30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

not really… working on eur/jpy… but didnt find any pattern…
same with eur.usd…
if u hve any chart to share… welcome…

Here is the trade I took. It was the EURUSD on 2011-06-16 @ 04:00 (4 hour). I had a BUY LIMIT order set. I didn’t set the SL or TP because this is my demo account. If I had set the SL then I would’ve been stopped out. Because by buy order was set at the convergence of 78.6% XA and 100% CD. The price went down 50 pips before finding support. So if this was a live trade it would’ve failed. But I think since this was a 4H chart we can expect the price to go 50 pips below before retracing. For 4H charts maybe the SL needs to be 50 or 60, and our TP would need to be 100 or 150.

I could’ve gotten 50 more pips but I manually closed it out for a 46 pip profit. That netted $466.00.

I attached the screenshot as a zip file because this forum resizes the images.

Hello all, in a week or so it will be time to go on a trading-vacation where we will be teaching in the Dominican Republic for five weeks. With sufficient students all levels of trading will be covered, from the definition of FOREX to the complex equations used to create successful trading plans. These intensive courses will be taught at a five star resort of our choosing.

All in all, seats are still available (max of 12 people per course).
[B][I]
Novice 9/12 Expert 5/12 Guru 10/12[/I][/B]

Note.: In August we will be giving seminars in Dominican Republic, Miami, Toronto, and Quebec. All teachings will be recorded and live interaction with this thread will take place during this busy summer. In other words, any questions this community may have during this period will be answered in the forum and clips of the courses will also be available to you guys. I thank every one who has participated in this thread whether by reading, looking at pictures, or commenting. Do not be shy if your interested :wink: the hands on experience is always the best way to finally get your foot through the right door… Stability, Discipline, Wisdom, and Knowledge. Together we will work as a team in the live and online teachings and those who excel will be given the opportunity to learn and manage accounts as a team or individually with our trading networks. If what I’ve said so far does not sound lucid, well its probably because I love trading and will be enjoying this work. I’ll see you guys in soon and some of you in person, ciao.

Best Regards,

-Luis D. Mejia

great work TMB… i really like ur thread… its indeed a great place to learn…
even though imtrading successfully for the past two year but i really like ur posts… n i ve learned alot from it,
applying these strategies with MY WAY OF TRARDING… n its givin me a 2nd opinion on my trades,
i appriciate ur effort towards this forum , i wised i wud have join u earlier, i think i started the same time as u did in 2009, but anyhow… keep up the gud work man… i post somtimes here… but didnt find anyone posting so i quit… im keepin my charts to myself… but will start posting once i feel like this forum is active again…
GUD LUCK with ur new seminars n training courses…
wish u luck man… it will be a honor if i can be any help…
gud luck
and happy trading man…
regrads
~Mr PIPs~
By the way u look great man…:slight_smile:

Hi
you guys are really good trader, it is really nice to read your post,by the way u look smart Tmoneybags,thanks for the ABCD pattern,but I am still confused about X may be I am very new to the forex trading, I trying to learn, any guidance and advice is most welcome.happy and profitable trading

how many pips you put for your tp (take profit ) ?

Hi I have read the sweetpip and chromeie post it is very helpful, and taking 30 pip everyday or every trade is a very good idea, as there is less chance to loss.normally I trade with gbp/usd, is there any important time to look for. Please advice, happy and profitable trading.

Questions like these can easily be found in the thread by using the advanced search. For example, in the advanced search enter my name and search by exact name. When the posts are displayed press ctrl+f and search for time and you will find all the posts I’ve written that have to do with time. If you note, all my posts have subjects with key words in it to make it easier for us to recall/navigate discussed topics.

The quote bellow should answer your question:

Hi, I’m new to babypips, and sort of new to harmonic patterns (been studying them for 2 months now). Good to see you guys supporting each other. Browsing through the thread I have learned alot, and would love to contribute too…keep up the good works guys!

Hi
Thank you very much, I will try to learn from your post. You are a great trader, happy and profitable trading.

[B][U]For those of you interested:[/U][/B]

Seats Available - [B][I]Novice 10/12 Expert 9/12 Guru 11/12[/I][/B]

Hi Mr. T
I have a question: I am new to Babypips, found your thread and find it interesting. I am not new to trading, so I understand what you talk about basically. What I would like to ask you for is if you could refer me to the # of the post in which you described your rules for taking/leaving a trade.
Your thread is obviously very successful, so at the moment I want to avoid to go through the existing 482 pages of it.
And as I am located in Germany I unfortunatelly can`t come to DOM REP to join your trading class. Would this be possible, I suppose it would not be hard to do for you, as you may have heard this question earlier. My idea is to look for further details in the thread after I understood the basic rules …
Have a nice holiday, I will go on holiday soon as well, maybe middle east, turkey, egypt or something like this.
I wish you all the best + much success in what you do :57:

Stefan

There’s an attachment within the thread called Rules Of The Trade - By TMoneyBags.pdf. Before entering this thread, just click on the paperclip instead of the thread subject and the attachments window will pop up… just search for rules in your browser window (ctrl+f).

Haven’t been on in a while. But here is a chart that I am following. I had a good trade in the middle of the bigger one forming. We will see how it turns out. I have some others that I’m watching as well that I will post if others want. But I’m not sure anyone follows this thread min by min anymore…

hi fxtraitor…
gud chart…
well im follwoing it for quite somtime now… but didnt post my charts coz not very active… but will post ma analysis too if its active again…
gud chart… i see somthin similiar but on 4hr chart… will post later on… gud work… do u have other pairs too? like GU or EG…???
regards
~ MR PIPs~

i mainly stick to GU and EU. But I have one I’m watching right now on UJ . Every now and then when I’m waiting for a pattern on one of those two I pull up others like this one.

Hi thank you for sharing the strategy, as you said X is always at an extreme point in price, but which extreme point is previous days or previous weeks, please it will very helpful if ypu can explain, I tried to look for time trading strategy in advance search but unable to find it. thank you in advance.

happy and profitable trading…

Whew! That was an intense read :slight_smile: Thanks to everyone without exclusion for their time/insights (even the negative ones; that LUD guy was hilarious); reading this thread from front to back has been an adventure to say the least :smiley: I look forward to (finally) being able to offer my thoughts/examples, and learning the secret handshake to gain entrance into the coveted trading room :wink: Cheers all!

M30 EUR/USD - Bearish Gartley(?)
Looks like a bearish gartley forming at:
X:1.45775
A:1.44952
B:1.45230
C:1.45037
D:1.45590/1.45598 (reversal ‘range’)

Completion is 786XA w/ 200CD; including with what appears might be wave 5; also conforming w/ a retest of bearish gartely at 4H tf…thoughts?

cheers!

Almost perfect convergence here, i’ll be watching it too…good setup piporama