$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Hey, that relation will secure our trading in with 6 pairs and also i added that EC alone.

here is the settings.

Now its more than 5% equity in 2 hours

24 hours backtesting? Oh, that looks indeed very reliable. What about a backtest of 2+ years? With a little data what matters? Just saying, lol.

I tried that but there was lot of gaps in charts and also suddenly it jump to long date, so that long period testing was not perfect, 1 day chart is available without weekend gap and still there is risk in this method but i think it will be conform today’s forward test.

Hmm, your trading style reminds me at something I’ve seen a while ago …

lol … Not really

How are those hedges holding up?

My guess is not very well.

Those two open shorts have got to be stinging a bit by now…

What an image !

bhuahaha…

This is the current situation

once this down to $8000 equity investment was $10000 $11500 was total amount so if that happen in starting time down to $3500 means $6500 equity in $10k is 35% but same time profit trades was there in opp side is what protecting equity.

in mt4 statement 0.57% draw down.

Ummm no…

That 0.57% drawdown only includes the stats from CLOSED trades. You can see that occur on trade 38.

You currently have an unrealized loss, or open drawdown of near 21%.

That’s not a smart way to run a railroad…

hmm yes that was 35% now its 21% as you said not good way, but i am taking risk ( risk in demo ) to double money… just for fun. :smiley:

but we can do something with this if our expectation is 10% to 25% return or just use small amount in real.

Hello.

My favorite thread is ‘alive’ again. LOL!!!

leandar: remind me again of exactly what it is that you’re trying to accomplish here because somewhere along the line it seems to have become a bit ‘hazy’ (or have I just not been keeping myself up to date)???

Regards,

Dale.

Hi Dale,

MT mentioned a railroad business here:

So, it is probably right to do it all a little more “heavy”. I mean, with heavy rails, heavy risk and so on … :wink:

hazy because i am changing strategy again and again to success, so i can not describe it correctly.

anyway i am using “high leverage” and “martingale” which is highly not suitable for trading but this is the only one way to double investment in small time period

i am using this systems

1, martingale in Fibonacci retrace
2, hedge in Currency Pair Correlations
3, news spike trading
4, news retrace trading.

…etc

my EA will do it one by one …!

we don’t have holding capacity cause lot size is big,

currency always moving 5 pips to 10 pips then 10 pips to 30 pips , 30 to 60 and 200 , 300 , 600 … each and every moments currency moving any sides but we cant trade always cause there is no confirmation or there is confirmation but we dont know that.

so let us start it when market open on Monday

1, Sydney To Tokyo Start Time.

there is 5 to 10 pips movements

2, Tokyo start to Frankfurt

10 to 30 pips movements

3, Frankfurt to London open and Tokyo close

30 to 90 pips

4, Tokyo close to Ny open

60 to 150 pips

5, Ny to London Close

60 to 150 pips

this all told average not exact pips quantity also there is many news and economical reports so lets trade in this fundamental and technical movements with high leverage,.

i am finding some “average day range” charts, we can increase lot size if there is possible range in certain time period, i will post that here…

situation in this 200 pips down, this trading have 100% risk.

i noticed all the time profit involving in 50% risk, another half from equity because trade start in Sydney time, Sydney cant move 200 pips it always happen in london + ny time, this method have close relation with fundamental analysis, this is the year end EU will down more 1.2587 is the 1st place in weekly chart 1.2873 is chance today.

this method have 100% risk i can not reduce this cause expecting reward is 100%, win ratio is 50/50 this is gambling but added many possible logic.

what if EU move 700+ pips in a day? this will do opp trade in other correlated currency pairs, so just double the money and run…

Average Daily Trading Range Templates | Forex, Stock, Stock market, Stock Investing, Online Stock Trading

This 200+ pips is what giving profit for high leveraged traders and the same time this moves kill the account.

I think you’ve got far too much free time on your hands for one thing.

And please tell me that you’re NOT ‘Olesia’ (on the other hand if you are: how about a date)??? LOL!!! I see also that ‘Olesia’ stopped posting monthly trading results at the end of September 2011 and her P/L for most months looks suspiciously like yours at the moment!!! LOL!!!

So c’mon leandar: ‘spill the beans’. LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

haha … Olesia looks fake but that ATR article ( s/he copied ) is good,

some changes needed in my EA so new test will start tomorrow.

Well we’ll find out soon enough. I sent her an email to invite her to join us (you) over here!!! LOL!!!

Maybe SHE can talk some sense into your head because none of us are getting it right!!! LOL!!!

Sadly: she’s promoting a ‘cr*p’ broker.

As for the ATR article: you must have searched until ‘the last page of the Internet’ for that i.e. that must be one of the most obscure websites or blogs I’ve ever seen in my life!!! LOL!!! I’m not being nasty but I’m almost sure it doesn’t appear on the first page of a Google search (and if it DOES I’d like to know how she got it right) (and note the ‘she’ i.e. I’m giving ‘her’ the benefit of the doubt here)!!! (Actually: more like ‘wishful thinking’)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

hehe, i already sent her many messages, sadly she didnt reply me.