30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Wow, I am amazed and thankful of how this thread has evolved. It is indeed reaching the goals that I have imagined. To have a stable community of traders improving and mastering the techniques used by those in the field who have reached success. It is an honor to be able to see how committed you guys are. I hope for all that the passion continues to grow. As for my self, I have been busy recreating my trading floor and looking for people to teach locally and add to my trading team. All in all, I am just about ready to continue and show you the new trading techniques I have adapted to our harmonic trading style. Also on another note, it seems that the market shift has changed the time frame in which patterns tend to fake out and complete. As a result I have changed my trading time and am now on from 10pm-12pm (10pm-6am TMoney Bags/4am-12pm HMoney Bags). I will elaborate more on this later on (possibly on the weekend) depending on how this trading week goes. Thank you very much for your contributions.

Hey TMoneyBags

Welcome back my firend, it’s great to have you back :slight_smile:

Hey TMB,

thank you for bringing this wonderful trading technique to our attention. I am really looking forward to hearing about your new style of harmonic trading, please do keep us updated!

yep me too … really looking foward to your new trading technique. Welcome back !

Great stuff TMB!

Onwards and upwards for sure!!

I’m extremely curious re: time frame and fake outs of the current markets, and look forward to your insights. I never did understand the basis of why this would occur in relation to harmonics when you posted it before. And the concept still eludes me lol, but could just be the way you’ve worded it and/or my interpretation.

Perhaps you’re touching on some aspect of Gann or even Astro-cycles i don’t know… We were discussing this last night, and our only hypothesis was it was something to do with the timezone overlaps as the sessions changed… But to me, those kind of market dynamics don’t make sense… why would they shift at a certain time, at the same time for a relatively constant period of time lol. Chaos theory maybe, “crowd” theory I’m not so sure… :rolleyes: I’m more than intrigued nevertheless!

I know, as the name suggests (harmonics), that the markets move in repeating cycles. The only thing i see right now is quite a number of super macro patterns (daily and weekly) on some of the majors, not to mention the parabolic moves in gold/silver. This, to my mind, represents extreme risk in the system and a “rebalancing” is overdue (Be careful out there!!!). As a result I continue to trade the lower timeframes with caution (and success) and haven’t noticed any perceptible shifts. There’s still plenty of dips and rallies and my targets (the B point) are still being met, sometimes incredibly. (Yes, Harmonics continue to astound me lol!)

Anyways TMB, you’ve definitely pipped my interest… pun intended. :smiley:
Looking forward to any tidbits and further info you can provide… Could be another big AH-HA moment for me and I’m always grateful for those. :wink:

Semper discens,
inspira :slight_smile:

Can someone confirm/deny this pattern please?

hi …i am waiting fot the same setup ,but i would wait utill it hit the upper convergence 0,786 and 1,272

Yep… Watching the same pattern formation. I agree with CashDemoN regarding the project to XA.786 and BC1.217 making it a more harmonic convergence area. However, bulls are losing steam and not sure if it will get to the convergence area.

my trades this week,im happy with the results…still working on my entries…lost some pips here and there trying to get the best possible entry but the overal picture is clear…this trading method works for me and fits my personality and i thank TMB for it…thi s was the first thread i found in google after desiding i want to trade for a living…i remember i wrote in google …30 pips a day … and it spit back babypips…7 months ago i was tree climber in england,now im trading from home in bulgaria…life is crazy people:eek:
anyway here some pics

By radofx at 2010-10-08
i used the second pattern as a confirmation to enter this trade

several hours later it formed another one

By radofx at 2010-10-08

By radofx at 2010-10-08

and this happend thursday evening/friday…i exited before the news today with 140 pips…once my firs trade got to 50 some pips i opened second same size position with stops at BEand it formed nice second head on my Hydra…if there were no news i was going to keep adding positions /hydra heads/every 50 pips because its a large pattern with lots of room to move…there were lots of news today so i had to exit…im glad i did…u all saw what happend…please coment…good luck to all

By radofx at 2010-10-08

[QUOTE=cashDemoN;222522]my trades this week,im happy with the results…still working on my entries…lost some pips here and there trying to get the best possible entry but the overal picture is clear…this trading method works for me and fits my personality and i thank TMB for it…thi s was the first thread i found in google after desiding i want to trade for a living…i remember i wrote in google …30 pips a day … and it spit back babypips…7 months ago i was tree climber in england,now im trading from home in bulgaria…life is crazy people:eek:

thats very inspiring, (i think il call you) Cash! good on you mate.

i wanted to ask how your hedging trades were going? do you hedge every harmonic trade and is it working for you?

All the best

[QUOTE=cashDemoN;222522]my trades this week,im happy with the results…still working on my entries…lost some pips here and there trying to get the best possible entry but the overal picture is clear…this trading method works for me and fits my personality and i thank TMB for it…thi s was the first thread i found in google after desiding i want to trade for a living…i remember i wrote in google …30 pips a day … and it spit back babypips…7 months ago i was tree climber in england,now im trading from home in bulgaria…life is crazy people:eek:
anyway here some pics

By radofx at 2010-10-08
i used the second pattern as a confirmation to enter this trade

Beautiful trade, congrats.

hi lil pip…hedging against d point is so confusing …i still do it on my demo acc only…i think it will work if the pattern is big like 4h or higher,but havent found a plan to execute the trade… …still testing it but its not the BIG Thing…it can get real messy if you got confused and instead going under -20 pips you can end going under 2x-20 pips lol…i think you can get few trades insured this way but the risk being in 2 trades one against each other is big…something else im triyng now /for big patterns only/ is starting with small possition and keep adding every 25-30 pips…or even every 50 pips… for this tipe of trading i find…1 you stay in the trade for a long time…maybe several days…2 if the pattern wont go more than 30-40 pips you end with very small profit or BE…good think is if you end loosing you loose small…anyway the point here is that theese patterns DO work for you and DO make money for you…we just need practice…im sure TMB have tryed all theese tactics …cant wait to hear from him what he thinks about it…bank holliday in half the globe today…im going fishing

Quick question, how do you guys figure your SL and TP when trading with TMBs method?

Hi there hellogoodbye4201,

TMB goes for a profit target of 30 pips, and a candle close beyond the convergence level would either invalidate a trade entry, or if you were already in the trade it would act as your stop level.

Been watching this for the past 6 days form.

Ok, gotta read more about that convergence level lol
Another question, do you guys only look for the best setups? Ideally the best formed gartleys? Or do you allow for some differences?

this is a pattern i had posted earlier…now turned into a butterfly…yesterday it was so close to my enrty point but missed…

By radofx at 2010-10-15

same here …

By radofx at 2010-10-15

Hello all,

This is my first time trying to draw a Gartley pattern and I had a question. In the chart shown below, I was wondering if my C point was valid since there are higher points around the 17:00 area. If anyone else had any other feedback about the chart, that would be welcomed also.

Take care,
dbrock