$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Well, but a hangover after a real pub might be less headache than doubling your account every day before the margin call. LOL! :smiley:

Oliver, if they have another platform than mt4 as well, for example web browser, then use that for trading and mt4 just for charts etc. :wink:

Yeah, they have a web based platform, but from the way it is being described, itā€™s just web access to MT4, so the same limitations apply.
In any case, the first link posted by Leandar was helpful, showing a way to use an EA to add S/L and T/P by using OrderModifyReliable().
In addition, Piptronix said that this limitation only applies to Market Orders, so I can include S/L and T/P right from the start, using a Pending Order (at least when trading manually).

Hehe, Iā€™ve just sent an email containing about 20 questions to ā€˜myā€™ broker ā€¦ just to get them used to what a pain in the butt I am. :smiley:

Cheers,
O.

Hmm, have you tried the web platform? It might be different in the handling. Anyways, limit or stop orders are better, because planned in advance. :slight_smile:

However, liqui is back after all the hangovers of the bankers, lol. :smiley:

he want to place EA, how the EA woks in web platform?

btw

currency is not moving to double daily, so i decided to limit i think this is my last test

we can double but it takes some days ā€¦ one day is not enough like Saturday and Sunday

what about NEW YEAR ?

any plan ?

Yeah, Iā€™ll try out the web platform as soon as I open a demo account; Iā€™ll wait until Jan2 or Jan3 with that, to have ā€˜normalā€™ market conditions.

Yeah, looks like more traders are awake now.
The way rates moved yesterday, from opening time of NY until closing time of London, it looked as if only 2 traders were in action: one in NY, making EURUSD fall 12 pips in a single second, and one in London, pushing it up again in a single second.
It was weird, mainly 10-pip-moves, no ā€˜normalā€™ 1-pip-steps ā€¦ lol, like those two were really alone, just throwing 5-yard positions at each other. :smiley:

O.

Leandar made 13%= in a day. Well done to him.

Yep ā€¦ let him make an average of 13% a week for a year and he wonā€™t be thinking about doubling his account every day anymore, because heā€™ll be busy browsing luxury car catalogues. :smiley:

O.

I have found Pipcrawlerā€™s thread about CFTC regulations and added my 2 cents:

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/31823-cftc-leverage-change-10-1-us-what-do-you-think-12.html#post306740

Actually Iā€™m quite proud of that post, lol, so ā€¦ what do you think about that idea?

O.

Hmm you wanna really kow what I think, lol? Donā€™t throw with stones sitting in a German glass house! LOL! :smiley:

No frankly, itā€™s right that they try to regulate more, but what they try is already done in DE, lol. Leverage is maybe an exception, because in relation not many Germans trade. They just park their money where the brainwashers tell em: In a savings account or they buy houses on credit, thinking it will rise and rise and rise, lol.

I actually didnā€™t recognize you outside of the pub, lol

Yes this 3 currency pairs gave me 13% i was using 7 currency pairs when i doubled., same over trade reason was account wipe out,

my ea can make 1% to 5% daily in safe trading with small lot size.

if anybody need this EA, pm me ā€¦ ea is FREE but need donation ā€¦ :smiley:

Ahaaaa!
So now we are getting to the point of this exerciseā€¦

ā€œset fileā€ are important than EA

yes, i am expecting any profit from this thread now.

are you ready?

You missed my point.
Iā€™m referring to the words in bold red above

even wikipedia asking donation everyday with their photos, did you notice ? search any random article there lol

you know in india we can live a day with $1,

watch ā€œslumdog millionaireā€ rich and poor here

[B]Being the richest man in the cemetery doesnā€™t matter to meā€¦ Going to bed at night saying weā€™ve done something wonderfulā€¦ thatā€™s what matters to me. - Steve Jobs[/B]

best quote ever

Leandar, as entertaining as this thread has been, I think it has just turned sour.
Iā€™ll leave you to the MODS, lets see how long it takes for them to catch onto this, Iā€™m sure they are watching you closely
anyway.

lol i was just kidding, nothing serious here

Today is the very important day for traders

LAST weekend of the year ā€¦!!!

plan to setup VPS server for trading, i had lite forex account with VPS

anyone know best VPS service provider ?