1LotStp.com Broker or Hotforex? Which is better broker

1lotstp.com is a decent broker you can trust on them.

I am trading with HotForex and I think it’s more popular than 1lotstp. However, both they are good.

I’m not pretty sure about what you said of “support from both companies seems good”, 1LotSTP support is awful, at least as an IB, it’s too bad, because I decided to become an IB for them since i never need to contact them before this situation. I think they are even in the other things, but HotForex has the edge over 1Lot because of what I already mentioned.

I did not trade with both of them so i cannot say anything about them. If you are choosing any one of them, do your own research. You will be happy in future…

Did you tried their support system?

I have contacted the HotForex CS team for some trading issues and they were very fast in responding my questions.

That’s the thing, you cannot judge any trader without the trading experience with them. I am working with them and tried their support system, they respond instantly to your request.

I am using 1lotSTP for 3 months now, Happy with their service. They have a weekend support, Platform with 1lotSTP is very stable and has a High Leverage Option.

Is there a minimum type of account with those two trading platforms?

Just visit their website for more information, I think their websites have introduced about accounts.

In comparing, this is the right thing to do, take down notes all the services and offering for both websites, check their platforms that are suitable for you. after gauging both company you will see a margin who to choose and whats best for you.

Good Luck!

Can someone compare the pros/cons of these broker for me? Have anyone tried both? Or you can tell your experiences with each broker.

1lotstp is better known and has good reviews. So I suggest I should try em first.