$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Well I hope it’s not Deltastock or DF Markets then!!! LOL!!!

Did I happen to mention that another thing that makes you so ‘special’ leandar is that if NOTHING else you ARE INDEED ‘CONSISTENT’!!! LOL!!! Whether or not that’s going to ‘pay off’ for you in the long run??? I don’t know. But I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, really do hope so.

Regards,

Dale.

Well I’ll tell ya:

I’ve not seen these forums so quiet (again) as they have been for the last two days (they were busier over the ‘Festive Season’)!!! So one of two things: either there are not QUITE as many full time traders around as one would be lead to believe OR there are a few WAY too many FOREX traders who just got caught with their ‘panties’ down on EUR/USD!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Yeah, I’ve been wondering, too.
… bad for my post count, lol, with fewer new threads to get involved in. :smiley:
A third possibility is that everybody bagged mad pips and is having MaiTais at some beach now.

Cheers,
O.

Oh well: I’m pleased that YOU are around!!! LOL!!!

leandar must be ‘lurking’ somewhere too because he ‘liked’ my post sometime earlier.

But it is a bit strange though is it not???

Regards,

Dale.

Actually this is weekend, expecting huge rally in main currency pairs because this is the decided time of year start trading also yesterday ECB meeting spike and so many traders in trap right now, they are trying to remove the losses. so busy everyone…!

Actually you’re talking ‘sh*t’!!! LOL!!!

A HUGE RALLY on EUR/USD??? IF ANYTHING: to the DOWNSIDE yes!!! Any bets??? You don’t read my ‘Adam and Eve’ stuff do you!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Oh yes … trading starts again properly on 16th; about time, too.
And today is Friday 13th. :smiley:

I agree, Dale, I see EURUSD going down to 1.25 or so, before any significant up move will occur.
Damn PIIGS messing with our beautiful currency … growl.
And then they bi_tch at the ‘cold-hearted’ Germans, because we insist they get their economic act together before we stuff the next 100 billion down their greedy throats.

Oh well, I better don’t get started on this…

O.

You seem to feel ‘pretty strongly about this’ HUH!!! LOL!!!

Oh I AGREE with you and what you’re saying. NO question about that.

The only reasons I want it to ‘tank’ is a) so that I can say that I was ‘right’, b) so that I can say that ‘Adam and Eve’ was right, and c) I’m still short on those ‘no deposit bonus’ accounts with additional positions being opened now. THUS far (on the ‘no deposit bonus’ accounts) I, at one stage, was in CLEAR PROFIT to the tune of around $75 which was the same amount as I’d been ‘given’ by the two brokers concerned. In other words: before this slight retraction of yesterday and today, I’d ALREADY doubled the two accounts using THEIR money, and, well, now I’ve added another two shorts to each account. So if it DOES tank: it could very well land up paying for a VERY nice lunch ESPECIALLY if it’s gets anywhere NEAR 1.2500!!! LOL!!! Alright: don’t go getting ‘happy’ leandar!!! On these two accounts it’s not my money I’m using so there’s no stops in place or money management or anything like that. Then again: why am I telling YOU this leandar??? LOL!!! THERE’S a joke!!! I forgot there for a minute who I was advising!!! LOL!!!

And just you WATCH (assuming we’re correct on it ‘tanking’) the ‘action’ that’s going to ‘play out’ on THESE forums if these brokers tell me that for some reason I cannot withdraw my profits!!! ONE of them just HAPPENS to have their own thread in the ‘Broker Aid Station’ forums so ‘they will pay quick’. The other one: I’m not too sure BUT, as I noted to someone else the other day via email, with ‘me and my big mouth’ and access to the Internet I should EVENTUALLY get my profits (and THEN some)!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Regards,

Dale.

And ACTUALLY:

1.2500??? I’ve seen this level ‘bandied about’ on a number of forums. Why is everyone so ‘fixated’ on 1.2500??? Me (and Adam) are looking at the 1.2300 or so ‘region’ and then (God forbid) around the 1.800 or so ‘region’. Take a nice look at a ‘zoomed out’ weekly and monthly MT4 charts??? ‘Slap’ some 20-period price channels on them. Add ‘Adam and Eve’ (which I’ll ‘solve’ again after the close tonight) (maybe that should be ‘Adam and Jessica’). Anyway. Uhhhmmm… Where was I again??? Oh yes. ‘Slap’ that lot together then watch Bloomberg TV 24-hours per day, assume that Greece will default, and ALSO assume that the the major indices get ‘positively correlated’ again with the EUR??? I’m seeing ‘party time’ on the indices at the moment. Just WAIT until this rally ‘runs out of steam’ (which it will). Then the whole LOT is going to come ‘crashing down’!!! LOL!!!

