16 candles in the '58 edsel'

You like multi-layered trip hop huh?
Here’s another layered sound bomb…hit it loud through decent headphones!

1 Like

that world
this world
any world

1 Like

Mellow Friday ladies, & what better way to slide into a weekend than copping an earful of the acoustic version of that classic stolling rones track!

sunny friday inside a dark covid shadow, a yard and a half of sterling running to stand still, snowy nose, itchy toes, sweaty palms, 2 blue pills, half a can of warm cider, an underweight spliff…& bel

senior laundromat technicians required, must be experienced in sorting, expo-cleaning & clearing thru multiple outlets!

hahaha, ‘little matty’ will be hawking his CV around again then i shouldn’t wonder…“money’s too hot to handle”

he’s prob stuffing his chops with snails, pigeon wings rats tails & other such delights in some celubrious joint across the murky channel if the rumours are true!

2 Likes

can just see it now…free-loading economic migrants frantically paddling one way, little matty lording it t’other way in a luxury tub sucking on a cuban & swallowing several glasses of 1762 gautier – hope the frogs have tin hats & gritty senses of humour!!

1 Like

TGIF!
I keep on playing the Bowland, they are so original and mistical!
They are from Iran and are in Florence right now producing their songs and covers.
This is Kemet:

19 August : The body of Hamdallah Abdulfatha, a 28 years old sudanese man, is found whashed up in Sangatte beach. He died while trying to cross the channel with a friend on a dinghy, which quickly wrecked.

Real lives, real people.

Slow slow, quick quick slow.

That slippery little bandit has clearly exhausted all his laundering avenues this side of the channel, might as well see what’s on offer in the land of toads legs & sour wine i suppose…as billy notes, best they dust off their tin hats lol

Happy Birthday John!

1 Like

RIP Eddie

1 Like

yoko glaring at linda, glaring at george…george glaring at yoko, glaring at paul, ringo just drumming coz he luuuuvs it man…john just smiling at all the glaring

lets have someone whose still breathing shall we…
the ultimate “influencer”

1 Like

Now you’re talking billy boy, wipers come back all is forgiven!!
But i wanna line dance with hip russian dollies
Pour me a winkie, lace it blue & dance dance dance
Give it big russian moves baby…

1 Like

& so it’s gonna be some weird (covid) b’day this year brother!
how bout a little atmospherics to kick the day off :wink:

5 Likes

or maybe not!! …to be continued lol

Funky friday again boys & girls!
Climb on & ride the vibe for 2:30

Archive Friday

Dipping into the bag, shuffling the balls around & picking another “influencer”
Schmarchive archive!!