90-Day Forex Challenge $1k to $1M

You are a bit late to the party - a google search for “93% Success Forex” turns up 81,600 results.

The login/password doesn’t work.
is this for a specific country or can anyone use it?
thanks

Dear GlennKai
Please copy the password as follow:
Login: 1670638
Password: FireXForex2019
Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server
You can download the MT4 from broker website or you can login through your phone app.
Good Luck

The important thing is that write a research paper and prove your work not just say I have done over 93%.
Good Luck and wish everybody be successful.

Dear Spicynote,
The answer of you first question: I haven’t share my strategy, I have shared my login and password that everybody use it not keep for myself. And about my paper, our major is Financial Engineering and we have to publish at least 2 papers in SSCI journal because of the high ranking of my university about 93 in the works. USTC (University of Science and Technology of China).
The answer of second question: Our university gives budget to researchers and already we have some money which is almost high quantity and we are working with 1% of equity per position. except that account this account I mentioned in this forum and the other 2 accounts are for our team to keep it up for ourselves.
I have been working on Forex since 2004, I have lost a lot of money because of lack of knowledge. even during 2014 I started with $1200 and during 6 months I made it up to $10k but I lost, because I didn’t know about external variable which are leader of market price. If you get them you will see that Forex market price move to the same direction which you have calculated but with some random walk noises. if you eliminate those noises you can find out better vision about it but Price analysis is not enough to be able to predict the price with high accuracy.

I appreciate your great comment.

1 Like

The login and password of my account is available in here.

Thats crazy!

1 Like

I agree it would be!

1 Like

Please post back if you’re able to log in! Interested to see if the login deets work also.

This sounds impossible, but I am looking forward to seeing how you get on. I have logged in via my mobile app, without any issues.

Thank you for sharing and good luck🍀

Why don’t you just link this up to a myfxbook account, it’s free and makes it a lot easier for people to follow - just a thought. It will verify your account, show both trade entries and exits along with other useful statistics.

Dear BaconSandwich,
I have uploaded in myfxbook and you can follow this link as below:
Myfxbook account
but the problem is that myfxbook doesn’t update the signals instantly, I just wanted to share my signals and if anybody is interested use it as well.
Good Luck

1 Like

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
“Audrey Hepburn”

I think that nothing is impossible when you want to fulfill a dream. A lot of people will tell you that you can’t do it, that you don’t have what it takes, but if it is in your heart and you feel it, there is nothing that will stop you. It is like the sun - you can’t block it: it will shine regardless, if that is what you want.
"Thalia"
Thanks for your great luck and wish.

2 Likes

Hello, unfortunately in this forum we are not allowed to share any contacts

1 Like

Sounds crazy, while nothing is impossible, hope you can achieve that.
I am curious how you did the prediction out of price, would you mind share the title of your academic paper?

2 Likes

Good one. I logged in but could not see any activity going on.

1 Like

I’m curious and plan to observe

1 Like

Are you able to provide the name of the strategy so that I may follow along??

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::joy::sob:

1 Like

That’s very interesting I’ve logged in and really liked it. But just wondering how can I follow your signals? Thanks for sharing it

1 Like