3 Little Pigs Trading System

My Pigs indicator shows only USDCAD and USDJPY in a trend at the moment - Markets seem a little all over the place!

[B]Current Status:[/B]

[U]Closed Trades:[/U]

USDCAD Stopped out for -50 Pips.

[U]Open Trades:[/U]

AUDNZD is positive by about +50 pips and still open till it reach my TP target which is 1.1280.

[U]New Trades:[/U]

None.

Emm - AUDNZD - Isn’t that “off-piste” ?

Sorry but what is “off-piste” ?

AUDNZD hit TP for +90 Pips.

None.

USDCHF short from 0.9268 (SL is 0.9297 and TP is 0.9199 )
EURCAD long from 1.3778 (SL is 1.3713 and TP is 1.3906)

Will update if a new trade is found.

Away from the norm - Not the 8 pairs mentioned in the manual - That’s all :slight_smile:

Good weekend to all !

Oh ok thanks for explaining :slight_smile: I mentioned this before that I am not restraining myself to 8 pairs only. I have some good profit on cross pairs too with this system specially with pairs like AUDNZD, AUDCAD and GBPCHF. I think you should also try it on other pairs. I currently have 17 pairs under observation with this system and to be honest so far I made good profit on non major pairs. The spread is over 4 pips in some of the pairs but I never bother by it once I have trade going in my way.

Thanks for that - I must try and find more time as I was also considering looking at some other stuff, FTSE, etc…

Yes that would be great.

USDCHF short from 0.9268 hit my TP for +69 Pips.

EURCAD long from 1.3778 is positive by about +60 pips and still open till it reach my TP target which is 1.3906.

None. Will update today if a new trade is found.

Great job. Witch pairs are you trading right now?

Anyone has official indicator? It works? It has email/notification alert?

Thanks a lot!!!

Update:

I took another trade today of GBPJPY long from 152.59 (TP 153.47 SL 152.10) but it stopped out for -50 pips pretty soon.

I have the official indicator but I cannot share as it is customized by them to work on my MT4 account only. It doesn’t have any email notification option and frankly speaking one doesn’t require email alert because the Indicator shows long and medium term trend and the user has to decide himself to take the trade or not after checking the 4 hour time frame manually and if the 4 hour time frame is in accordance with the weekly and daily time frame one can enter the trade.

I trade these pairs with this system. However officially they recommend to trade 8 pairs only because of the low spread but I have profit on cross pairs too so that is why I have them under observation too with this system. These are my pairs:

[B]EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDNZD, GBPCHF, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURCHF, GBPJPY.[/B]

I suggest you to download and read the ebook. If you have any question feel free to ask.

I also use the indicator and only trade the 8 base currencies - Just found the 3 Pigs video too - Ha! The 3 Little Pigs Trading Strategy - YouTube

Thanks for the video bro.

[U]Open and Closed Trades:[/U]

None.

USDCHF short from 0.9236 (SL is 0.9302 and TP is 0.9167 )
EURUSD long from 1.3354 (SL is 1.3288 and TP is 1.3448)

I am also watching AUDJPY. Need to get confirmation on 4 hour chart to go short. Price is near the SMA.

Price is up on EURCHF on long and medium term trend. Waiting for 4 hour chart’s confirmation to go long as price is near SMA.

I found a Long trade on EURCHF this evening but I closed it manually for - 23 pips because now the long term and medium term trend do not match.

[U][U]Open Trades:[/U][/U]

USDCHF short from 0.9236 (SL is 0.9302 and TP is 0.9167 ) is still running and positive by +31 pips.
EURUSD long from 1.3354 (SL is 1.3288 and TP is 1.3448) is still running and positive by +38 pips.

None.

Cheers for the update - I have a small position in USDCAD

But I had a 30 PIP Stop not as per the report ( 3 Little Pigs Trading Strategy Weekly Report – 25-Aug-13 � Forex Useful )and left it open at the weekend !!!

None.

22 August USDCHF short trade from 0.9236 (SL is 0.9302 and TP is 0.9167 ) is still running and positive by +10 pips.
22 August EURUSD long from 1.3354 (SL is 1.3288 and TP is 1.3448) is still running and positive by +15 pips.

EURCHF long from 1.2352 (TP 1.2426 SL 1.2312)
GBPJPY long from 153.56 (TP 154.53 SL 153.04)

Didn’t have a arrow signal on the indicator for above new trades but I entered anyway because of the nice retracement but I think I am wrong as both are going negative at the moment. Lets see how they end.