30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Not sure if these are correct, but gold just hit D on the daily at 1188

And there is this possible short on the cadjpy

It is not valid, because C is not the extreme point between C and D, right?

I want to settle this. When we have the XA-AB-BC-CD lines, those points have to be the extreme points [I]within those lines[/I], right ?

Hi to all,

I am still very confuse with this XABCD patternā€¦have do some practice but all invalidā€¦its there any specific time frame for this XABCD pattern??say 5m,15m,30m,1h,4h,dailyā€¦which one is more better time frame to tradeā€¦i lose about 80% of my trade last weekā€¦The problem is I dont knw how to pick a rgt point X,A,B,C,Dā€¦and also dont knw when is D will happenā€¦Most of the time the price go higher than D or lower than Dā€¦ANYONE CAN HELP TO EXPLAIN MORE???I have bought the book ā€œtrade what you seeā€. hopefully, after reading and study the book i will have more clear about XABCDā€¦

Thank you.

[QUOTE=TMoneyBags;189923]The CD Leg is >= 100% of AB (CD is 100-261% of the AB leg.

hi to all traders. TMB you are totally wicked dudeā€¦so far i was waching from the fenceā€¦have read the whole 300 pages + reading the BOOK nowā€¦first serious comment here so please excuse my english ā€¦somebody pleace explain how you measure 100-261 % cd legā€¦cheersā€¦ohh i am probably the first Bulgarian around ā€¦yeahā€¦

HMoneyBags, please provide more information on your use of MacD and SSD for confirming D points.

Thanks to you and TMoneyBags for sharing your work to date. Howā€™s your new system coming along?

Nice ones modo, Howd your play on gold come out? Ive been playing with it in usd and eur. So far Ive noticed it tends to spike over the fib levels, then fall back through, but very quickly. How did you pick your tp? Anyway, to stay on subject, hereā€™s a formation coming on the daily gbpusd. Missed my entry by 10 pips today, but the tail on the candle is showing high resistance in that area. So Im leaving my order open, and hoping for the best.

Thanks mate,

Iā€™m short at 1187, so have about 15 points. First profit target is .382XA or 1137.

Sorry, should read .382AD (not .382XA)

i got spooked and closed the cj at CD=AB.

a bit earlier than originally planned but not much.

Also, bidding for some euraud at the next convergence as i got stopped out on the 2/5 balance i was runnding from the previous pattern. Shame it didnā€™t continue, thank god i at least took partial profit on the spike.

Thanks for this, I actually took itā€¦twiceā€¦but closed out immediately for a 4 pip loss because I was too fearful. Noticed it late and felt rushed, hadnā€™t done my own top down analysis, and was clearly indecisive.

Of course now itā€™s up 40 pips hehe, oh well, safety first, I hope you made some pips.

I did take it, closed 1 possition out for 30 pips in the spirit of this thread, letting the other one run to see if I can hit the 1.535 zone. It was a little scary there when it hit. Thanks for the tip on the euraud. Who do you guys use for rate alerts? My broker cant seem to get one to me.

Great stuff, good on you.

Iā€™m not sure if the euraud is such a great idea, obviously itā€™s buying into the mother of all downtrends, so take it with a grain of salt. Probably better trades out there, not even sure it iā€™ll take it myself. Might call it a week.

I agree, I think the smarter move is to use this to buy into trends. However, Im expecting to see some anti-usd moves over the next day or two. My current oppinion is that traders are holding the euro down and forcing it lower playing the whoā€™s ecomony is worse game. An old trader friend said it pretty well ā€œThe Euro is getting killed 1.280 by a bankrupt currencyā€¦ LOL, I suspect each will get their turn to die. Buy goldā€

iĀ“m also expecting some usd weakness coming days/weeks, it just makes sense

I hope you took it. I chose not to due to the time of day, but it went without a hitch.

Anyone here doing evening Trades? If so what pairs are good for this?
:slight_smile:

Upcoming usdjyp on the 1 hour with 2 different options. provided of course point c stays the same. The first option is only at 78% extension of ab, so Ill be watching before jumping on it.

Edit:point c changed, not valid

Yeah, I took it, but not in any great size, and itā€™s not a good trade until you book it.

Possible D on EUR/USD 15 min, As many know the pair is very bullish, might help the price fall if it reaches the D. :slight_smile:

//Chris