I’m posting this HERE AND have done so on FF (on FF you cannot edit or delete your posts after 24-hours have passed) SO I’m ‘laying it on the line’. If I’m right: I can say ‘told ya’ (and nobody can go saying that ‘oh: EASY with hindsight’). If I’m wrong??? Well then I will have made an ‘ar*e’ of myself. STILL: it’s ‘free broker money’ so nobody can say that I was ‘careless’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I don’t see Greece defaulting anytime in the near future … oh yes, of course, just leaving them be they’d probably default before it’s dinner time, but those EZ members with an economy worthy of the term cannot allow that without being badly mauled by it themselves.
So we’ll just continue pouring hundreds of billions (money which we need very dearly, to address our own issues) into that bottomless pit.

Yesterday’s retracement is already history, hehe … current rate is 1.2688, so … ka-chinggg for you.

You had better check the bonus rules of your brokers carefully; most make it mandatory to open a minilot position for every 10 bucks bonus, or turn the bonus money over repeatedly, before you are eligible to withdrawing it.

Good God, just thinking of EURUSD 1.1800 makes me shiver … Lord have mercy.
Oh well, that’s what you get for inviting people to a party without having checked their worthiness first … cough - faked statistics - cough.

O.

That’s why I ‘binge’ on occasion on my own!!! It’s cheaper!!! LOL!!!

These were ‘no deposit bonus’ accounts so they mustn’t come to me with ‘sh*t’. As I understood BOTH of them: you could never withdraw THEIR money but were at liberty to withdraw any AND ALL profits made. And I’m HOLDING THEM TOO THAT. Besides: if they give me any ‘lip’ then you can just refer them to that ‘Clint Eastwood’ part of whichever thread it was (EcnJesus’ if I remember correctly)!!! LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!! HEY!!! Here’s a thought!!! I can get HIM to vouch for me if they’re in any doubt (given his ‘faith in my capabilities’)!!! LOL!!! ROFLOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Oh ok, so you won’t be able to withdraw the 75 bucks they’d given you, but you [B]may[/B] withdraw the three grand you’ve made? :smiley:
Yay!

Actually I’ve just worked it out:

One was only $25 and the other was $20 so ACTUALLY it’s only $45 not $75 that I was ‘given’. But yes: that’s the way I understand it. That’s ONE of the things that ‘sucks’ about MetaTrader though. With Delta Trading I could tell you exactly what I’d make at certain levels (like those levels I mentioned). With MetaTrader I have to work it out manually and there are three short positions on each account at different prices so to work it out is a ‘pain in the ar*e’. Come to think of it: MetaTrader is the ONLY platform that I know of that DOES NOT tell you what your expected USD profit or loss is when entering a TP or SL order. I mean: it’s such a ‘basic’ function is it not???

Regards,

Dale.

EUR/USD 1.2500 isn’t far away now. That will have me just under 850 pips in the short

Now THAT is worth applause!!! Well done.

Just a piece of advice: making money is easy. Keeping it is not so easy. I’m not saying to TP early or stop following the very trading system or methology that’s made you those pips. But try to ‘stirke a balance’ is all I’m saying. How to do that??? I cannot tell you because I’ve not ‘mastered the art myself’. I know I’ve seen a $13000 profit trade turn to a loss and MAN that’s a hefty kick in the ‘I should have taken profit’ gut!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hehe, 850 pips make a nice meal indeed.

Dale, there are various third party scripts which will allow MT4 to do just about anything and everything you want it to do … well, maybe apart from making you breakfast and, ummm, never mind. :smiley:

O.

4 hours later 7%

24 hours later 7%

Some research in “correlation hedge” and “martingale exit strategy” and “money management”.

This is my real account, i used 100% risk for trading all this week.

Yeh: when I saw that ‘odd’ starting balance that’s what I was worried about!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hehe, no need to worry, Dale … it’s a micro account, so even if he blows it, it won’t hurt.

O.

[U]Traditional way [/U]

1, Good entry

2, 10 / 30 pips SL

3, SL move to BE

4, Trail TP

5, 2.5% risk

[U]This way [/U]

1, open trades by EA ( BB, Stochastic, MA, Rsi, Correlation… etc )

2, No stop loss

3, close trades for TP/loss

4, 100% risk

Yesterday in GBP/USD spike was around 175 pips but account not wiped out

I think this is the perfection of hedge and exit strategy