30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Yes I know. and I lost 7 pips for the EUR/GBP short. :26:

But After analysis of your results and some other patterns, it seems trade CD is not much difference from trade D. The both have risk. The only thing different is that trade D has been documented well but trade CD need more investigation and summary such as entry point, fakeout signal, SL. TP is relatively easy as the convergence, D … .

Howerver, there maybe something more out there that has been already studied intensively. Do yo have more information of it? You started first in CD trade in this thread (someone mentioned it earlier but no details). So you must have more experience.

and I found that trying to find a pattern and trade CD leg is even enjoyable.

Strangely quiet today. Did I miss something here?

Two senario of GBP/usd 30 m gartley, The up-trend was from the previous D point of the gartley.

I think its quiet becuase there is a number of new items (inlc unemployment claims) due to come out in the next four mins… It might go a little mentle after that… :slight_smile:

If you are in a trade, watch out for news volitility…

lol… you might have meant its quiet in this forum hehe

yes I meant the thread is quiet. Also missed the GBP/USD entry badly. It just shooted up.

it might come back down again, now that the news has come out, once the reaction is calmed down a bit… ou may get another chance to reenter…

I am afraid when it come down again it would go the opposite direction a little while even before it touches the top. (I mean I expect a double top, then go short).

your theory seems to be bang on so far :slight_smile:

are you waiting for the double top to break? if you are, there is a small band of support between 1.5644 - 1.5650

if you get passed that, there is a minor uptrend band coming up to meet the price where you may also get a little support or bounce, if it passes the first, it will probably pass the second too…

actually, I have just spotted another trendline that may resist the double top neckline from breaking at all, or support very soon after the break.

there are a few obsticles to get though, if the price penetrates these points, I thnk there is a clear run all the way to 1.5260

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Just hith the first line of support now, seems to be pushing the price up, but way too early to tell

Im watching this one too, if it breaks the 1.5700 barrier, Im looking to go long when it re-tests the trend line… if it breaks past the second flatline of support at arond 1.5645, i’ll take a short…

bad news on new home sales from the us… this could help the long position and break through the 700 barrier for a long…

took 30 pips on this one going long off the trend line :slight_smile: went up and down so much along the journey though! will reenter on the retest of the trend line…

I am hoping the price touch the double top to retest the resistance, then retrace back. It may have the support around 1.5650, if break this go down to 1.5620, or if not, go up again to break the double top to go up. Just a guess, it maybe totally wrong.

long opportunity on GBP off a double bottom break at 1.5710? what do you guys think?

there seems to be another uptrend band after the 1.5650 before the free run to 1.5620. but I think its going long now, will probably wait for a dip before entering long agian… although I have hit my target for the day now, so may or may not take it…

missed a massive double bottom off a new trend line… must be getting tired! :slight_smile:

I would like to go short when price reach 1.57180.

But will monitor the entry bar before entry. If it is too strong, I’ll wait for a little while.

oh yes the previous high…? yep, thats where I would pull the long position if I see a bounce…

yipeee! :slight_smile: another 35 pips :)… I think thats is for me today.

Personally, I think shorting at the moment and going against all the minor uptrends is risky… they seem to be holding their gound…

anyways, good luck mate… there could be a short opportunity for a small bounce now, but be careful of all the uptrends, there are about 4 now with a double bottom.

Tomorrow may be different, who knows what tomorrow will bring! :slight_smile:

You are right. short is against the major trend. I waited then shorted at 1.5712, not a good sight to short. At the moment, is +4 pips, will see

update: got knocked out after moving SL to +5 pips. :32:

What do you would look on the 4H chart to find for a confirmation?

This butterfly is drawn on a 4H chart :slight_smile: