30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Hi TMoney,

I have spent some more time reading and looking at your patterns. Kindly confirm the following GBP/USD 4H butterfly.

Thanks!
Simone

What do we think of this 5m eurusd bullish butterfly? Sorry for the smallness but you can probably look at it on your own charts too. (Also, I forgot to move my D label on the chart before I took the pic, so it’s not it the right place.)

It doesn’t really have any convergences of fib lines for a D, but it looks nice…lol…whoddah thunk I’d be drawing butterflies on my charts for profit :smiley:

Yes I quite agree about the danger of “price-fitting”.

PS…I ordered the book too :slight_smile:

If I where to trade that pattern Sweet as you say without the divergence… then I would choose the 1.272 of XA as my D.

Now If I wanted to guarantee some pips I wouldn’t have to even wait that long because your not to far from its 100% garltey. The BC leg you have chosen is more then a .618 retracement. meaning that it has an 80% chance of being a gartley pattern at 100% of CD which has convergence with the .886 fib of XA. The symmetry for it looks good as well. In addition, the butter fly I would wait to trade would be at the the 1.618 of XA which has convergence with 200% of CD. As shown Bellow:

Hey TMoney and everyone,

Love the thread! I just started in forex last week and have been searching around the net for good information. Luckily I found this site and your thread! What can I say? I was hooked from the moment I started reading. I spent the whole weekend studying your method and learning all the concepts.

Take a look at this Bearish Gartley I am seeing developing in USD/JPY. Let me know what you think.

-George

Tmoney I suppose my your non-response you are saying that this pattern is incorrect and I should go read again…!!..?? No prob, I went through the thread and the source materials again and realized the mistake I was making.

I’m looking at this one too…bullish gartley eurjpy on 15m

BDP…he’s probably is focusing on his charts and my last post kinda butted in so he just saw mine before yours and didn’t notice yours…:cool:

If I may comment…B shouldn’t be higher than X, and the 0 line of your 2nd fib (which goes from B to A) and then moved over so that 0 sits at C to predict the D point, isn’t…back to the drawing board…lol

:slight_smile:

Thanks Very Much SweetPip, I was wondering about that…B being higher than X…I think that is where I got it messed up. I went back through the thread and looked at those charts that distinguished gartleys from butterflies…so yes this info answers the questions I had.

Thanks Much!
Bank

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Also, it’s where D sits in relation to X that distinguishes between a gartley and a butterfly.

Ok cool, I realize I see the gartleys much quicker…but overtime it should be ok :). Liking it!

Bank

Heh sorry for the late response lol, but I am at a wedding atm. First of all, B can never be above X in a bearish gartley/butterfly or bellow X on bullish gartley/butterfly. This is true with C as well. In addition, I would like your X to be on a higher swing (an extreme of price), on the hourly that point might seem ok but n the 4 our chart your technically in between a “leg”.

I like the CD 127% convergence with the .786 of XA there definitely watch for that trade.

Oh and yeah, heh I noticed on my phone that both of you posted around the same time lol and I had seen sweet pips first and logged off. :rolleyes:

Ok, thanks TMoney! Will take note of looking for the extremes.

Bank

Sorry George, busy day and missed your post. Now for the gartley you where trying to predict, your D must be at least 100% of CD no exceptions. Which would have some what made convergence with the .618, but this one didn’t seem to be that well. Bellow is a possible pattern using your A as X. In addition a major pattern on the USD/JPY! Ty for pointing this out.

The image bellow shows perfect convergence with the 200% of CD and the 1.618 of XA leading towards a beautiful butterfly. The thing though is that the 1.272 converges with a MAJOR D that this pair is leading towards illustrated in the image afterward.

Here we have 2 Possible Gartley patterns forming at the .618 of XA the convergence is of a 100% and a 200% of CD. What will most likely happen is that price will whipsaw down to those percentage points and hold on with its base price at the .618 of XA. This is a major pattern and can easily earn us 30 pips right away. Do not miss out on this.

There are a number of patterns developing that may reach entries during the Asian/London markets and even this week. I have already posted these predictions throughout the thread but for easier access here are the quotes bellow. Simply click on the blue button next to my name on each quote to jump to the post.

EURO/USD 5/15 min Patterns Bullish

EURO/JPY 30/60 min Pattern Bearish (Pink Pattern) Major trade

EURO/JPY 15/30 min Pattern Bullish

USD/JPY 30/60 min Patterns Bullish

Thank you for the reply TMoney. I saw what I did wrong. Now I have a couple questions concerning few things.

1. Is there a difference if B is found on .382 or .500 of XA?
  2. What if we’re looking for B and it rests between .382 and .500?
  3. Does C always have to be between X and A in all 4 patterns?
  4. Take a look at the following chart. You’ve said that if a trade close beyond the entry point for 30 min on a 30-60 min trade or 5 min for 5-15 min, you would exit. Would you have exited this trade?

zoom of D

NEW EDIT: I’m sorry I just noticed there is no convergence of CD fibs with any XA fibs at all I think this pattern is not valid

Woow! What a busy thread! TmB I think that’s all because you explain it all so well thanks for that.

I think I just missed one good trade that is ocurring in the usd/jpy right now.
What do you think guys.
P.S. I did not draw properly my xabcd points I know. Sorry for that but the idea is pretty clear I guess.

Hey Wrtm,

Take a look at the 4th link in Tmoney’s latest post. It’s the picture with 2 gartleys, one pink and one yellow. The convergences are in that picture.

Thanks Geodawg I’ll look at it!

I think I have another pattern what do you guys think. Eur/jpy 30 min.

Just saw it! The same as mine but well recognized:o In the future I’ll look at the examples before I post.

Regards!

Totally awesome…it worked!