30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Hi dody,

My first post here.

isnt it a crab pattern??? if yes then D shld reach 161.8.?
and basically it is failed BAT pattern now going for CRAB

You are right, it seems to be a failed bat, that could turn to a crab.

There is a pattern forming on the NZD/USD that seems to be perfect. It is a Bat.
The XA-.886(.76509) converges with the CD-1.382(.76509). There is also a Weekly Pivot at the same point.

I dont think there is a 1.382 extension as a fib extenstions

i saw the same pattern but i have CD 1.678 converges 1.00 of XA

Thanks, DrPepperJUnkie.
So you think the XA 1.00 is a valid D?

Hello,

I’m new to forex and I read some material about these patterns. I have questions if you can help me. I see you need to made some calculation and I believe it’s tool/indicator etc to be used. I have mt4 instaled and marketscope so can you please advice me what solution I can use. I understand you need to do it manual (I don’t believe in magic software) but I believe You need some tools. I see wave59 has some patterns scanners very interesting but I don’t want to invest to much for the start.

I hope you can give me some answers,
Montela

no one can help me?:slight_smile:

search on internet for korharmonics and other harmonic pattern detectors for MT4.

I have a doubt… hope TMB can answer this :wink:

I’m looking for patterns that whose XAD is converging with BCD almost perfectly.

I’m want to know where does AB=CD falls here. Should I look also for xAB=CD convergence with XAD and BCD, like 100.AB=CD, 127.2AB=CD, 161.8AB=CD or is enough to have the XAD and BCD convergence and that CD is at least 100 % of AB?

Thanks!

ty for answer

Hi Buddy,

Just been looking at your charts and I like how clean it is and precise to the point. I note you guys use MARKETSCOPE can some one tell if MARKETSCOPE is a free Trading Chart tool, not one of those that charge you to use thier charts and force you to subscribe to thier feeds too. Can some one post me a link, well I can find it I guess online. This thread, is just a thread I love. I have gotten the book " Trade what you see" in PDF format and am happy to share for any one that wants a copy. Just shout if you need it.

We all share, we all make pips and we all make money. That is my philosophy in trading.

Thanks

Just my Two Pips Worth

Marketscope is part of the free FXCM demo account.

Hi there,

thanks for for the information. I already have a live account with FXCM but have only used thier MT4 platform and and not thiers. Guess I have to go and get thier platform. I also post on Forexfactory. This thread is such a powerfull thread but has gone so dead. I suppose all the contributors are now Gartley Gods and don’t need to come here, but always remember there are newbies like us that need to be guided so from time to time can you masters of Gartley patterns pop in here and render us some assistance please. Every one was a newbie at some stage of thier trading career.

Thanks

hi everyone i m still learning ,is this pattern correct???

Hi KZ, unfortunately your pattern is not correct (but that’s ok, you’re trying, and that’s the point). Rather than point out why it’s not correct, I’m going to suggest you take a giant step backward and do some reading/research on basic AB=CD patterns first (Scott Carney Welcome to Harmonic Trader - The Official Harmonic Trading Website for his free pdf on harmonic trading). Once you have this essential aspect down pat, THEN proceed with the more advanced patterns such as those demonstrated in this forum; you’ll save yourself ALOT of time (and frustration), not to mention the fact the patterns will jump off the screen at you :slight_smile: Remember, ALL patterns are fundamentally based off AB=CD (or variations of CD where D is a fib extension rather than a pure 100% of B), and the more advanced ones simply provide additional confirmation via multi-fib confluence.

HTH :slight_smile:

HI PIPORAMA,
thanks for u remind, i just download (Scott Carney Welcome to Harmonic Trader - The Official Harmonic Trading Website for hisfree pdf on harmonic trading):slight_smile:

TMB,

Quick question. I see that you use MVA’s in your analysis. Which do you think is more used by traders in these markets? Simple or Exponential? Also, do you just use them on a daily time frame, or do you find them useful on 5 min also?

Thanks

Hopefully you guys had a great weekend.
To start of the week I have an AUD/USD in the 15min. Hopefully it works.

Give me your opinion on the pattern.

Hey Pep, I’m not TMB, but it really comes down to personal preference. I use/prefer EMAs as they filter out all extra ‘noise’ (ie. spikes). You’ll find the most common to be the 8 and 20(ma/ema). As for time frames, (e)ma’s can be relevant at any time frame, though suggest you use the higher tf’s (eg. 1hr/4hr) to identify trade ops, then drill down to (successively) smaller tf’s to confirm the op, and hone your entry.

HTH