45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

hello,

i love this your system.

am new in this forum, kindly tell how i can get all these your indicator and how i can attach it on my MT4 TRADDING PLATFORM

TELL ME ALSO ALL THE VALUE OF ALL THESE INDICATOR AND HOW TO GET THEN.

TELL ME ALSO HOW TO USE THEM TOO

THANKS

Hello,
thanks for your work on this system.

Pls, may i know the settings of the macd you are talking about here.

How do i do the settings of the macd on my mt4 platform.

What is value i will set the macd.

What is the value and the settings of the parabolic sars i will put on my mt4 trading platfrom too.

Is there any other indicator to be use apart from what you said on the post about 45pips eur/usd profit a day.

Thanks for your quick reply.

been reading this thread recently so thought i’d make a start following this on demo. First trade this morning although I probably jumped into that to late but stopped myself out at -43 pips.

The Eur/Usd is now reversing the psar has just appeared underneath just awaiting the MACD cross now before pulling the trigger on a buy hopefully we can ride this upwards for the morning! the 4H chart seems to indicate an upward trend also

well i entered the new buy trade earlier @ 1.36050, see the attatched markets turned away from my entry i’ve set a stop at the previous swing low which is about 50 pips south, should i be looking to exit earlier?

if i had set a t/p at 20 pips then this would have been filled. As i type this the 12 o’clock candle is now pushin upwards again so we’ll see how this pans out this afternoon.

anyone else still trading this method?

closed this trade off 38pips down - the new sar appeared above the candle representing a reversal the macd also crossed representing a downward trend and in addition the ema (5 & 10) indicators also crossed downwards.

2 trades on this today both losers :(:confused: can anyone offer any advice?

when i entered that candle hadn’t fully formed so I wouldnt have seen the big wick until after i had entered the position.

Indeed a valid entry point. just unlucky i guess.
Also was it uptrend on long term, say 1hr or 4hr chart?
Never go against the trend.

hit another loser on this today with the usd/jpy. that makes 3 trades and 3 losses think i’m going to shelve this one for a bit as my confidence in it is not too good at the moment

You’ll never be able to gain confidence if you are going to let three consecutive losses shake your tree.

Hello all,

It seems to be a good and profitable system!
But i need some help, I can’t understande why in my MACD there’s only 2 MA (i have the main and the signal) and i sow you guys with 3 ma’s (main, the signal and someother ma). :rolleyes: :o I use MT4!
thanks

mastergunner99 you are right, its a poor attitude to take and as this is only a demo account i might as well keep with it. So I entered a trade today on the eur/usd another loser -47 pips!

was trading 2 lots as was going to take first profit at +20 and sencond at +30 so total profit could have been 50.

Add daily pivots, they will help set targets and give SR levels that can help weed out some of those tricky trades

same problem here!!! i think we have to take open and close actions… like adding two macd with open and close…

guide us if i am wrong…

First page not appear with me

whats the reson

Hi all,

I’ve been testing the same strategy in 4hrs, just added a couple of points:

• I trade with the trend preferably but not necessarily

• I use candlesticks as well

• The candlestick signal (bearish or bullish) must be confirming a previous support/resistance area

• Then I use MACD cross-overs and PSAR

• The SL point will be under/above the area of support/resistance, so you have a clear SL.

The take profit point for me is once I have done a 2:1 profit, I move my SL to break-even as soon as I can and I consider adequate so I protect my money as soon as possible however leaving space for my trade to breathe.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I’ve been testing the same strategy in 4hrs, just added a couple of points:

• I trade with the trend preferably but not necessarily

• I use candlesticks as well

• The candlestick signal (bearish or bullish) must be confirming a previous support/resistance area

• Then I use MACD cross-overs and PSAR

• The SL point will be under/above the area of support/resistance, so you have a clear SL.

The take profit point for me is once I have done a 2:1 profit, I move my SL to break-even as soon as I can and I consider adequate so I protect my money as soon as possible however leaving space for my trade to breathe.

Cheers

which broker will go in sync with this type of system. i am using oanda fx demo to test this strategy, as some have suggested that with different brokers, the system gives different signals. pls put some light on this

Hi lsolanki, you might want to have two different charting platforms, let’s say Ninja Trader with a demo account from GainCapital and another one let’s say (my broker) FxSolutions.

In my experience both plateforms show almost the same shape in the candlesticks most of the time and they have a 1 or 2 pip difference, plot your indicators in both platforms and do your analysis,

I would definitely recommed to use candlesticks and areas of support and resistance to time your entries and exists and not base your desitions only on PSAR and MACD cross-overs, these two indicators are trending & lagging indicators you need some sort of leading information, I personally love candlesticks combined with support/resistance, but you might prefer Fibonacci ratios, Pivot Points, etc.

Hope this helps,
Cheers!

thanks sniper for your quick reply.

i have one more question to fellow traders
which one is more better [B]metatrader[/B] or [B]oanda[/B] fx platform if james system is to be followed…***

Is it fine to use 15 min charts with this?