30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

TMB and other senior pattern traders please provide input, since several possible Ds are forming on 4H NZDUSD. Which level would generate a true D in your opinion?

D1(0.7525): AB projection 1.00 converge XA .681 level as well as retracement of BC of 1.13 is in approximation. D1 has almost perfect convergence with AB projection of 1.00.
D2(0.7450) AB projection 1.217 converge w\ XA .786 as well as retracement of BC 1.414 is in a close range. D2 would qualify for Gartley structure due to .786 and AB projection of 1.27.
D3(0.7400) AB projection 1.414 converge w\ XA .886 as well as retracement of BC 1.618 is in a close range. D3 would qualify for Bat formation.

If all the Doors would open, I would only enter Door #3. Although thereā€™s some confluence at some of the others, I favour the secondary fibs alot less = less harmonic. Also like the 00ā€™s of 3.

greetings Inspira:)
i would watch all the convergence lvls and candle patterns around themā€¦its a big pattern and can give 30 pips several times on each convergence lvlā€¦

Hey there! My first post here. Iā€™ve been lurking around this thread for quite a while now and itā€™s been quite helpful. Spotted this setup on the EUR/GBP 4H and Iā€™d like you guys to have a look at it and give some feedback.
Some pretty nice retracements here.

AB is a perfect 0.618 retracement of move XA
BC is a perfect 0.786 retracement of move AB

Now the problem is finding D here as there is no clean confluence. The only one close is the 0.786 of move XA with the 100% Fib level derived from B to A.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

USDCAD 1HR

Donā€™t normally trade this pair but came across it, bearish butterfly; news coming up shortly for both; blue lines are daily fibs, if I am off let me know.

TMB & inspira thanks for the replies and also for the pics on the lower time frames; that kind of stuff really helps, sometimes I see the forest but miss some of the trees.

USDCHF 1HR

The ā€œAā€ at .95218 was a ā€œDā€ from a bullish butterfly; convergence is very close @ 1.618/.886 price rising after 6:30 a.m. USD news

as always feel free to voice opinion

Hey there Mr CashDemon!! :wink:

Horses for courses is an idiom that comes to mind, imho. :smiley:

As long as weā€™re all following our trade plans, thatā€™s all that matters. :cool:

No worries, some days can be like that. :wink:

This is a great setupā€¦ not only is it a 00 but a highly significant 00 being Parity!! ā€¦ another 00 setup almost identical on the EURAUD h1, still in play right NOW!! :smiley:

For the UDSCAD, I normally pull up a BC fib as well - youā€™ll see it forms a tight PRZ @ 2618 with the other 2 fibs.

Good stuff Dbear0398!

Hey donā€™t be shy Martinius, welcome! :smiley:

Canā€™t post any charts at the momentā€¦

I have very tight convergence @ 886XA + 1618BC + 1272 AB - and surprise surprise this one also falls on a 00. Really hitting the mark the past few patterns, quite unusual!!

Good trading!

Yeah, some really on the mark convergences! (theyā€™re always welcome)
Iā€™ll wait until you can post a chart or two. The CD leg just resumed a nice movement to the upwards. But Iā€™m still unsure where D will appear. Any help? :slight_smile:

EURGBP 4 HR

Martinius,

mabye this will help - real close convergence 1.272/.886 right above 8600 price

blue lines are daily fibs; 500 fib right there as well

still get confirmation from inspira or others though

Here it is, sorry for the delay.

I will only trade it at this level.

Gave some donations away re: USDCAD, EURAUD as talked about earlier.

Edit - Dbearā€™s right on the $$ too!

Aha! Now I get it!
Yeah well, that confluence canā€™t lie (hopefully).
We just need to sit and wait for it to reach there!
Thanks a lot guys! :slight_smile:

Edit:
Just a question guys!
Do you usually trade the CD leg? Especially when it has made its way past AB.
I have traded the CD leg from the beginning of the BC retracement provided there are clear confluence with fibs and with good results. Any input?
Thanks again! :cool:

hiā€¦i dont trade the CD,but i know people doing itā€¦i have tried to open a trade when CD pass B and is a 20-30 pips away from D? pointā€¦kind of hedjing toward D and then when you enter at D if it not the true-you dont take lossā€¦i find this distracting and i have stopped doing itā€¦it worked good several timesā€¦i hope i explained it ok : )
have a nice weekend all

New tool in the toolbox-trendline crossing the fib convergence lvl

By radofx at 2011-01-21

By radofx at 2011-01-21

By radofx at 2011-01-21

THANKS TMB !!!

EURUSD 1HR BUTTERFLY

cashdemon, can you add your trendline to this pattern for confirmation and possibly repost pic, convergence is excellent at 3600; blue lines are daily fibs?

thanks in advance

hi D Bearā€¦there is my setupā€¦same as yoursā€¦blue lines is a trend linesā€¦on the NZD setup i posted earlier is yellow
i entered gbp/usd for another ride down ; )

By radofx at 2011-01-21

keep in mind that if you take the previous high for X/eur.usd setup/
you have another convergence a bit higher

happy weekend

thanks but I am confused, you are already shorting this before it hit the convergence at 3600?

hi D bearā€¦i was talking about gbp/usd

i took the GBP/USD for another ride down after the pullback towards the convergence fib lvl and the trendline

see first pic at post 4656

I was referring to your pic in post 4659; the green arrow pointing down and the entry info off to the right; it just looks like you are already in it, thanks for the info, have a good weekend as well.