1LotStp.com Broker or Hotforex? Which is better broker

I am trying to decide which broker to use, 1LotStp :57: or Hotforex. :57:

Better spreads goes to 1lotstp
Execution about the same
Both allow EA and scalping
They both have about the same amount of pairs
Both offer metatrader and mobile traders
hotforex.com plus, Offer bigger bonus but there are more conditions with it.
Both accept credit cards
Both brokers have offshore regulation
Support from both companies seems good. 1lotstp gives weekend support.
Both companies have very good reviews about them.

Maybe I will open a micro account with both to try them out but I was wondering which you would recommend.
1LotSTP – Forex Broker | Welcome
or
Online Forex Brokers - HotForex -

I am with 1lotstp for about 2 months with a micro account. Execution with them is excellent, support is decent. I don’t know about hotforex, never tried them

I am from China and I’d been trading with hotforex for long, almost two years it seems, before hotforex, I had some experience with other brokers. hotforex was recommended by my friends in the UK, and they had a good Chinese customer service. stability is another reason why I stay with them.

Platform with 1lotstp is very stable, they use a very good bridge from what I hear. I was told they are dropping spreads even more later this month, this is the only reason i think i prefer them over hot forex as they have lower spreads.

how long have been 1lotstp runnning, im not sure about them, but stting asides bonuses (I don’t like bonuses) well to be honest everything about hotforex is smooth, main concern was withdrawals and they are quite fast really, and best of luck… trying two demos is another good idea really… keep us posted :smiley:

Trying a demo account does not really tell you anything. You will know when you go live and trade with them for a while to see how they treat their traders. Personally I am with PaxForex and eased my way into it with them. You may want to open a micro-account with both and use them to see which one is better suited for you. When it comes down to it the best thing is to go live and try yourself.

I have micros with both brokers, Both companies seem stable to me

Do they charge any fees for credit card deposit?

No Fees with 1lotstp.com

I am running a scalping EA with 1lotstp and its been live for 4months now. I brought in a few clients to use it as well.

2 brokers you mentioned above are good, but i can recommend you a better broker: EXNESS

Here are the 2 main strengths of Exness: low spread from 0.3 pips ; deposit fund via Liberty reserve which is very simple and quick. So it is great if you discovery more about exness. Just “google” it.

I have been trading with Exness for 8 months and I am sure, this broker is a great one to help you experience trading FX.

Wish you trade successfully.

The same thing is here…
I’m with 1lotstp for over a three months

Don’t go with EXness, they ripped me off. They are clearly marketmakers with their high leverage. At least with 1lotstp they are clearly a true execution broker from what they offer. I would go with them

Well I am with Hotforex from last 1 year an dI like the low spreads and execution, no idea about 1LotStp.com never tried it yet.

Maybe I’m prefer using common. Not new or on remote place. I’m to affraid can’t claim my money someday if they got problem

More people in China know hotforex rather than 1LotStp

From my experience, Hotforex is better. I am trading with them since one year and everything is smooth for me.

I don’t trust companies offering crazy incentives. I’d go with 1lotstp over hotforex. Let them keep their bonus offers as its not like i can cash in on them. I’d rather have the lower spreads at 1lotstp.com :35:

I think hotforex is better since I have used it over 6months, I had heard a lot of good feedbacks about this broker. In fact, nothing bad happens with my account or my trades. I recommend this one for traders.

I have an account with 1lotstp.com so i have to pick them as well, I can’t talk about hot as I never was with them.