30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

1 Like

Learned how to make 700-2500+

Risking max $100 per trade with my broker

Hey TMB - could we get a larger view of that Aud/Jpy trade? any further analysis?

I will give full detailed analysis on the pairs im trading as soon as i finish my meeting with investors overseas.

1 Like

Because of the major events happening due to the war and the yens movement i will be switching from the Aud/Jpy to the Aud/Cad until confirmation is given for the yens. I will elaborate on current market conditions shortly.

Shorting Gbp/Jpy @ break of flag above 3,445 D of the weekly.

169.543 is 3.445 CD. XA is 144.5

Yen Pairs Synchronized with 12pm est closing

Current positions

Learned how to trade with only $45 risk

Current trade with $45 deposit

Bueno, ahora solo el Amor de tus hijos muven el mercado :wink: Que Dios te bendiga

~Anonymous

Dont need to risk more than 150 dollars to make 2k

Thats 1,333 % return per session avg

:slight_smile:

This new strategy i will be displaying it on the thread soon. It is a mixture of harmonics and price action trading.

1 Like

Hi TMB - Will you elaborate on your new strategy?.. what was wrong with the old one?

I will manage an account live again here with signals as before very soon. I miss the community and want to keep a record of this new account.

Nothing is wrong with the old strategy, in fact its the best their is after exploring different techniques.

Thank you for noting this :slight_smile: i was waiting for the day someone would catch on (i just wanted to prove that it was possible to make over 1k returns with low risk) to my investors.

that’s astonishing

why the need for a new one, then?

that’s even more astonishing - why does someone who can regularly and reliably make 1,333% return per session, on average, need “investors”? :astonished:

Their was no need for a new strategy. Its based on the same principles as what i original taught in this thread. The difference is the following.:

30 pip scalp
for 5 min and 30 min patterns

60-90 (depends on how big it scales)
pip scalp for 1 hour to 4 hour patterns

90 pip scalp
for daily - weekly patterns

As for the need of investors. My involvement in the markets has always been through www.sunlandtrade.com which is my families corp. never private.

Starting soon, :slight_smile:

Hmm gold is nice 🥹