30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

BTC/USD Analysis continued.:

Wow people still trade these old patterns. Have you all tried the new ones? The racoon and cheetah patterns are most powerful right now. But ever since the Chinese new year the newest pattern of the dog has emerged. I think that one is gonna be HUUUUGE this year.

I’ve never heard about these patterns… could you tell about the dog pattern in more detail? I’m very interested to know how it is arranged so that I could test it on demo.

Good idea, I will work on a video explaining this in more detail. Sorry for the late response…

I am new to the forum and reading around. Very useful topic but too complicated for a beginner trader as me. Recently I took few courses from EAForexAcademy and the systems there were much simpler and easier to be applied. I succeed to take 20-30 pips daily with each two of the systems there. One uses the London breakout, the other one is scalping system. Anyway, I will do some effort to read more above and catch this system. This way I hope to reach 100 pips a day which is nice.

If any of you wish me to return to this thread or continue to analyze the markets on another media platform msg me here or add me and msg me on: Luis Mejia | Facebook

1 Like

Results from Mid August to oct 11th Trading on the MT5 Platform using JFD Brokers

1 Like

Hi Luis, how are you going with it? I’ve been following for the best part of ten years now - wondering how you have been going lately.

Wow the explanation is very awesome…

I think it’s a good approach, and the risks were estimated quite reasonably, although a lot still depends on the amount of capital, but in general it is reasonable, maybe not too active, but as accurately as possible.