30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

I’ve began using Tmoneybags video to try and plan gartley’s and help me identify them. I used your example and the method he uses. Something doesn’t quite match up, would you mind explaining what I’m missing?

Video: Identify Gartley 222 and Butterfly Patterns using Fibonacci 1 of 2.

The difference I can see between the two is your A-B leg is 0.500 retracement whilst Tmoneybags is a 0.382

http://i.imgur.com/dfNH0Tm.png?1 Open for larger image

S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶5̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶.̶

EDIT: Fixed

January 15, 2016 we start trading :).

Yeessss! I thought you had left! Looking forward to trading with you.

Thanks TMoneyBags …Keep post your view ,We learn lot from you.

Hi all,

though I’m not new to trading, but very new to those patterns I hope that I can contribute and learn. Things are looking very straightforward but I strictly agree with TMB who said, that looking to charts and seeing those hidden “animals” isn’t easy at all. So I post a quick one in order to get your opinion on that.
Here is a gartley which I unfortunately saw too late, but it serves good for learning and discussing.
Do you agree with my drawing? Feel free to comment on it. Thank you!

Target 2 is not that deep because of a major S/R Level that I expect at the level it is actually set within my setup.

Happy Pips …
Nemo

… check this one, too.

Happy Pips …
Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,
Im pretty sure your Fibonacci level is supposed to be .786 instead of .764.

Yes, thanks! I need to adjust it.
What do you think about those patterns? Did I missed something, or are they identified and drawn correctly?

Hi Nemo,
I got the same pattern as you! The only difference is that mine is drawn on a Daily chart as opposed to a H4. I’m no expert so I can’t really confirm anything for you as of now. But it gives me confidence that we both got the same pattern. TMoneyBags should be back before this pattern is even close to completion so maybe he’ll be able to help us out lol

Hi everyone wanted to share a gartley that i found on the eurocad with you guys let me know what you think.

Heres the actual link since babypips wouldnt let me post it unless I had 5 previous posts lol

On my chart the C leg is not retracing deeply enough for it to be a Gartley. I spent a month testing several harmonic patterns over a couple of years, and generally I think that trading them can be profitable. For this type of trade, it helps to have a specific set of rules, so there really isn’t a question about the patterns validity, just discussing whether or not it worked.

That is weird on mine C was just past the 38.2 line. Im up around 20 pips so far :slight_smile: https://i.gyazo.com/ee7b2a6d33236d47c130bde15b40bec6.png

Yes, indeed. According to the rulez the C is even lower than the minimum of 0,618 of XA. I think it should work …
@Jusava: Are you already in?:33:

I’m rooting for you. It looks like a good entry from a Supply and Demand perspective.

If you like Harmonics, check out a pattern called a Cypher, in addition to Bats, which are great patterns.

@Nemo
Yeah Im in it right now. Im on a demo acc for now though.

OK I will thanks Hogarste

2016-01-06_1655 - Hogarste’s library Cypher pattern

I’m in EUR/AUD on H4 with a "not bad"ish … Sorry writing from Phone. Will try to put the Chart in here …
Up with 10 Pips.
Target 1 on .500 Level of AD, at 1.5078.
Target 2 I set 10 Pips above .382 of XA, at 1.4985. Because of the convergence of both of the .382 Levels I expect it to be a significant support.