90-Day Forex Challenge $1k to $1M

All the best, will be watching.
I agree, nothing is impossible as long as you are willing to do what it takes to make it possible…

2 Likes

This is not a strategy which others are working on it, No Neural Networks, Deep learning or other Machine learning methods, I have made a formula which can fire up the market and It’s my own methodology. Just I need to choose the best rate to enter, I shouldn’t be in hurry to take the positions. It will cause DD in my account. after closing these positions I will try to get the order in the best price with the lowest DD.

1 Like

Thank for inspiring and you great motivational comment. My goal is till July/12/2019 in my account I will have $1,000,000. Just I’m watching my goal and with reading your great comments I will be more hopeful.

I made the name FireXForex

Oops, wrong forum, sorry

I think this is impossible and with very high capital risk but good luck at all and i`ll be glad if you refute me.

1 Like

how can I get in

Actually we can’t say it’s impossible but that’s a difficult way to go. Because of that I made a Challenge to achieve my goal.
Thank you for your great feedback.

It’s a brilliant challenge, I just sant log in :confused:

1 Like

Logged in… interesting

1 Like

Thanks for inspiring. You can download MT4 from APP Store and search FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server as server of broker and use our login and password.

How can i see ur signals until July

I guess im lost as to what site i would even log into ?

I wish you success in your endeavor!

1 Like

Thanks for ur great wish🌹

You can just search the broker’s name and download the MT4 from broker then login to the account.

U can login to our MT4 or search our Strategy’s name in google.

You had some trades on EURUSD on 7Th and your trades was martingale.
You took more buy position in bearish market.
If you can find the market direction, so why you did martingale?
You had most DD on that time.
I wasted more that 2 years on all kind of martingale strategies and I know good enough that it has no way with martingale trading.

If you and any others could predict the market direction, shouldn’t have much DD and use martingale trade.

BTW, I hope be successful.

Last week I increased my 1 live account from $600 to $893 with only 0.04 volume per trade. With that in mind, I must be stupid to take advice from people with “nice systems”. You will get the “newbies” hooked…But that is sad and unethical.

All my trades are run from the Babypips newsletter. I don’t take their advice, but I know they are spot on with a possible opportunity.

Kick these fools off, Babypips. They are going to eat the newbies alive.

Good luck!

1 Like