30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

I’ve been lurking for the past week or so…and reading/learning as much as possible!

Obviously a total newbie, but benjabuze I think the X may be in question (we will see!):

Let me first say, thanks to everyone in this thread for posting especially TMoney for doing so for what it looks like 2-3 years. I just found the thread yesterday afternoon and I’ve made it through just a few pages before I started looking for these patterns on my own. I would like for you guys to take a look and see if this qualifies as a Gartley. This same set-up may have already been posted. It’s on the EUR/USD 30 min chart and it doesn’t look like it follows the rules to the “T” and I’m not sure if our candles are allowed to pass the Fib lines a little.

Legs AB & CD are pretty much identical and AD ends in between of 61.8% and 78.6% of XA. Hopefully I’m starting get this concept.

Here is try #2 with an actual trade. My AD only went back to 50%, I’m not sure if that is allowed. I opened a trade a little late on this one and it cost me about 10 pips but at the very worst I’ve been able to move my stop to break even. Is it ok for AB and CD to not be perfect ABCD patterns? On this chart D formed as soon as the US Stock Market was opening and futures were pointing higher. I used that as confirmation, but I’m not for sure how fundamentals are considered in this thread. Any feedback will be appreciated. Here is my chart:

EDIT: I opened my trade at 1.2741 and my SL is currently at 1.2741. I’m going to leave my TP open and totally ignore everyones advice on not being greedy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good start for the week :slight_smile: :

Closed this trade at 1.2781 for a 40 pip gain.

TMB,

can you explain your strategy for the gbpusd case where you had “hourly break = sell for 50 pips”? Obviously that is not buying counter-trend with a harmonic pattern, how sure of a sell is that trade?

It was harmonics… the break of the convergence point indicated that price will fall to the next major fib lvl which was the .500 50 pips away… and it did just that.

I have a setup for tonight that hopefully worksout.
AUD/NZD
As you can see there is perfect convergence between the XA 1.13 and CD 1.272 at 1.29016

I’m still waiting for the patterns I posted yesterday for the AUD/USD and the EUR/JPY

Aussie-Dollar

I had my entry for the AUD/USD at .9930 and a SL at .9950
Got out later around at .9800 for 30 pips.
Good way to start the morning

Now that I’m getting to really understand this patterns, I see more of them that are valid patterns.
After getting 30 pips in the early morning, I’m going to trade this pattern before I go back to sleep.
AUD/CAD
The XA-.786 (1.0038) converges with the CD-1.382 (1.0037)

eurusd 1hr

Check this pattern :wink:

$472 to go :slight_smile: for complete recovery…

Check out my post#6293 in this topic , this is how the trade I suggested in post# 6293 completed :cool:

Hi TMoneyBacks, i hope you complete your recovery quickly! I am entering in the “Harmonic world” influenced by you, hehe.

I already know the patterns and have some sticknotes with the fib levels, now i think i should start practicing until i can find them constantly. I hope that soon i’ll be posting some patterns here too.

I really like ichimoku and stochastic. Do you think that i would find any problem in combinating Ichimoku+Stochastic+Divergencies+Patterns (Price,Chart,Candlestick)? Thanks in advance, and good luck.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english

How often do you employ that strategy, do you do it on smaller 30 min and 1 hr TF’s, or major patterns only with major fibs. What do you use as stop loss procedure?

oh man i got to the computer 10 minutes late to catch that trade haha… looks good though

Eur/Aud 1hr, the XA .786 converges with the CD 1.5

Check this pattern for EUR/USD , Daily Chart … The Pattern is confirmed in the 4HR Chart , I think an excellent trade for EUR/USD is coming next week maybe , knowing that Daily Stochastic (5,3,3) is in the over-sold region…

This pattern is about to be completed in both 1 hr & 15min EURUSD Chart…