$650 starting balance to $40,000 per month

You could gain that much from 650.00 takes a lot of trading time and a lot of chart, news trading, but hey stranger things have happened. I haven’t gone live yet, but demo trading the best trade I made on was 14,500 so it could happen. My average money profit trade is around 500 to 700 dollars. So it will take a little while. Now when I go live I will probably trade more careful and not take much risk without doing my homework. In demo trading I sometime just jump into it base on which way the charts go. I sometime will lose a lot of money.

You’re assuming that all trades are taken based on tech analysis and pattern recognition. There is a fundamental side to trading which can give a manual trader an edge. If all you do is use tech analysis without taking into consideration the other side of the coin you’re destined to lose in the long run.

I don’t agree with this, trading does not have to involve both technical and fundamental analysis in order to be the only successful way to build a solid trading approach. Their are may technical approaches which can, and indeed are utilized to help with quantifying fundamental aspects without the trader having to carry out their due-diligence on fundamentals in isolation. Hence the trader is using technical styles of analysis to study “both sides of the same coin”.

I agree! I trade only price action and I can make money just fine :slight_smile: it’s surprisingly easy as long as you remember to follow the direction price is going. Everything you need is on the charts it sure seems to me.

did he dieded?

Most probably, now it’s down to me :wink:

You mean did he blow up? You see this alot… :stuck_out_tongue:

Reading comments looks like it did not see the face of success!