45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

This is very similar to the system that I’ve been using before.
Parabolic + MACD is a very good combination. Alhtough I don’t ride out the whole wave and have some profit targets and stop loss in mind.

Hi fellow traders

I use the psar indicator only when I trade. On the 4H chart, I take the trade when the dot reverses. I immediately change my chart to the 1H and stay in the trade until I get a reverse psar. This system works nicely.

Attached is my psar colored alert. Set it for 4H only when looking at 4H chart. When 4H alert goes off, trade in direction of psar 4H. Go to 1H chart, change settings on indicator from 4H to 1H. Stay with trade until 1H alert goes off and you exit trade. Return back to 4H chart and change indicator settings back to 4H only. This works on all currency pairs.

Example Chart #1 is a 4H chart with psar change shown. I then enter trade in direction of change.

Example Chart #1 is the same currency pair but now shown in the 1H chart. I change the psar colored alert indicator from 4H to 1H. This will allow me to be alerted when the direction changes by the alert which is audible and a popup window. I then exit trade. But in this chart, the direction is still strong and I am at 100 pips in 14 hours of trading. I will stay in trade until the psar changes direction which I will then exit the trade. I then change back to the 4H chart, change the indicator to 4H only and wait for the next psar direction change.

I can do this with 11 currency pairs and average 170-250 pips a day. I average 5-6 currency pair psar trades a day. I trade fulltime which allows me to turn my speakers up loud and be anywhere in the house waiting for the next trade.

I trade big lots… and this system is very profitable.

Good Luck

(Charts and indicator were added. I have no idea why they are not showing up here).

Hi Tenpips,

Can you try again to load your charts and indicator?

Hi there,

Interesting approach… Can you attach this indicator which has this alert feature ?

thanx

Necre

did a cheeky search it’s probably this one

(TennPips can I assume you use default sar settings 0.02 0.2)

sar_color.zip (905 Bytes)

Thanx man,

I was afraid I would get fired for staring to much at the charts and not doing my job. Now I can work and wait for that alarm to go off. BTW, pls tell me what is the best website to look for such indicators in case i need something else.

C u around.

Necre

Hallo Obiwan!

Isn’t this PSAR approach about the same that trendchaser tried to make his PSAR EA do? Well, he is hard to understand, but I somehow think that he mentioned about the “closing on lower timeframes” in one of his 20 posts ramblings!

@ necre: I guess Forex-tsd is the first adress when it comes to indicators and EAs. Searching on FF (Forex Factory) may take some time and it is simply too big now.

Have a nice week! :slight_smile:
Gnat

Which 11 do you use?

Thanks for this nice system.

Where do you set your S/L?
Do you set a TS before going to bed or do you rely on the alert to wake you?

TIA for your answers.

Caroline

Hi
Is there anyway to contact you so can help me set up my system so I can trade followin the experts alerts, and how do I set it up, I have loaded it to the metatrader platform, but I am quite lost.
Please Help
<[email protected]>
thanks

Hi
Can you please tell me where to get the indicators so I can get the arrows for buy or sell on my charts.
thanks
Ricardo
<[email protected]>

Hi Cryten-
What application do I need to open your attachment? Couldn’t open it.
Thanks,
Kerry
PS Anybody else know?

Hi
Were you ever able to set mt4 to email you when the signal hit, please respond to <[email protected]>.

Thanks in Advance
Ricardo

OK, I`ll check it out. Thanx for the info.

Good pip hunting to you.

I had to zip the indicator to be able to upload it to the site. so you just need to unzip the file and install in indicators folder in the metatrader platform.

haloo gnat! never seen you on babypips before hehe
no i didnt know this is what trendchaser was going on about lol but hopefully the guy who posted here can come back and clarify a few points.

Hi Jim,
Today is My first trial of your system, Right time to trade, First Long Candle & PSAR @00.00 Local time (GMT +7), in couple minutes Hit my +20SL. Then reenter…still in process…hope still go up.
You said, Never use Stop Loss?? Why??:confused:
Then, if market against you, till how many pips will you stop?
Need info from Expert
Thanks, May Pips with us!

Hi TennPips,
Sorry to ask, just to clear myself.
You begin trade when alert shows on 4hr chart, then you are trading along with 1hr chart, which is same direction with the 4hr chart. When alert of 1hr chart changes direction, you stop/exit.
After that, you directly trade the reverse direction? Or Wait the next alert of 4hr chart? Coz, sometimes there is a difference direction between both chart.
Is that what you mean? Or:confused:??

Thanks

Hi

I dont see a long entry on the the 30min chart, 20th Feb - 7am GMT :confused: The MACD was moving below the zero line.

Sorry, maybe misunderstanding:confused:…
I mean, my localtime is GMT+7, so if we count its about convert to GMT around 5PM…or just see my previous post, that was when I traded.
I hope clear, or…still :confused: