45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

Prettrad, I’m not a fan of the charts your using (I prefer metatrader and Oanda), I have had the same problems in the past with your charts, sometimes playing around with different/larger views can help.

Yeah me too.
I was gonna post it here, but someone already did obviously.

The indicators totally fooled me and I lost $130 (just testing with $10/pip)

Also what I really hate is that I missed that big movement up from yesterday :mad:

Hi Guys
Can anyone tell me how you post the [B]Attached Thumbnails [/B]please.

Many thanks
James

Easy…

Post Reply-> Move page down to Additional Options ->Attach Files (Manage Attachments button)

BTW James,
Can you tell me when the best time to close an order is with this system?

[QUOTE=james;8891]Hi Guys
Can anyone tell me how you post the [B]Attached Thumbnails [/B]please.

Many thanks
James[/QUOTE]

Ill give you the steps with IMAGES James :slight_smile:
[ul]
[li]click post button, then hit attachment button (see picture 1) a window will pop up, select files by hitting browse button, and hit upload button to upload it (see picture 2). Use .jpg files for images, because its small in size.
[/li][li]a list will appear in the window, to show you have uploaded the file successfully (see picture 3), you can close the pop up window.
[/li][li]in the main post window hit preview post, and if everything is allright, your attachement will appear as attached thumbnail.
[/li][/ul]

hope its clear enough

Hi Guys thanks for the info what i mean is how do i save a screen shot say from OANDA to jpg to then post on here

Thanks

James

hahah i see, just put oanda’s window in focus, then hit printscreen button on the keyboard.

after that open an image editor, the most simple is windows paint (start-> program->accessories->paint)

then hit Ctrl+v (edit->paste), the picture is now on paint.

save it in .jpg format (file->save as)

hope that helps

Many thanks done it

James

You r welcome James, glad I can help :smiley:

Hi When the macd cross’s or par sar changes i can now show you below its not always perfect but what you lose a bit in one trade you make up in
another.

James

has anyone tested this on longer time frames, such as the 4 hr or daily? or on other pairs?

thanks

This system is good first of all and kudos to James for posting it. However I have noticed that when you the signals it is late and the trend is already in full flight

I found a good MT4 indicator that works great with this system.
It gives a sound signal and it indicates when you should buy or sell.
-it’s a bit faster than the 45pips system, but I use both.

To use:

1. Extract than move the indicator to the correct place (my computer->Program Files->Metatrader 4 or in my case StrategyBuilderFX4->Experts->indicators)

2. Start MT4

3. Set up the 45pips system (so the 30min chart, MACD etc.)

4. add custom indicator and add the signal Demonoid.

5. Finished

PS: I’ve added a MACD indicator [B]with 2 lines[/B] for MT4, because the default one in MT4 is only 1 line :S

James can you be more descriptive as to what is going on in the image you have posted in message #172.

It looks like you entered a BUY trade on the first Arrow and closed it out. Then entered another trade. Could you list each trade and why you entered/exited? I’m trying to grasp the rules for this system but they don’t seem to be set in stone. It seems that they are flexible.

Hi you enter the trade were is said enter and you close the trade at the 1st or 2nd close.

Jmaes

Ok, you were illustrating more than one point of exit. I see now. Thanks.

constantijn thank you very much mate !
I’ve got it running now…just waiting to place some real trades.

James, are these additional rules, or just what to do when considering getting into a trade late?

Hi
just showing two possible exits one conservative and one aggresive

hi,
James I have used you system for 2 times and they have given me 100 % results till now.

Hope it keep giving results like this.

thanxxxx for sharing.

Regards,
Forex_dude