ?
Thanks

u just download sys when u opn zip file u will come to know what are indicators in sys u don’t need to be MT4 user to see this if anybody want know abt SD Alarm its small Dot indicator its non repainting one its there in zip file

I’m sorry but this list of mt4 files does not show what indicators are in use here as per the attached screenprint of what I see when I open your zip file.

see sys I have posted in the forum and pic’s I have post aft every trade same sys I am using I given sys to help others still people asking pic showing different download diff wht can I say abt this sorry I can’t help in it my request to any new user just install in MT4 put all indicators then paste TPL u will get same only in bottom I have added Fisher instead of range test rest are all same thanku…