45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

thank you James for a good system.
]MACD 'NORMAL ’ Settings
= 12,26,9
psar= 0.02,0.2

Damiani_volatmeter.mt4 will take a lot of the noise out.

good lock

eyal

Hi James, I just registered to this forum and I’m a newbie here.
I try to download the VT J45EU.zip, but it can’t be opened. I have a problem with the password that been asking when opening that file. Could you pls give me solution ? Tq very much.

Awesome trade on this yesterday. 76 pips. Entry and exits were clear.

Hi killertrader, glad someone else saw this one. I too had a big one. What size lot do you guys use? How many USD or GBP per pip?

Keep up the good trades.

Thanks to James once more!!:slight_smile:

Does anyone know how to have the MACD show when it crosses on the MT4 platform? Please see attachment.

Today was a clear enter point. I entered but exit to early, but the trade was succesfull:)

a pitty I wasn’t at my desk when the entry was signalled. How many pips did you make? At least 50-80 I hope?

I closed early at 30 pips… but no problem, I haven’t time to check the chart.

I closed at 11 pips because I couldn’t stay up all night.

guys…anymore good reviews please ???:wink:

huh ?? no more latest reply here ??:confused:

no more updates ?

Come on Jim -show us one of your trades:D

turnip15,

i am hoping for more new replies from the other investors, whoever had tried using james system …i myself still in a demo account, hence nothing to say , for those who are trading with real money, plz share.

I start real money tomorrow. I have 2 systems on demo that I have been really successful at; one of which is this system.

I will let you know in a week or two how this pans out.

Nice signal this morning around 07:00 to go short, 1.3814, and still going downwards.

Hi There if you like this system why not try my other system
40-100 pips aday with live trading

James

Can anyone please give me that indicator that show red arrow for sell and blue arrow for buy :o , Thanks

I was wondering if anyone takes into consideration any support or resistance levels when trading Jim’s System? I would imagine it would weed out some of the potential losers like I might be looking at right now. I have not back tested any part of the system, so I am just wondering. I looked through the first couple pages and the last couple pages of the blog for the answer, but the answer may lie in the midst of the other 20-sum pages…? I like this simple system though, for sure.

Hi There
I personaly dont look at S/R for this system as the MACD tells all i need to no het but who nos.

James