$50000 Challenge

Will the $50,000 challenge be won the public say
26.6% (Yes), 60% (No), 13.4% (Not sure)

26.6% (Yes), 60% (No), 13.4% (Not sure)

Leave your contact details if you would like full coverage of the challenge.

You have my backing.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN PEACE AND GOODLUCK.

Therein lies the flaw in all of this. As someone mentioned earlier, they have that feeling there’s something only in it for you. Quite frankly, no one could give a rat’s tail if one guy was able to double his account in a month. You’re certainly not attempting a feat that hasn’t been accomplished before.

At the end of all this, provided that you have success, which I do in fact doubt. You’ll be selling some system for some given price telling people how you can make them 50k and you have proof of such.

My only interest is in seeing how fast this thread and your journal come to an end. Quite frankly, I constitute this entire thread as spam as it serves no purpose for anyone else other than your own.

I second that!

25% (Yes), 62.5% (No), 12.5% (Not sure)

Cheers ! It no easy challenge.

I’ll keep those that are interested posted throughout the day or visit and vote at you know where.

If you have problems getting full coverage send me your email and I�ll keep you updated.

I think a lot of traders and sceptics will learn from the $50,000 challenge outcome.

Target:
$400

Challenge consensus:
25% (Yes), 62.5% (No), 12.5% (Not sure).

The first trade is currently in negative P/L hopefully things will pickup.

Public consensus:

Have you voted yet ?

Public consensus:

Email me for full coverage.

Have you voted yet ?

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
29.5% (Yes), 58.8% (No), 11.7% (Not sure)

Hi,

I don’t totally agree.
1000 pips can double an account with moderate risk. I really think that can be done in a month.

Happy trading,
Marius

Have you voted yet ?

27.7% (Yes), 55.5% (No), 16.6% (Not sure)

Have you voted yet ?

30% (Yes), 55% (No), 15% (Not sure)

Email me for full coverage or search online.

I don’t really get the point of these posts or your challenge :confused:

To prove if its possible to have a system that will turnover 100% over a month rather than just saying I can do this, I can do that. Maybe others who write about systems can do the same and benchmark.

Your comments are respectfully received. Thanks.

Well, unless one knows what the system is, who’s to say what system was used for the “challenge”…as in how do we know if the system you’re using now, is the same one you’ll claim you used after the fact? And how does a poll “benchmark” a system?

Very good question:

1. You will not know I could be running multiple accounts or whatever, however I will submit some daily positions on the main blog before I place them so you can check to make sure those positions were place on that date. In regards to the system itself if the challenge is successfull then those who can benefit from the system can get involved and perhaps create strategic techniques from it.

2. The poll does not benchmark, its the full report that I will publish giving consecutive wins/losses etc.

Your comment has been respectfully received.

Today has been a negative P/L day

Performance:
97.2%

Overall Balance:
98% (49,001.32)

Have you voted yet ?

28.5% (Yes), 57.1% (No), 14.28% (Not sure)

Tomorrows trades are as follows and will be placed together between 12.15am and 12.30am GMT

gbpusd,eurusd,usdcad,audusd,nzdusd,usdjpy,usdchf
short,short,long,short,short,long,long

Target P/L:
$850