$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Hey,

I was checking some correlated currency pairs and stocks for “day trading”, i got some list but all are not correlated

Create list of major indexes and commodities, stocks.

example :

GOLD
SILVER
OIL
EU
GU
GOOG
IBM
SP500
NSDQ
DAX
NIKKEI

???

Start trade all in this list when day candle open after Analise TA and FA, limited lot size good MM,

Place TP and SL depends day range ex: TP in EU is around 200 pips.

I tested one candle based EA that made infinity amount in strategy test but easy to trade manually,

We need some discussion about this day trading topic.

Check the back test report, that stopped when profit reached around “$10000000” …lol :smiley: $10000 was deposit. 6 month trading…!

Nothing like a 49% drawdown to bolster confidence in a system…

:smiley:

Over lot size is the reason for that 49% draw down, i was testing maximum utilization lot size to understand possibility, i used 1 lot size, to reduce draw down just use 0.10 lot size that’s it.,

Anyone have idea trading in this major stock index, commodity and currency ?

Major World Indices - Yahoo! Finance

Everything we need in MT4

Good morning.

leandar:

Are you actually reading any of the advice and the posts here on your thread or are you just ‘taking the pi*s’ to amuse us all???

Even after ALL of this I’m STILL unsure as to what your ‘deal’ is. Are you just testing to ‘make a point’ or do you have intentions of trading for real and making money out of this (a living)??? Sorry for being so ‘blunt’ but when I see you now jumping from ‘market to market’ then I have to start wondering and I believe it’s a fair question to be asking.

And yes: trading the major stock indices and commodities is my ‘thing’. But that’s why I’m asking. It’s a ‘different world’ from trading Spot FOREX if for NO other reason than margin requirements and maximum leverage available. And when I see somebody with little or no experience starting to include a stock index like the DAX in their ‘portfolio’ well then I’ve got to wonder how much (or how little) they know and if they’re serious or not. As but one example: many a profitable Dow and S&P trader has ‘seen their ar*e’ trading the DAX!!! And that’s just ONE example. The Nikkei: waste of time in my opinion and doesn’t trend nicely and pays a mere pittance per point movement (not to mention the number of ‘lunch breaks’ that the Japanese take during ONE trading session)!!! LOL!!! Put another way: ‘lot size for lot size’ (or now we’re talking about ‘units’ if you’re talking about trading CFDs or ‘contracts’ if you’re talking about trading proper futures contracts and the cash indexes, unless you’ve got a LOT of money, and I DO MEAN a LOT of money, are out of the question): the DAX would erase or offset the gains on ALL of the other instruments that you have in your ‘portfolio’.

All I’m saying here REALLY is this: as entertaining as this thread has become I’m starting to wonder if it’s worth taking any of this seriously anymore. Bottom line is that although I hate to discourage anyone: the PROBABILITY of your being able to double an account daily on a consistent basis is NILL. If you get it right: you’ll be the first person in HISTORY to be able to do this consistently and on a daily basis. Sorry: but the ‘odds’ are just not in your favour. So if you’re SERIOUS about making money in this business there are MANY here (as you’ve seen) that are only too willing to share their systems and insights with you and to assist you. And NO: for the most part it will be slow and steady REALISTIC profits that you’ll make.

By the way Master Tang and Oliver1968: for the first time in years my PC rebooted ‘all on its own’ last night while in the Chat Room hence my sudden disappearance last night!!! LOL!!! Obviously it has an ‘issue’ with Java or the Chat Room!!! Anyway and by the time it had rebooted it was time for me to feed my dogs and myself anyway so I didn’t log in again. Sorry about that. I just didn’t want you to go thinking that I was being ‘rude’ is all.

Regards,

Dale.

I was watching stock market for fundamental reasons, did you notice correlations of stocks and currency ? we can not avoid list of stock markets to analyze currency movements.

Turn on $2.74 To $2740 within 10 days. Hixx, i’m newbie and I had lost $100 in Forex, but I love Forex Trading still, I wish have a teacher for teach me about it

Hi.

There most definitely are correlations between stocks and currencies under NORMAL market conditions. EUR/JPY, as but one example, under NORMAL market conditions, would always be highly positively correlated with the Dow and the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ. And as unpopular as this may make me: I believe STOCKS (EQUITIES) move CURRENCIES and NOT the other way around.

But remember this: ‘NORMAL market conditions’ do not prevail at this time. As a matter of fact: there is a debate going on on this subject as to whether we are now seeing ‘the new NORMAL’ (what with the volatility and long-standing correlations breaking down etc.). I don’t have the experience or knowledge to comment on this. I sure DO HOPE though that we, at some point, return to ‘the old NORMAL’ because this possible ‘new NORMAL’ ain’t ‘fun’ anymore!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hi and welcome.

Well I’ll tell you this: you’ve come to the WRONG thread for advice!!! LOL!!! The title of this thread SHOULD have been ‘Turn $2.74 to $274 within 10 days’ but the ‘convenient mistaken typo’ in the title of the thread is the reason it attracts so much interest!!! LOL!!! It’s called ‘ambush marketing’ if I’m not mistaken!!! LOL!!! And let me tell you THIS before you start ‘salivating’: EVEN turning $2.75 to $274 within 10 days CONSISTENTLY is nigh impossible ANYWAY (not if you’re managing risk and trading ‘proper’). Yo MAY do it ONCE, maybe TWICE, if you’re REALLY lucky, THREE times, but ‘time FOUR’ will come and you’ll be back to ZERO!!!

Regards,

Dale.

EU “Current Account” news and Tokyo is going to close right now.

Bad news was for EU, already spiked, look 5 min EG chart

Based on daily chart EU will move to upside within 20 min reason ECB President Draghi Speaks is coming, there is rumor he is going to open some good news for euro.

Technically EU over sold in daily chart

EG chart here, movements in EG chart is more accurate

But still this is like “coin flip” but EU ready to move right now.

Trap Time

If Everyone sell = EU Up
If Everyone Buy = EU Down

Time extent 20 min to 30 min

Reverse engineering was happened Draghi will start Speaking after 5 hours only so EU decided “do not move” right now, NY open after 2:30 min.

Draghi will rule today.

Remember somebody is always watching you in every chart.

Reaching to 100% before 24 hours, I think all open trades will close at $20050 before Draghi come.

Myfxbook shows 25% daily because they calculating include Saturday and Sunday

Last 12 hours trading was in Friday

Don’t worry about my previous post. I’m still subscribed to your thread. Let’s see you do that every 24-hours for six months and I PERSONALLY PROMISE you that I’ll get you MILLIONS of USD for that EA!!! How’s that for a deal??? I take 10% commission on the deal is all.

Regards,

Dale.

:smiley: ok, i was waiting for some fast cash, :smiley:

This logic is applicable in offline business too, this is hack.