30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Thank you once again TMB for the quick and precise answer. Looks like i’ll have to shut up until i’ve read all the 650 previous pages. Working my way through it and am on page 40 right now. :wink:

This is one of the places i used when trying my X and saw that convergence close to the level i set my X… Which means… drum roll i basically spotted the same trade as TMB. I am happy!

Guys, I’m sorry for jumping right into the middle of this pip party, but there’s just one thing I missed and that’s why a 8-period MVA on the H4 chart is being used as point “X”?

Not sure how many pages into this thread it made it’s first appearance, but if somebody could just point me to that post or give me a quick explanation I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Haha I’m with you on that one, buddy.

Can I just say a MASSIVE thank you to TMB for his continued efforts… this thread is almost 4 years old! That is an incredible dedication and I know of only one single other successful trader in these forums that has stuck with his teachings as long. You’re a legend TMB!

Cheers

I promised this thread around 2010 I would improve the system, work on new techniques and teach every one a system that can work in the majority of market conditions (if [B]disciplined[/B] of course). As a result, I’ve spent the past 2 years experimenting with MVA’s and found that it synchronized well with harmonics. Well I’m keeping my word and ready to share my findings :).

• Thank you.

Hi TMB, hope you can help me out as I’m still a little confused.

I missed out at the 0.618 and 2.00 convergence but I see a better convergence at 0.5 and 2.618(green). When price reaches there today during 2am-4am EST. Should I try for a trade right at the fib line with a 30 pip stop loss?

thanks a million

TMB, thanks for your insight on the audusd. I am going to study your analysis and will gain insight from your knowledge. Much Appreciated!

Okay I couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

Looking to sell EURJPY at 119.15 for the following reasons:

[ol]
[li]88.6% fib of XA
[/li][li]1.272 extension of ABC
[/li][li]daily R2 pivot
[/li][/ol]

…all of which converge within 2 pips of each other! Seems likely that EURJPY will hit it’s head hard there :wink:

Cheers

Agreed. However using the first swing from the A as your B with C immediately after shows a possible D forming at 118.61.

Not sure which is the most correct. :-/

Sure, I can see that as well. But if that is so, this move has been played out because that price was already filled, at least on my feed :slight_smile:

I suspect that both, in this case, might be correct because the price you mention clearly got a reaction as well, but time will tell.

Interesting. I’m throwing myself into the duscussion. :wink:

When i draw my fibs on it i get a totally different result once again. Really need to get a windows partition on my mac as soon as possible.

What do you make of my screenshot below? This is wat i get on the EURJPY 30m. Convergence at the .786 XA and 2.000 ABC. Difference in ±3 pips. Price: 119.332 (.786 level).

In addition if i draw the XA fib from base to wick i get almost perfect convergence at 119.268.

Problem is that D will be reached at 6am-10am. Not the best time for a trade.

EDIT: Stupid me. Forgott to move the fib to the right C. Guys, just ignore me today. Didn’t get enough sleep tonight. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

My daily r2 is on 119.17. At first I was trying to draw it on the hourly and 30 min chart but couldn’t get everything to line up properly but I realized this is on the 15 m chart. I really like the confluence with R2. Hope it works out!

It was filled at the fib level below at 118.20, (XA fib = .500 CD = 1.272) which would have made a good trade! :slight_smile:

The trade i’m talking about D is at XA - .618 CD - 1.618

All seems pretty valid :slight_smile:

Either way, my B high was just broken at 118.19, indicating a correct ABCD structure so let’s wait and see what happens from here.

Trade failed -33 pips. :56:

I was thinking about warning you
about EUR/JPY… :expressionless:

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Just take it as a sign that you can get in at an ever better price if the analysis is still valid, good luck man.

Took the trade at 119.17, it moved 11 pips in my favor and then I got stopped out a break even.

damn, i might have put my break even too fast… I probably shouldn’t chase the trade on this. it’s at 118.86 as of now. :17: