$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

No worries my friend…Cars are in cal…can work something out…if your around in August, i’ll be at the historics in Carmel…you can drive one of them up there for me…

[QUOTE=Oliver1968;308863]Wow, this thread has it all … 100% Gains a Day, Broker Comparison, ECN / Market Maker Comparison, Political Discussion, Pub Chat … now Philosophy.

and now…trasn-gender, same sex dating and cars…yeah baby…it don’t get no better than this…

Did you buy your cars new?

hell no…you think I’m rich??? I’m a currency trader

damn, that IMG didn’t work, MT … oh well, let me quickly type it into my browser by hand. :smiley:

leandar:

I really think that you should ask to have this thread renamed to ‘The Pub’ as was suggested earlier!!! LOL!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

On the other hand: maybe not such a good idea i.e. have you noticed the number of views it gets??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

This is real mans thread…sex money and cars…what else is there???

but this means nothing without pics…i’ve tried…but challenged that way…

and now…[B]trasn-gender[/B], same sex dating and cars…yeah baby…it don’t get no better than this…

Where does THAT come from??? PLEASE tell me that that is a picture of a woman that you’ve used as your avatar otherwise I’ll NEVER be able to live THAT down!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I was just thinking though:

Don’t some of those old cars sell for more than the new ones?? I saw one on Bloomberg just last week i.e. a 1960 or 1965 Ferrari convertible that somebody paid $3 500 000 for!!! Why would anybody spend so much money on a car that you’re not even sure will you from point A to point B without breaking down or a car that you couldn’t get repaired should something bad happen??? LOL!!! Hell: if I had that kind of money I’d buy something like Obama’s ‘Beast’, a Veyron (unfortunately the last one rolled off of the production line last year), a Maybach, or a Rolls Royce. ALL NEW with Service Plans!!! LOL!!!

And I’ll tell you something else: if that was MY Ferrari in that picture and some woman put her foot on it (shoes or no) she’d get her ‘marching orders’ right there and then no matter WHO she was and WHAT she looked like!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

That avatar looks like Marylin Manson to me … a guy, Dale. :smiley:

Post some charts …

accidentally, i was posting EU chart for next week double

there was this pic in my charts folder, let me delete that all…

Good morning.

Thanks for pointing that out AND for drawing attention to it (I was hoping my posts would just ‘die out’ and not get noticed)!!! LOL!!! NOW I’ve gone TOO far!!! LOL!!! The worst part: if it IS Marilyn Manson not even HE is sure of what he ‘is’ I don’t think!!! LOL!!!

Like I said: NO MORE AVATAR MOTIVATED POSTS from me!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Uhhhmmm…

Thanks for sharing!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

So leandar:

How’s the EA coming along??? LOL!!!

What was it that you were working on again???

(Just a crass attempt on my part to get back to the original topic and divert attention away from my latest posts)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

New research in RSI 2 and synthetic hedge

Well as always: you’ve got our attention!!! LOL!!!

I don’t know about the ‘Synthetic Hedge’ part but RSI??? Plenty of experience (it’s a Wilder indicator of course)!!! LOL!!!

Just some input:

Most systems that use shorter RSI periods usually also increase / decrease the upper / lower RSI limits in an effort to eliminate whipsaws. In other words: I’ve seen (ETF) trading systems where RSI(2) or RSI(3) is used but the upper limit has been increased to 80 or 90 and the lower limit has been decreased to 20 or 10. Then there are ‘derivatives’ of RSI that I’ve seen used too e.g. the ‘Fisher Transform’ or ‘StochRSI’ (as but two examples).

So I take it then we’re ‘done’ with trying to double an account daily??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

‘Out of the goodness of my heart’ leandar I’ve uploaded an E-book called ‘High Probability ETF Trading’ by Larry Connors (Connors Research) to my forums. It can be found in the ‘E-books for Trading Systems’ thread in the Downloads Forum. There are seventeen different systems detailed in it most of which are based on RSI with short(er) periods. It’s not a ‘personal favourite’ of mine because Larry Connors doesn’t take risk management into account i.e. no details are given as to position sizing and where stops should be placed. Also: the systems are all designed for the trading of ETFs but with your ‘gifts’ I’m sure you’ll have no problem in adapting them to trading Spot FOREX pairs. What’s more: most of them are ‘just your style’ i.e. adding to losing positions (although at least based on signals and not just based on ‘wishful thinking’ or ‘hope’)!!! LOL!!!

Anyway: take a look. It MAY give you some ideas.

Regards,

Dale.

dale,

day before yesterday night me and my friends discussed about Larry Connors RSI 2 when my minute charts didn’t open trades in RSI 14 but opened in reverse indicator ( 30/70 to 70/30 )

same time you too thought about “Larry Connors”

please post that ebooks or article links about his strategy

thanks

You’re welcome, mate. :smiley: