30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

hehe infoman i like your passion and i knew it you would exit after my post…lol
DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A TRADE !:smiley:
niceone you got out with a profit
dont think theese patterns are VERY RERE and you can’t see them…there is another problem im in to…I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE LOL

about …0.886 …its weak lvl,but it gives out the PA/sometimes its confusing/

about… the 3rd day that it doesnt do anything…this week was pattern after another…
here is something nobody spoke of in this thread but TMB

• THE CD LEG BOUNCE- /GARTLEY PATTERNS ONLY/
    quote TMB:
    /The number one rule to this is that the BC leg of the pattern must have atleast a .500 fib retracement in order for it to develop a true Gartley.You will know when the true gartley is formed because of the fact that an avg of 80% of the time it will bounce (find support or resistance) when it reaches symetry with AB. As a result you will see that the 100% of CD will converge with x fib point/

ask whatever,whenever…i believe we are all here to help eachother…

i still believe in this guy,who knows why he does’t give a sh$t about writing a few words here:D
cheers, and have a DEMONic weekend
im going bowhunting boar

lmao, you know i see them everywhere as well, this is what i get confused with, is how to find the right D in that pattern because i can find one that tells me if its gonna go down i need to buy at this level, or its gonna go up, i need to sell at this level, its crazy

you know that quote you just pulled up out of nowhere, i don’t remember seeing it, but i think it would be helpful :slight_smile: hey if you ever have time while you trade, maybe we can talk on skype and help each other out, well maybe you can help me mostly out since i’ve only been learning about harmonic patterns for a month now and trading them for a month with somewhat an ok results :slight_smile:

bowhunting, wow, sounds cool, the most fun i have is drinking away my wins at the club hahahaha

Hi all,
I’ve only just had time to get back into trading patterns, and after sitting on the sidelines for much of last week im watching this set up of a Bearish Gartley forming on the Aud/Usd pair at the moment.

Dont worry about how the triangle trend lines were drawn (not touching the correct points) they are for illustration, the calculations were done by reading the low points on the candlesticks info.
D = 127.2% of AB
D = 61.8% of XA

although the latest candle is a large drop from the Shanghai market being down 3% today.

any help would be much appreciated, i have been around this thread time to time for a year or so now.

lol looks like you beat me too it! I was just updating my elliott wave counts and I saw this pattern emerging at a W.ii purple termination point. If the count is correct, the Wiii purple down should be worth approx 250 pips :slight_smile:

EDIT:

On a second look, this thing looks like it just got triggered with 0.9947 being the termination point of the pattern. Its a convergence point but also lines up with the M4 Pivot point. If Prices should go higher, they may find resistance at 0.9950 and 0.9969

Happy Hunting :slight_smile:

See attachment… AB=CD pattern on the lower timeframe pointed to an entry on this large TF pattern. Convergence of the 1.272 XA and 1.618 CD

really fan of this thread… keep up the good job

Picked this D and waited 7 hours for it to form, then came back to see my limit order was hit at 1.3252 and the price bounced on 1.3251.2 :smiley:

Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope we all grow and learn from 2010, and are more wise and disciplined traders this year and beyond.

So I’m slowly starting to ease into things again as liquidity starts to pick up for the year… it’s good to be back, i’m looking forward to a stellar 2011!

Here’s an almost picture perfect setup… Gold H4 bear butterfly variation - 618XA instead of 786. Nice confluence with a higher 886 X pt (blue fib). Dropped virtually right onto the 50AD (magenta fib) just above my B target, 300+ max favourable excursion.

As of this writing, it’s still falling…

GBPCHF h1, not surprising I guess due to the conflicting macro weekly bullish b’fly.

AUDNZD bull 5-0’s on the Daily and 30m…

RIP - Benoit Mandelbrot

Hello all, hope you all have had a great December vacation. But for those of you who didn’t (because you most likely stayed pattern trading and wondering why the patterns are acting so awkward) you must remember from now on that the majority of “Real” traders take December off and the beginning of January off for vacation. In effect leaving the market to the hands of those who can push it to w/e direction they want and those that ride the wave with them (a dangerous wave if you have not noticed yet).

Anyways, it seems like the markets are becoming “stable” and slowly developing working patterns. As a result, I’m ready to continue trading live and teach those who wish to learn knew techniques or simply freshen up on the “old”. In addition, I will post my entries and current trades on the forum as I have done in the past starting 1/19/11 (2am-12pm est) and answering questions for those that need it.

In conclusion, those of you who would like to trade with me live shall have that opportunity. Simply send me a msg requesting the info and I will msg you back ASAP.

Yes, I am no longer keeping my sessions private and I will be available to all who would like to trade live with me. All in all, I hope that in the end we can all help each other out and “fortify” our community. To clarify, by the end of the year we should have teams of traders monitoring 3-4 pairs and giving feed back to each other on how the market is behaving.

Schedule:
2am - 12pm est Mon-Friday (Trading)

On Sunday nights I will post my market analysis for the week.

Good Trading guys :cool: C-ya soon.

*Note If you are a complete novice at pattern trading you can join the sessions for experience but please submit your questions in the forums and not the live chats.

Possible pattern is forming on EG on 30min TF. Confluence of ab=bc, 1.272 bc projection, as well as close approximation of R1 pivot with XA .500 pls provide your comments and critiques.

I am so excited that you have opened trading up to a live format for all! I look forward to listening to everyone’s commentary. Thank you again for being such a great supporter of the community.

hi all… here is a pattern i waited about a week…at the end took 90 pips and im glad i did…the price this morning was 15 pips away from the position i entered…

By radofx at 2011-01-19

Above we have a Bearish Gartley developing on the CHF/JPY. My entry is waiting at the .500 of XA converging with 100% CD. In addition, a trend line from the high to high is crossing with this area of convergence and previously it had respected the same price level.

Bellow are patterns that have developed and also in the process of completion. I show you this so you can notice some of the markets that are beginning to re-stabilize themselves.

AUD_Swiss (Completed 30+ pips)

EUR/JPY (In progress, reacted strongly from initial hit off convergence, I expect a hit at the .786 if broken)

EUR/GBP (Reacted off fib convergence but will most likely climb up to .886/786 lvls before major movement).

Above we have a bearish Butterfly developing on the 1h EUR/JPY. Where 1.272 of XA converges with the 100% CD. In addition, the .500 of XA on the daily is only 15 pips bellow the convergence and the 30 min time frame also shows fibs crossing between that zone. As a result, my entry will be waiting at 111.311 with a target of 60 pips (before reaching the .382 of AD).

2 patterns; AUDUSD & NZDUSD

opinions, critiques welcome

Welcome back TMB, thanks for the patterns this morning; EURJPY 1HR was triggered at 111.047 on my chart current low at 111.717-30 pips and done.

I like the AUD/USD trade, have an entry there as well waiting

Ditto TMB.

Yup, everything is returning to normal again, and things are really moving in harmony.

My take on the AUDUSD + NZDUSD, smaller TF patterns, both H1, both with multiple fib convergences from the larger swings as on Dbear’s charts.

Possible GBPCHF bullish pattern, if it makes it there. Confluence of XA .886, 1.414 ab=cd extension, and 2.24 bc projection as well S2 pivot support.