45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

It could yes with a big stop

James,

When deciding to make entry to a trade either long or short do you wait for the SAR dots to reverse and then enter on the first dot if MACD is in the proper position?

What I’m trying to find is do you enter a trade if within the past say two hours the system has signaled and is positive on both indicators do you go ahead and enter or do you wait for your indicators to signal again in fear of catching the end of a trend?

Hi There
The first thing i would need to see the whole chart for levels of yesterday’s high and low in relation to today’s also to do some Fib retracement levels and see were they land and S/R levels if they fell into place enter the trade

James

Hi

How is everyone getting on

I have just started using the method actually my firstday and I turned up around 20pips… I am stack newbie by the way, but I have been reading for a while and think you system is great. Thanks for sharing. God bless you abundantly. However in the other thread you started in March, I could not see where you posted the actual system, looks like the posting where the actual system was posted after April 1 was skipped. Thanks and regards

Hi James

What trading software are you using ? I would like to try
your "45 Pips Per Day System " out using using Eur/Usd in
a demo account at first

So, if you dont mind could you let me know what trading software
your using

Thanks

Hi There
I use oanda fx platform

James

Hi There

My other system is on page 6 of 40-100 pips a day thread

James

Thanks james

I will install these programmes tomorrow and learn how they work

Cheers mate;)

Hi
I’m just started demo trading this week and started using this system which does really work great btw, [I]but I was wondering if some has or can make something like an alert sound that works with this system for MetaTrader 4?[/I]

I can’t always l stare at the slowly moving screen :stuck_out_tongue:

Just one more question:
Currently I’m using $3/pip.
When should I “take profit” with each trade?
Because often I can take about $6-9 and also I’ve gotten $33 ones, but sometimes I feel like I took my profits to soon and then have to wait for the next good time to enter.

Wasn’t there some one who was attempting to automate this system?

How did that ever work out?

hi guys,
thanks James & everyone else who’ve explained this sytem over & over again.
I just read it & i’m trying to test this system…pls can you guide me with my example. I’ve attached the screenshot of my chart, just wondering where do i exit?

I understood where to enter a position but I cant figure out when to exit…is it at price reversal or …?

regards,
Pret

I’ll make an EA for this system soon. I wrote some simple imitation code to describe the settings, I need to convert it into real code.

I also need to write the exit code, which I haven’t used before. Maybe tomorrow?

that will be great ! thanks mate

This message is for James:

Hi James,

I have not ever corresponded with you but I do follow all of your threads and appreciate all the input that you give to us.

I should have posted this message:

http://www.babypips.com/forums/newbie-island/1897-parabolic-sar-macd-james-system.html

here in retrospect. Sorry - please would you take a look at the message and give me your input.

Thanks again for everything.

Regards,

Dale.

I think I have figured this out. I’ve tested this in demo …
I’ve also figured out why it is important that both the conditions should be met i.e. P SAR dots & the MACS should cross each other.

If you look at the attached screenshot, I saw the P SAR dots reversed at 11am BST and thought that was a reversal and bot , only to find that the P SAR corrected itself to dots on the top (downtrend). I should have noticed that at 11am BST when i saw the P SAR dot , MACD hadn’t crossed so that was clearly the wrong move…

Seniors, am i right?

There is one thing that is so difficult to do.
It is very difficult not to buy/sell when the MACD haven’t crossed yet, but are close and the SAR indicator tells you that it is a good time to act.

I’ve ignored that about 5 times now and I did make a profit 3 out 5 times but it’s risky. But the urge to act is so great.

ybop01—Great Indicator, Thank-you!!!
James, This system Rocks!!! nice consistant pips— I love it!!!

today i really got a hit…:frowning:

if you look at the picture, at 23;00 bst i got a signal to go short…and then at 04:00 bst…P Sar reversed as if to go long but MACD did not cross so i didnt do anything…but eur/usd went up to 1.3666 or something…

pls can someone explain this …pls

[QUOTE=prettrad;8511]today i really got a hit…:frowning:

if you look at the picture, at 23;00 bst i got a signal to go short…and then at 04:00 bst…P Sar reversed as if to go long but MACD did not cross so i didnt do anything…but eur/usd went up to 1.3666 or something…

pls can someone explain this …pls[/QUOTE]

I’m really pretty new to this as well but I can show you what I do visually. I’m very conservative, so I only trade with the MAJOR trends. I hope to get better with this but for now it works well. Here are two pictures of my charts on the same times. The green vertical lines indicate entry and the red vertical lines show when I exit.