$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

It’s working now.

Good idea. Maybe I should use it to test and display my ‘Adam Theory’ results. It’s a ‘no deposit $20 bonus account’ that I found somewhere which was useless to me for anything else. Which option did you use leandar??? The first option or the EA option???

Regards,

Dale.

Edit:

Well it WAS working now it’s NOT working again.

Edit 2:

OK. It’s working again.

working now,.

Dale. yes this is fun, but i prefer test with small real amount $2.5 or $25 cause we will get profit if test success or we loss just small amount,.

free bonus they will give profit when trade reach big lot size, my friend made $7000 from $200 free bonus but broker told him he was eligible to withdraw $5 only.

Yeh.

There’s always a ‘catch’ somewhere isn’t there.

I’m not counting on withdrawing anything from it i.e. it’s just a little ‘experiment’ that I’ve got going is all. That being said: if my ‘experiment’ turns $20 into $1 000 I’ll get my money. ONE way or another. You can BET on that!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

On the other hand:

Maybe you should ask your friend for HIS trading system!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

that was not soon he did manual trading with 4h chart, i think 2 month trading was that, i will ask the statement.

It seems you are bothering, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I “bother”, because you know the saying: “Take trading not too serious, or you may lose.” lol. I find this thread funny in a way now, lol. :wink:

My own statistics NEVER lie Dale, lol. But that’s only because my statistics are not the for sheeples crowd and I am no politician, lol. :smiley:

Almost doubled today, so going to destroy this account with gazillion lot size… !

i cant wait …

1, Unemployment Claims
2, Philly Fed Manufacturing Index
3, London close time

who is going to destroy it? or they are ready to give “profit” like “loss” ? lolol

Ok

Now we are going to draw a scenery

Hello.

Please tell me that you are NOT SAYING that $200 to $7 000 in two months (your friend) took TOO LONG??? LOL!!!

I’ve seen all your posts since posting the above (I took an afternoon nap i.e. it’s real hot over here today). So I’m guessing your EA needs a bit more work then???

Regards,

Dale.

200 to 7000 in 2 months, too slow cause not double daily :smiley:

EA works well, but i placed some unwanted lot size and orders

Hello again.

200 to 7000 in 2 months, too slow cause not double daily :smiley:

Oh, alright, I understand now!!! LOL!!!

EA works well, but i placed some unwanted lot size and orders

I see that (it’s working well)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Some times manual manage needed for this EA in fundamental analysis way, EA can trade only in technical, human cant trade like this, EA checking and opening many orders but the same time EA cant read the news …!

Adding some news reading facility will helps lot, before news report time this must open pending orders …!

Yes, nice landscape. High hills and deep and romantic valleys. I like it. :slight_smile:

I like my scenery a lot less bumpy. In fact, uphill the whole way :slight_smile:

Well, I tried to see it more from a viewpoint of art and less regarding financials. I used to live in a flat landscape and that was rather boring for the eye, so I am really excited if I see hills and valleys. :slight_smile:

New Forward Test Started in MyFxBook

This is neat and perfect trading with limited lot size, not targeting any percentages in certain time period. fundamental and technical analysis, manual and EA together.

lets check.

start at 2011.12.16 > 06:40 , end at 2011.12.16 > 19:17 - 50% profit in 12 hours trading, 356 pips from more than 7 currency pairs and commodities.

Not Every Gambler is a Loser

‘Too big too fail’ is about the same as ‘unsinkable’ … just ask Capt. Smith about that.
Or rather, ask the poor bastards who drowned because of his ambition and myopia.