$30 into $500 Is it achievable

Yea, I met someone that turned a $30 account into over $300 overnight, but he knows what hes doing lol so it’s very possible, just need to perfect the skillset

1 Like

I don’t think so

Oh, well ,OK then. :rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely not the number one reason, or a reason at all. I’ve never seen a trader fail because they didn’t have enough capital.

I suppose that while even well-capitalised traders can overleverage and risk too much, this is definitely more common with undercapitalised traders who do not want to wait ten years to grow a $100 account to, say, $1000. Naturally, the less you have, the more you risk, whereas the more you have, the less you risk. . .

1 Like

I was able to raise $25 demo to $900 for 5 days. But TBH you must practice and know how to handle your emotions

That’s it? My account went negative -1,000$. Using ultra high leverage and controlling my emotions I was able grow it to a cool 10 million. I’m actually writing this post from my own private island right now.

3 Likes

@krugman25 :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

A trader needs to be properly capitalized, the is just a trading presequisit, but it has never been a reason for poor trading and money management. Over-leveraging, poor trade management, poor emotions management, etc. is applicable evenly to any sized account. Sure, a larger account holder may feel less need to leverage, but that is purely by choice. A million dollar account can be blown up in 1 trade just like a 30$ account can.

2 Likes

Agree with that, of course.

1 Like

I believe that one can get phenomenal success with trading, the 25 percent is attainable, especially if using a couple EA’s.
A person has to have a well defined plan to accomplish it, and the testing has to be done before the attempt in real time.
There will be people who believe it is achievable and there will be those who will disbelieve and will offer proof that it can not be done. Those folks are expressing their own limitations.
The best you can do is to attempt it on your own and close your mind to the naysayers.
Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thanks A lot for your comment

Yes it is, I managed to tunr 100 into 1000 in two months. Daily trading, aiming 1-2 per positions. strategy used: Correlated.

Just because it seems impossible to you, does that make it so. Don’t worry am gonna prove you wrong. I then I will send you screen shots. In two to three months time you will be updated. And also thanks for your thoughts.

1 Like

There’s a journal section to Babypips - why don’t you open a new thread and allow us to follow your progress?

4 Likes

@chimexpresh

Possible and probable are two very different concepts, in life as in trading…

Winning a $5 million lottery is possible, but has a very low probability;

turning $100 into $1000000 in trading is possible, but also has a very low probability.

:slight_smile:

Yes you are right. But it all revolves around risk management, trading plan and emotional control. Even if I trade the way you propose there is every probability that I blow my account

2 Likes

Here is someone you can pal up with, he’s doing well too.

1 Like

Hey man, it is definitely possible but it depends much on what leverage you use and/or what lot size your broker lets you use.

If you trade with 1:500 and 0.01 minimum lots, your account won’t handle many losses.

That’s the only problem with small accounts.
There is no difference between 30$ into 500$ and 30000$ into 500000$. If the fear of losing money doesn’t kick in of course :slight_smile:

Petru

3 Likes

Can’t I contact him on any social media?

Not to be a nay-sayer, but…

even if five, or ten people said that they could do it, the odds are stacked against you

because of the sheer number of people who dream of turning tiny amounts to big/huge money

and get burnt because they lack whatever magical ingredient (personal qualities, discipline, etc.)…

So it is possible, but highly improbable…

All the best of luck, I really hope you are one of the very few blessed ones.

1 Like