45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

I have downloaded the files and Im am having trouble displaying it on the screen. When I go to the indicators the only thing that shows up on the screen is the name and nothing else. I have the newest metatrader 4 alpari UK software and can’t get it to run. Can anyone help me out

Guys thanks for the response. I will be trading this system and EU in the new year, looking forward to talking to you all here

Hi, which files you downloaded? SARMACD Indicator?

Just drag it to your chart and you will see arrows indicating buy/sell?

Btw - do you live trade Alpari? Is it Alpari UK? What is their performance? News?

Regards, Jernej

I now have an EA for this of my own that I may share once it is ready but if I cannot improve on it by reducing risk long term then there is probably not much use since you have your one shared out.

I really thought that S+R would help with this system and cannot yet find a coder that can help with this but may sort it out yet. Will wait and see.

Anyway in early stages of testing the EA it made 100K in two days of over 130 trades with zero losing trades. Then went on to lose so I do need to fix it so it wins more often but takes some small losses or something. I see there is potential there. I was trading aggressively - with money management so when I say aggressively I mean with high balance and lot size because I wanted to see how it performed and was confident about the EA. I could fix this but it may mean not using MACD even, or finding a better one than MACD.

Anyone get the nice run today? I actually made a mistake and set my chart to 15 mins but take a look at that. Glad I made the mistake. Riding it down now.

Well done to you, looked like a nice ride! Said to myself im gona give the system a shot in the new year after im back from holiday.

How are you getting 130 trades in two days? I hope it’s on multiple pairs?

That or he’s doing a much shorter time frame?

I used it on several pairs. If you wanted to use it on lower TF then you may need to change settings in Parabolic SAR. P-SAR wasn’t designed to be used on M30 anyway.

First time I tried to attach your EA and it it greyed out when showing in MT4 and will not attach, anyone else experienced the same? Seems it was not compiled or some error.

It’s ok now. I fixed it by removing some spaces in the code and compiled it.

According to James’ rules, you should:

When the first /second or sometime’s third Parabolic SAR dot appear’s and the macd cross Go long in a up trend and the opposite if in down trend exit on the changing of direction.

Is this calling the formation of the signals (i.e. macd and SAR give a buy signal) as being an up-trend, or should I look at a longer time frame chart (i.e. the 4hr) to see if the pair is in an up-trend or down-trend to screen out signals - that would be avoid buy signals if in a downtrend, and vice versa. Any thoughts on determining trend?

Thanks in advance

If how to determine trend could be put into a few sentences on an internet message board, we’d all be rich :wink:

But yes, look to the 1h, 4h, or daily chart with a PSAR, moving averages, trendlines, fib levels, etc. Find what you think works best with your system and go from there. I don’t want to give any specific advice because I don’t really know if my way is any good yet :slight_smile:

The MACD is in place as a deterrent against whipsaw. Of course, nothing is 100 percent accurate, but you’ll be a lot better off than if you were to just follow Parabolic signals alone.

I tried doing this but I still can’t get it to work. The only thing that shows up is the name. I don’t trade on metatrader I just like using the charts.

Hello,

First, thanks to James and all others who have given input to improve this system. I’ve seen the EA in the thread but is there anything out there that will simply give an email alert when the 1st PSAR dot appears and MACD crosses? Thanks

Hi My name is Richard Black

I signed up for James program but havent had any success in loading software. Might be me but I do need James direct Email so I can get in contact with him. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Richard

I tried doing that and nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong? I don’t live trade Alpari I just like their charts. I trade on Oanda. Can you help me out

Thought ill post my progress for this week so far:

Monday - Almost 70pips :slight_smile:

Tuesday - Very choppy market, got whipsawed twice! Shouldnt have traded in the first place! :mad:

Hi there james here

Well done Nesa for monday

market should return to normal now the US rate is done

Regards

James