45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

I lost.

Transaction history:

June 21 03:49:37 2007 Sell Market EUR/USD 1.3377 10,000
June 21 08:10:23 2007 Close Trade EUR/USD 1.3397 10,000

-20 pips.

It seems be was a too long black candle. May be this was the problem.

Bye

well…all i want to add is IF everyone keep wining 100%…Then that means ALL of the people in this world will become billionaire sooner or later…

Goodluck to you. Keep trying…i am sure james system works provided that proper money management is excecuted.:wink:

Hi,

well, well. I only wrote my experience with this system. I’m a very newbie in this market, now I’m learning; among others from James too :slight_smile:

May be was wrong my last trade because the news. In this timeperiod was an important data from USA. The conclusion for me, that no trade when any important data anticipatory.

Yup u are right…agreed with you.

I had new trade , I won approx 50 pips, but I didnt’ follow fully the system, because I was out of my computer, but my S/L didn’t catch.

Congratz to you…Anymore successful real trade experience to share with us in this great forum ? Please dont be shy…:smiley:

anymore good news to share at here ?

Ok, i’ve imported the VTTRS file into VT Trader. Now, how are the alerts setup, will it alert me on screen, or can I set it to send an email to my mobile aswell, in which case, where is the setting for that?

Thanks

Come on ladies and guys…dont be selfish…please share with us your experience in using james sytem…come on;)

His system seems to work well for me. Of course it’s not going to be 100% accurate, but what system is.

At the moment i’m using MT4 to do this all manually, I manged to setup a sound alert for it on MT4, but i’m trying to figure out a way to get it to email me also. Anyone know how to get MT4 to email on a valid signal?

Hi James…NOOB here. What are:

MACD 'NORMAL ’ Settings?

and

What settings on the Parabolic Sar do we use?

I have Oanda if that helps.

I lost money of the default settings so wondering what I need to do to adjust my indicators.

Thanks James for your help,

• Chris Cuzy

Hi Cuzy16,

Normal MACD settings are 12, 26, 9.

PSAR settings should be default. FXCM Tradestation II doesn’t have parameters for theirs, and MT4 uses 0.02, 0.2. Not sure about OANDA sorry.

I think the following two points may be more important to you though:

1. No system will ‘give’ you any winning trades at all. It may seem like you can just follow the rules and win, but in practice, it’s much harder than that. You’ll need to get past the psychological ‘mirage’ stage, where beginners see signals that just aren’t there. Take note also that entering a trade is the easy part… managing it so that you avoid whipsaws and lock in profits along the way is what will turn many ‘losing’ trades into ‘winners’.

2. Even once you have become adept at using this system, you will still have losing trades. No system willl generate winning trades 100% of the time. There are two ways to make money on the Forex:

- Follow a system that 'wins' more time than it 'loses'.
                         James' system does just that.

- Manage your money so that the value of each of 
                         your 'winning' trades outweighs the value of each of 
                         your 'losing' trades. You should also manage your risk so
                         that you can wear a few consecutive losing trades and
                         still have plenty of capital to continue.

I’m just going to throw in an extra point here for free!

1. Reading entire threads more than once does wonders for your understanding of the system described within.

I hope the above wasn’t too Doom and Gloom for you, just hoping to help you turn this system into a winner for you.

Cheers,
Benjimang.

please more experience to share with us in this forum:o

well well…hmmm i think too many people are busy wining money by using james system :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

great system james! i tried it for some time, at first i didn’t get it but now i think i got it right, just a question: since you don’t use SL how do you determine when a trade is a false signal or a loser and when do you say, enough! and take the loss? do you recommend a SL for us newbies? by the way i even tried to modify it but i think i better stick to your system as is, jeje, sorry.

Hi James,

Thanks for the thread, i am getting confused by post #171. I have reattached the image with where i thought a sell signal would be as both the SAR and MACD indicate to go short. Is this not correct?

Hi…that is a sell signal…

in your graph there are afew exit points avaliable…

remember MACD cross and para above is SELL.

what app do you guys use to get the different times (London, New York, Tokyo) as on the attachment above?

The above attachment was a copy of an attachment James posted :slight_smile: I not sure how to add that time instrument but i have google desktops installed and it has a tools with market opening hours which is very useful (and free).

I was just a bit confused as to why James had 2 exit points for the one trade, when just fter the first point there was a sell entry. Then i thought about it for a bit and…

…I have put a filter on my trades that might help other people out. I apply a 4hr RSI filter. If >50 and SAR/MACD say buy then buy if 4hr RSI < 50 and SAR/MACD say sell, sell.

I’m still backtesting but this filter imporved my paper trades from 54% to 59% success and 2.5 to 4 win:loss ratio.

Of course real life implementation is a little harder. Good luck.