30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

You’re welcome! Haha, cypher king, sounds like a fantasy figure from a computer game. :wink:

Looks like many of the patterns complete nicely. The EURUSD bat pattern turned out to be a gartley instead.

Talking about cyphers, there is one possible pattern forming on the GBPUSD 1 hour even if it’s a bit early to say. But if price continues down look for the D point at the 0.786 level.

I want the EUR/USD gartley to turn around so one of us can be right. Either a bat or a butterfly lol.

and thanks for the other cypher, i will check that out later

Still not too late to buy AU imo.

H4 close above breakout with shallow (0.382) previous retracement. Think we might trade to the measured move 1.0516 at a minimum.

Wow, tested my entry 3 times and all 3 times missed it by just 1 pip.

Another possible cypher pattern on the AUDCHF, 1 hour chart. RSI is not overbought yet but it might get there. D point is also at a minor resistance level which is confirmed by price back at the 17th of january so it is not a strong level.

I am looking at this cypher.:slight_smile:

I think there are two patterns forming one is a Butterfly, and another is a Crab both forming on AUDUSD between 1,0504 and 1,0517. the crab isn’t drawn on this chart but it is 161,8 with 300 FIB EXT convergence.
Also Daily chart is showing some sings of a pattern, and there is a cluster of trend lines just above the 1,0525 level.
The daily:

Any comments are welcome.

I have taken a closer look on the possible cypher pattern on the GBPUSD, 1 hour chart.

If the pattern completes, the D point will form at a really nice looking support level.

This makes this trade look really good to me and i will definitaly trade it myself if it completes. Another thing i will be looking for is the RSI level. If it is oversold and showing signs of a divergence it makes this trade even more interesting.

I came here to post that exact pattern, and now I feel really validated lol. I feel like they are getting easier and easier to spot as I practice more.

Nice! :slight_smile:

Yeah, practice is the key to be able to spot the patterns immediately on all pairs. After a while you do not need to draw any fibs to identify them. :slight_smile:

I am spotting them more easily too. I think i’ve spotted a cypher …but i will be more sure tomorrow when it develops more

Diablo can you teach me how to identify cypher?

Scroll back a few pages and you will find my post with all the different pattern formations.

also, this page may be helpful

Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,…) - Page 157

cadchf m5 bat, short 0.9310, stop 0.9314, limit 0.9196.

move to breakeven

Nice one :wink:

well…not so much, but worth a look and no harm done.

wake up this morning, and saw a pattern that I draw last night completing on GBPCAD 15M. I enter the trade right away and didnt realize that at some point the price move above the C and invalidate the pattern, resulting 20 pips lost. Now, if I don’t have a time to inspect/double check the pattern. I would not enter the trade.

Here is another nice one is completing on GBP USD 1H
The pattern is supporting by previous S/R level, this gartley is defined by TMB rules. (Not the Gartly/ Bat or whatever you talking about lately in this thread).

someone else posted this pattern but as a Cypher. I had also noticed it was a gartley as well like you. but with the gartley the 100% of AB=CD does not converge that well with the 78.6 of XA and falls somewhat above it, infact the 127% AB=CD converges better with the 88th fib of XA [although still poorly]. At the moment this pattern is experiencing major resistance at the 50% if it able to go down through it …lets just hope firstly it manages to get down to the 78% …and if it reaches it …it does not pierce through it to the 88%. I am leaving my limit order at the 78th…
edit: actually, no I’m not. pending order deleted!

on a side note I have just noticed that a hard to spot gartley completed about 3 hours ago on the AUD/JYP m30 chart. I was watching a bigger pattern [the X the A and B had formed] and i failed to notice that a smaller pattern had formed and completed right under my nose :frowning:

what is strange though, is that i though it was suppose to be fakeout hours for this pair
edit: actually im not certain this hidden gartley is valid since i took the 2nd low for A instead of the 1st