30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

A cool online site, where you can keep a online record book of all your trades…manage privacy, and see statistics of all your trades (win/loss, gains, pips, time of day, and other advance statistics)…

It really puts yourself in check when you have a good record book…but it’s also tough/good analyzing all your mistakes…

Stu

A couple of trades I’m looking for:

AUD JPY:

[B]
Update for EU/GU 4HR: Current Setup…[/B]

EU 4HR:

GU 4HR:

I found this possible Bat on UJ 4h. The D point falls on a Week Support 1 (WS1) at exact 88.6XAD, the B is at 50XA and C at 88.6AB. Also D point is on 161.8AB=CD(price) and 123.6AB=CD(time)

[

I](http://www.UploadScreenshot.com/image/850089/4033660) also find a bearish pattern on the CD leg, that I'm trading just right now :), let see what happens with it.

Your X point doesnt look to good. Remember it should always be a peak or bottom if it isnt a major high or low. It needs to be something that other traders would draw their fibs from. It is always great though when additional support/resistance are at same place as convergence.

Medisoft...I think it already hit...

Yes, that retracement was done, but I think there is going to be another one on the 88.6XAD that could bring the pattern up to 61.8CD…

By the way, do you see the blue dotted line that the price hitted and then retraced? that point is auto calculated based on the stats I published some posts before! it is amazing the frequency that the price retraces on that levels.

What I’m checking is which time frame works better. The 30m seems to be good enough, but the 1h and 4h seems to work a lot better, I think I’m going to search for more patterns on bigger time frames :slight_smile:

To maximize the probability of a successful trade, a trader SHOULD utilize the major High or Low as X to maximize success rate over time. That said, there are factors that exist that will give high probability utilizing a middle “x” point in a trade. Time of day for me has been the greatest aspect and trading a middle point like that while expecting it to only be a short term move has made me quite a few more pips than those that I have lost. I will however scale down my risk for a trade of this type.

The most recent low on that chart is perfectly on the 161.8 extension of AB (I don’t notice a lot of people using this as an additional area of confluence). If you look at the retracement area of the XA given by Mediasoft, it respects(closes above) the 78.6 level. Now use the next well defined low below the current X. If drawn on the chart the 50% retracement level is almost exactly on top of the other XA 78.6 level which is very close to the 161.8 extension level of the AB.

I did not trade this setup, however had I noticed it, I would have traded it with a 1% max risk. This is just my visual interpretation of what I am seeing and does not mean that anyone else is necessarily wrong. Personally I feel trading should be as objective as possible, but harmonic patterns, to some degree require an art which I feel is subjective.

Cheers and good luck.

EDIT:
Just thought I would add. You can look at some of the VSA indicators to see that price was moving lower on higher volume (distribution was going on) that would indicate a possible reversal. Now price is moving higher on lower volume which gives me an indication that price is likely to move lower. I am still learning the aspects of VSA but I feel that teaming VSA with Harmonic patterns increases probabilities A LOT. Scaling my risk alongside the probabilities of a trade would mean healthier rewards and lower losses over the long term! :slight_smile:

I too believe 4HR will work better…and at any time a D forms…

(Did you get the copy ea?) :cool:

I’m looking forward on this AU pattern on 4h. Do you think there is enough reasons to get a nice retrace on the light blue dotted line?

There’s a Bearish Gartley in M15 too.

I personally don’t think that is a good set up to be honest…

For me the setups has already played out…

May I ask you why? Thanks :slight_smile:

By the way, I checked again the myfxbook of the ecnbot and I think it is a fraud or something like that.

Hey Medisoft…forget my last post, though I do see a D lower…it almost hit but didn’t…

How can one participate in the live trading room? I sent TMB a message, but he doesn’t reply.

good morning guys, I just arrived in Canada and will be staying in Barrie ontario and Toronto for the next 2 to 3 weeks. For all f you who are up here, I would like you to know that I’m here organizing some accounts to manage, giving seminars and doing a grand opening of the signal trading website. Contact me if you would like to meet or get more info :slight_smile: happy trading!

TMB! I feel like I owe you bigtime for all the knowledge and info you have graciously shared, thanks for making this big…I have read the whole thread and the book “Trade What You See”…what a goldmine. this is first post, maybe last because I’m just here to read and learn, but please send me e-mail with info on your new website, and so i can respond with some questions for you. THANKS BIG TIME!
also…i left visitor’s message since i can’t PM

This setup looks nice, Gartley and 1:1 converging, with a CD .618 falling on a pivot support.

I’m also trading this pair

Medisoft…

If I give you an idea…and it is a goldmine…would you share the indicator with me?

What indicator?

Sure! I’m open source supporter :slight_smile: