30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Hi, interesting set up. I actually took the trade earlier on a previous set up. see picture below

I noticed the setup you traded but didnā€™t take it as D was due to hit around the fib level where B actually hit [the 61st fib], and I thought D had to hit another fib level to B ā€¦but im not really sure on thatā€¦?

can anyone else confirm if D can infact hit the same fib level as B??

Interesting, if you look at chart below you will see some confluence (resistance) levels were near D. Thats the main reason I took trade.

Wow thanks mike its worked!

Thanks elephant ! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the adviceā€¦ We will see how far D will developā€¦ I dont know what is bat? Sorry im newbieā€¦

Hello paskha! Wow your D same with me? We will see monday. Its gartney or failā€¦ Im newbie at thisā€¦

Hey!

Sure, it has been a very busy week + weekend for me. But as soon as i get som time on my hands i can hint about upcoming setups like i usually do. :slight_smile:

Hello Guys!
i kept training everyday to find gartney pattern and i want to study together with all of you. so i will share my chart to you.how about my D? im little bit confused the correct D would be in 0,500 XA or 0,786 XA convergence with 1,618 CD. feel free to comment and i am happy if u want to correct my pattern cause im beginner at forex. happy trade:)

I really doubt that this pattern is drawn correctly. From the image, I see you have AB = CD, but AB=CD that I draw located close to 100 XA.

Allright, had 30 minutes to play around with marketscope today and looked for some patterns. This is what i found, both completed patterns and possible patterns forming.

EURJPY, 1 hour. 1 cypher that completed nicely, a trade i took this week and both TPā€™s got hit. Then we have a possible gartley forming. But itā€™s to early to say since the C point can be violated by a gap due to the cyprys news during the weekend. But if the c points wonā€™t be violated and price continues up look for it to start retracing somewhere between the 0.786 and 0.886 level.

GBPJPY, 1 hour. One gartley and cypher pattern that completed back to back. Two trades i took this week so this is just for you to see, redraw them by yourself and practice. :slight_smile:

USDJPY, 1 hour. 1 completed gartley which i missed. And we have another possible bat pattern forming. Same as on the EURJPY itā€™s to early to say if the C point i am using will hold or if another c point will form OR if everything will be violated due to a gap tomorrow. But if this C point is not violated and price breaks above B you can look for D around 0.786 or 0.886.

EURUSD, 1 hour. A possible bat pattern forming and price has broken above B which is a good sign.

USDCAD 1 hour/4 hour. A small cypher that completed nicely. And on top is a bigger gartley pattern forming if price will continue past B and towards D. It may be hard to see in the screenshot.

I would look for a D completing at around the 0.886 level though because of the ABCD pattern inside the gartley. If you take the leg from A->B and copy it to C you will see that it completes at the 0.886 level.

Ok guys. Hope this is helpful. Sorry for the partial information but i do not have enough time on my hands today. On completion you can for exampel start looking for confirmation signs that will confirm your D point. There are patterns everywhere on every time frame. Remember you do not have to trade them all. Choose the ones that have some other things confirming your D point like support/resistance, RSI overbought/oversold, RSI divergence, pivot points, previous support/resistance, etc. Keep looking and you will start seeing them more frequently.

Have a great week and good luck with your trades! :slight_smile:

what does MSRT stand for?

Here you also have a nice pattern that completed last week. A cypher pattern and gartley pattern completing at the same point on the NZDJPY 4 hour chart. There is also a butterfly pattern hidden in there even though B retraces up to the 0.886 level which is a bit high. A high probability setup and you see how it worked out. :wink:

These are the trades that you should be looking for instead of trading every pattern out there.

Diablo,
Thanks for those pattern outlines, very insightful.

Hereā€™s one of my winners from last week. Carried it through the weekend and just closed.

Hereā€™s another Gartley forming on the GBP/JPY 30Min.

Almost 100% convergence on the 100%, 50% and .23.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for taking the time to post them Diablo, the majority I had not noticed. I see you really like your Cypherā€™s. We should start calling you the king of cyphers lol. I think USD/JPY bat that you predicted looks quite promising ā€¦and if it doesnā€™t invalidate itself i will probably attempt to trade it.

I think on the EURUSD, 1 hour one you posted though, that when i drew it in, to me it looked like an ab=cd gartley had already completed on the 61st fib, bounced a little down, before bouncing back up and through the 61st fib. im a bit skeptical it will turn into a bat

EUR/JYP 1 HR, I honestly think will turn into a butterfly if it does not invalidate itself but i guess we will see

EJ is a gartley just left PRZā€¦

Look like I missed the EURUSD 1 pip a gain lol. I love how I keep missing by just 1 pip. :))

Mine is still 35 more pips from the highest price.