45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

Hey Julien, if possible i would love to join you as well. I am relatively new to fx but have a quant/financial head on my shoulders am learning quite quickly so I am looking for general ppl to work with (not to train me).

Sunday to friday. You must be at the computer around 12am till 3am eastern. Market overview and trade set up will be at 1am till 2:30am.

I’m in California and would love to join your conference if there’s still seat available. I’m 4 months new to forex, doing fine with getting pips but horrible with money management.

Thanks,

Bryan

You can start on Monday.:slight_smile:

julien,

I would love to join your trading secessions from 12am to 3am.

I’m interested in this too. Currently demo trading with basic knowledge, let me know if I can join in.

You can ask bryankng8. He has it.

If you want to join use mine id forslype:)

When you join the trading group, you can use any strategy you learned from babypips. Since the most important thing in forex is to find out which position we need to choose from everyday : Buy only or sell only and Stand aside (also is a position) I lead the way and we help each other out.

Hey julien, are you all using skype?

I prefer it for now. Unless you have better idea.

We’re going to be on with Julien 12pm - 3 am EST tonight.

how do I join in on these trades tonight?

Is it important to use this system with VT or MT4 or will any platform work? I’m using FXCM and it didn’t work out so well, but back tests still look decent on it…

Hi, Julien. I would love to join your trading group.

I know that this has been asked before, but it was closer to when the thread first got started ages ago and I want to know how much it has been explored since then. Has anybody found it useful to trade this with other pairs? The author warned caution about doing that at the time, and he said to use a ema to be for extra verification. I want to know if anybody has had any success using this system with other currencies since then… maybe a different time frame works with a different currency?

I’ve been testing the strategy on the EUR/USD and have found it works decent but I also added the EMA crossover for extra confirmation and will look at the 2 hour chart to get the general trend down to determine whether to enter long or short.

I’ve traded it on the GPB/USD and USD/JPY but got a lot of false signals and lost $$. I think part of that was that since I am a newer trader I wasn’t analyzing the trades well enough and entered into positions that in retrospect I had legitimate reasons not to.

Why don’t you trade with my group? We discuss the market overview daily and then decide with a trading plan before the session opens. It helps you with your psychology and stops you from being hypnotized by reading the candle stick.

I noticed that some time back people in this thread talked about getting alerts on their pda for when EMA’s crossed and what not, and I wanted to know how that was possible. It looks like they are using MT4 to do it, but I only have a demo account with a broker that uses them (MTDD) and I can’t figure out how to get the alerts through them. Can some one please give me a break down of how I can get the alerts for indicator crosses sent to my PDA?

Looks like I won’t get an answer to my last question… thats ok. I just want to know is it important to use VT 2 or MT4 for this? Will FXCM’s marketscope work just the same or do the othe platforms have more accurate/faster charts or anything like that?