30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Yes, multiple pattern convergence on different timeframes. Post 1597 is the followup :slight_smile:

who is better forex or stocks

TMB,

First off, I just want to say that this is my first post (of many) and that you officially have me HOOKED on pattern trading! Iā€™m very new to all of this, but have spent the last 4 days going through the 400+ pages of this thread and Iā€™m very excited. I started a demo account with marketscope 2.0 and am just trying to get a feel for drawing fib lines, etc. Just wondering what exactly you mean when you talk about the ā€œ.382 of the daily.ā€(in regards to the 1st pic in post 1595) Where are the XA fib lines coming from to create the .382?

Sorry, I wouldā€™ve posted the chart but it wonā€™t let me cause this is my first post :21:

Also, quick question about S/Ls. I did a trade with a 15 pip S/L, but when the trade failed, the total pip loss was 18.7? Can anyone explain that to me? Does it have to do with the spread? Thanks

Sorry, last question and then Iā€™ll wait for responses. The baby pips Gartley explaination states that the AB retracement of XA should reach the 0.618 fib level of XA. Is that a requirement for TMBs method? It seems from all the charts Iā€™ve seen in this thread that it is not a requirementā€¦does it make the probability of a valid pattern greater if the AB leg does extend to the 0.618 of XA? Thanks.

nice forum TMBā€¦ great place to learnā€¦
im trading for the last 2yrs on the live accountā€¦ ur thread is really a great place to learn as wellā€¦
As learning process never endsā€¦ u ve a gud way of lookin at this gartley patternsā€¦ gud job manā€¦
i wud like to join ur live chat , love to share views n ideas togetherā€¦
regards
~Mr PIPs~

Our trading system has evolved and improved; in order to trade for a living one must achieve discipline, knowledge, and harmony. To clarify a trader must use all the tools in his tool box, in order to achieve financial stability. As a result, contact me if you need ā€œpersonal consultingā€ with your accounts or ā€œtutoringā€.

[QUOTE=TMoneyBags;261418]Our trading system has evolved and improved; in order to trade for a living one must achieve discipline, knowledge, and harmony. To clarify a trader must use all the tools in his tool box, in order to achieve financial stability. As a result, contact me if you need ā€œpersonal consultingā€ with your accounts or ā€œtutoringā€.[/QUOTE]

My first chart hereā€¦
I WOULD like to thank u all for share their views, specially TMB n sweet pips, for opening such a useful thread,

This is wht i see on GBP.USDā€¦ expected gartleyā€¦
correct me if im wrongā€¦
criticism or appreciation All welcomeā€¦:50:
ANOTHER CHART of EUR/JPY 1HRā€¦ seems like a butterfly to me, Previously from 30th MAY to 1st June there was a Gartley BUY Pattern and now i see this forming upā€¦
CD legs seems extended as CD leg reaches D faster then expected, so we can assume CD will be extened,
My point D is right at tht point where there is a CONVERGENCE of FIB LEVELsā€¦ as TMB mentions.
Regrads
~ Mr. PIPs~

Hey TMB, good to see that you are still active. I need some quick help. I noticed you mention you do a ā€œtop down analysis of a pairā€. Are there any books you recommend that teaches that? Also I would like to keep in touch with you so that if I have a question you can direct me on where to find the answers. My email is bnjnson at gmail dot com. If you could email me there I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Someone already tried this strategy in a smartphone, if not, think they work well?Cya.

Only if it can run the necessary platform(s)ā€¦

EUR/USD trade for the dayā€¦ still in progressā€¦
green line is my TARGETā€¦

It retraced a litte bit and then it went back up. Did you break even or take profit of 15 pips?

yes two times stopped outā€¦ once breakeven, once i close for +5P , price is testing n flirting with this 2.618 CD extension n 1.272 of XAā€¦
the pattern seems still validā€¦

I didnā€™t see a good enough convergence at the D that you had. The better convergence was at 127% of CD to 61.8 of XA. The best one was at 100% of CD to 50% of XA.

am i missing somthin here???

No dearā€¦ count it againā€¦ n move ur AB fib EXTENSION ( measuring other way arround then FIB RETRACEMENTS) and then move tht level to Cā€¦ and u can find very strong convergence on my POINT Dā€¦
And the level u r mentioning, Price didnt Respect tht level at allā€¦ see a big long candle right before from tht .618level of XAā€¦ which means NO D can be present thereā€¦ n if u see the structrue formation of AB n BC u will see its sure it was goin to be BUTTERFLY n not a GARTLEYā€¦

EUR.USD todays tradeā€¦
any criticism welcomeā€¦

5 pip convergence is too big it seems, but weā€™ll see how it goes.

rightā€¦
it wud b more nice if u post ur charts too broā€¦

Yeah, that would helpā€¦lol. See below.